Chapter 62

"You know" I said surprised. "Of course I do. I am friends with Joseph father. However, I don't want to see you in that kinda of life. It's dangerous, honey". "I..I understand that" I said clenching my jaw. "I am an adult. I make my own choices and I am happy" I began to tear up. My father hugged me not knowing the real reason why. "I'm sorry honey. If you're really that happy with him then.....I will accept you getting married" my father said wiping my cheeks.

"All this crying. Let's eat" my father patted my head. I continued eating but looked at my father. If my father new about this contract could he really stop Joe. We finished eating  and my father drove to the Lombardi mansion. We pulled up to the gate where four men checked around the car. They opened the gate letting my father drive through.

As the moonlight hit the car I felt a thump in my heart. The mansion looked like a dark prison in my mind. A place that brought terror to my dreams. I fiddled with my hands as we got closer and closer. I had such a fun day and I didn't want to go back. No one to talk to, no where to go.

Joe POV
"Update me every hour" I said through the phone. I hung up looking at the papers. The list of families were long and the Koreans and us were still on edge. My phone rang saying caller ID was father. I scowled answering the phone.

"THIS IS WHY YOU WANTED ME TO TAKE YOUR MOTHER AWAY. I TOLD YOU REPEATEDLY THAT YOU CANT MARRY HER. CHRIS CALLED ME TELLING ME ABOUT YOU GETTING MARRIED. I WONT ALLOW IT" My father yelled.

"YOU WONT ALLOW ME. IM THE NEXT DON" I growled. "IM THE DON! YOU'RE NOT EVEN TITLED YET AND YOU WILL NEVER BE. UNTIL YOU LEARN SOME RESPECT. FIND A DIFFERENT BRIDE" he yelled loud enough to almost burst my ear drum. "She's pregnant" I stated coolly knowing this would shut him up. There was silence over the phone and heavy breathing. "We will be there in three days. We're coming home" my father said hanging up the phone.

"Aghhhhh" I screamed. Erika should have came straight back home. Now my parents know. They would've gotten a call by the other families but this is too early. But it's fine things are still going my way.

I worked on more wedding plans. I ate my dinner and got a text from two of my surveillance men. "She has arrived at the gate sir". I left my office standing out on the steps. I hid my frustration making a smile appear on my face. The car stopped and I walk down the steps opening the door.

I dipped my head smiling at Erika who looked nervous. "Hello, my love. Did you have fun" I asked taking her hand. Chris got out of the car coming around as Erika got out of the car. We stood head to head as I held Erika.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed your day of dresses and gowns" Chris looked at Erika. I tighten my grip hinting for her to hurry and end the conversation. "Yea, I had a lot of fun going to the taco place too" she smiled. "Listen, since you're back you should come over for Sunday brunch" my father smiled.

I leaped at the chance for seeing my family and getting way from here. Before I could answer Joe cut me off. "I don't think we can. All the wedding planning" Joe stated. I shook off his arm "we will try hopefully we can" I said hugging my dad.

"Alright, be safe" my father said standing near the car. He got in his car honking and drove away. I waved trying to stop my tears. Once my father was passed the gate Joe pulled me into the house. There was no sign of any of Joe's men.

"I hope you had fun. My parents called their coming home" I glared. I grinned my teeth looking at Erika. She wasn't broken. Momentary break she had was long gone. She had a taste of the outside world and her family. She needed to rely back only on me. Only be able to talk to me.

My hands itch to put Erika in a position where she always wanted to be with me. The stunt she pulled last night having us spend the night was because she didn't want to come back to our home. She should always want to come back home. "You know I missed you" I said coming close pulling Erika to me.

She gasped trying to push away my chest. 
"What have I told you" I growled squeezing Erika's butt. "Don't fight your love" she gritted. I picked her up bridal style carrying her up the stairs. "I'm glad you remembered".

Erika POV
I began to tear up knowing what was coming next. Joe threw me onto the bed making me crawl back into the head board. "We shouldn't be doing this. Our wedding night is in three weeks. We should wait" I tried grasping at straws. Joe chuckled crawling onto the bed like a hungry dog.

"I've waited enough and this isn't our first time doing this" Joe hovered over me grinning. He leaned towards me kissing my neck as I moved around. "Then....then the baby" I gasped. Joe stopped moving off of me. "You're right. However, oral shouldn't hurt our little bean".

I gulped as the tears ran down my face. Joe parted my legs and ran his finger across my clit. It didn't matter what excuse I came up with. Joe was going to assault me anyway he could. He wanted me to know he had total control.

**********************
Is Erika bound to Joe? Thank your for the followers! Please vote and comment.