Chapter 14

Will POV
I looked at Erica with adoration. We had just had our hot and heavy session. I was about to ask her something when she got embarrassed and ran away. I hope things wouldn't get awkward between us. I walked back to my room and went to sleep.

Erika POV
I woke up to hearing the door close. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. Luna was wrapped in a sheet and she had bad bedhead. I smiled while remembering her leaving with Marcus. Looking at the time on the nightstand it was seven in the morning.

Luna had gone to take a shower. I checked my phone to see two messages from Joe. "Hey, Erika why didn't you tell me about the trip?" "I'm coming up there. Be there around one."

I read the message surprised at what I had read. Luna came out of the shower making me look up. "So how was your night" I smirked.
Luna turned around from looking through her bag to me. "He had me up all night" She sighed. I squealed. "Was he good" I questioned with a scrunched up nose. "Was he? I am in pain. His dick was huge. I think I'm in love" Luna smiled. I fell back laughing covering my face.

Once Luna had changed I got dressed. "Joe is coming." "Really. Why am I not surprised" Luna said sarcastically. I looked over at her rolling my eyes as we both walked downstairs. "What happened between you and Will" she smirked.

"Something I'm not proud of. We had a bit of a heated make-out session then I ran away. Luna was behind me  and ran in front of me. "You ran away" she questioned. " yea," I said nervously.

"My poor virgin friend. Will probably had to cool himself down all alone" Luna whispered. I slapped her shoulder " Shut up Luna. I just got a little embarrassed."

Luna looked behind me and I turned around. Marcus and Will were coming downstairs. Marcus walked over kissing Luna's head and they walked to the coach. Will came to stand in front of me. "You know I wish you hadn't run away last night" he smiled. " I'm sorry. I just... got embarrassed. You didn't think it was embarrassing." Will took a step closer to me and rapped his arms around my waist. " I thought that what we both did was amazing. If you hadn't ran away I would have asked you if I could take you on ..."

Will got cut off when a door slammed. "Hello" someone yelled. I heard Marcus and Luna get up from the couch walking over to the door. "Erika, Joey's here" Luna yelled. I walked out of Will's arms and went over to the door.

Joe was standing at the door with a black backpack on his back. "Glad you could join us brother" Marcus said with a tight lipped smiled. Joe hugged me and I hugged him back. "You're his brother" Luna looked at Marcus. Marcus just grinned shyly. "I can't believe this. How are you related to that" Luna looked Joe up and down. "Such bad taste brother" Joe looked at Marcus ignoring Luna's glare.

Will came walking in and Joe looked at him abruptly. "So where should we put you" Marcus questioned. "Why don't I sleep in your room and he can just use my bed" Luna suggested. "Perfect" Joe smiled. I left Will, Luna and Marcus downstairs while I took Joe up to our room. "I thought you were getting here at two"? "Well, I used my plane to get here faster. Didn't you miss me" he asked. I squinted my eyes like I was thinking. "You were only gone for a day. So, how was the business trip" I questioned. "It was pretty boring. Nothing new."

Flashback
Joe POV
I had just arrived in Italy on my families jet. I had been frustrated because my father wanted me to come here to handle business with our Italy location. I got inside of one of the black Range Rovers that my guards were standing by. We began driving to the restaurant where our business meeting was being held. While looking out the window I thought about Erika.

She's always wanted to come to Italy. Maybe I should prepare her a trip here. She would love the Italy estate. I got lost in thought for a moment until the car came to a stop. I looked around to see we were parked outside of a restaurant.

My guards open the door for me and I buttoned my suit. "Scope the perimeter," I told the other guards who arrived in the other three vehicles. The lady at the desk escorted me to the private room. When I walked in I was met with a lady. She had long wavy blonde hair with blue eyes. She had on a tight-fitted dress and caked-up makeup. She smiled at me with a seductive eye.

I sat down in the seat opposite of her. "I'm glad that your dad set this up. I've been interested in you for a while." she said. I sighed " What is your proposal. This a business meeting. Not a date".  "What do you mean" she questioned. "This is a date. I set up with your father."

My eyes darkened and I glared at her. I got up from the table making her stand up quickly. "Where are you going? We're not done with our date." "We are now. I don't intend to date you and fix your face before you try to go on a date with anyone."

I walked out of the private room and out of the restaurant. One of my men opened the door and I got into the car. Once all of my men had got back into their vehicles we headed to the estate.

***************************
Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter.
Please like and comment!