Chapter 22

Erika POV
It was 9'clock I was in my old bedroom. Taylor and Tyler went home. We all hung out playing board games and watching movies. I pulled the covers over me tucking myself and sighed looking at the ceiling. My dad had put sparkly glow in the dark lights on my ceiling. I smiled while looking at them.

"Ring, Ring"
I picked up the phone on the nightstand.
"Hello" I said drowsy. "Your mom told me you will be staying over there tonight" I heard a whisper knowing it was Joey. "Uhh," I groaned. "Why is my mother talking to you about my whereabout," I said agitatedly. "She cares about you and so do I. If something were to happen to you I wouldn't forgive myself. I just called to let you know that I won't be back for a while" he said in a low tone.

"How long," I asked curiously. "I love you, you know that," he sighed. "I know. Be safe and bring me back a souvenir" I grinned. He avoided my question"I heard him laugh before saying "good night". "Goodnight," I said before closing my eyes.

******
I heard a knock on the door "Come in" I yelled. My dad came walking in with a tray of pacnkackes with happy faces and a stack of bacon. "Awww dad" I grinned. He chuckled setting the tray on my lap. He sat down on the couch watching me eat. "I know your mother can be a lot but she just wants what's best for you". "Everyone saids that and I understand that but she needs to understand I need to make my own choices" I sighed.

"I'm sorry" I heard my mother's voice near the door. She stepped into the room making me a choke on my food. "Ever since you and your fiancé accident. I've been worried about you. I wanted for you to find someone and be happy. I know I've been pushing Joesph as an option and I'm sorry" my mom said crying. Tears started forming and I hugged her.

My dad smiled watching us. "Now how about we do something all together" my mother smiled. "That's sounds good but first let me finish this " I said stuffing my face. My parents laughed watching me eat. My mom and dad went to go get dressed while I checked my phone. "Its gonna be so lonely at home without Joe" I pouted.

Joe POV
I was on my private jet going to Korea. I hadn't gotten any sleep thinking about Erica. I left two men with her to check on her at all times. I have them a schedule of updates to send to me of what's she's doing but I was still restless. I want this contract deal to go smoothly so I can hurry back to her.

Holding a glass of scotch I saw the attendant walk over. She had on a short skimpy skirt and her shirt was unbuttoned to show me her cleavage. "Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything" she said breathily and slow. She remind me of a cat in heat. "No" I said sternly.
She bent down getting on her knees and putting her face to my crotch area. She looked up through her eyes lashes slowly running her fingers over the area. "Are you sure" she purred.

I smirked at her sitting up putting my face in hers. I grabbed her by the hair making her head tilt up to me. She whimpered "you smell and look disgusting. If you don't want to end up in a ditch you might want get away from me" I growled. I grabbed her throat making her scratch at my hands. I started laughing as her eyes started rolling back. I threw her to the ground making her gasp for air. She scrambled off the floor going back to wherever the hell she came from.

Two hours later
The plane had landed and I got off. When I got to the end of the steps the attended started shaking in fear bowing to me. "Why do you have everyone except for Erica fear you" my friend Rico asked. I smiled " Rico mi Hermano". We hugged and continued walking to the black suv in front of us.

Rico had been my best friend since I could remember. Before my family had moved we were inseparable. He would visit during the summer a lot so Erica, him and I were all good friends. Once we had gotten into the car one of my men started driving. "So, have you profess your love to Erika" Rico laughed dryly. "No, she has another boyfriend. Luckily he's in Paris" I smiled rubbing my chin.

"You need to just take her and marry her. If you were like me you would have a wife right now". "Oh really. Doesn't Ana hate you". I raised my eyebrow at him. "Love, hate practically the same thing" he gazed darkly at me. "At least she's with me, can't leave me or shacking up with some other guy" he smirked.

My jaw clenched and with a fake smile I looked at Rico "she wouldn't like me forcing her and I don't want to be hated by her. Everyone else can hate me but not her" I said darkly. "Fine. We're here now. I had the perimeter scoped out. let's go" he said opening the car.

We got out heading into the Koreans building. "ahh big nyuyog maen-i anilamyeon" (if it isn't the big New York man" Gato laughed. Goto was Ki-ho right hand man. He was all bronze and no brain. Goto was toned with muscled arms. He was tall with a shaved head. He had tattoos on his face and neck.

"ileon bil-eo meog-eul jeulgeoum" I said to him with a fake smile.(such a fucking pleasure) "English please" Rico said annoyed. We followed Gato with my men behind me. There  were Korean men lined up giving us looks as we walked the entrance. I signaled for my men to stay down here.We got to the elevator and went up

"Let's go see the boss" Gato smiled.

**********************
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! I just completed a short story I hope you would all give it a read.  "Peter Pam's Tragic Love". If you do read it give me some feedback. Please vote and comment. It encourages me to write more chapters!