Chapter 50

Joe POV
"You"- thrust- "are" thrust - "mine" - thrust. I had cummed three times.  Erika tried crawling away but I pulled her back to me. "Please" she begged. " I did everything for you. I chased the boys away for you I even killed the girls that bullied you". "I never asked you to do any of that" she gritted.

I cackled looking at Erika scared face. "You didn't have to . you know why. It's because I love you" I said holding her cheek. Erika shook her head "I DONT LOVE YOU" she screamed. I began chocking Erika as I thrusted deep inside her sore hole.

"YOU'RE IN NO POSITION TO REFUSE ME" I growled. Erika body had been ravished by me. She had hickies and bite marks all over her body. There was cum seeping out onto the sheet from hole. I put my hand over her belly rubbing. Soon there would be a baby in there.

Erika hadn't talked she just turned her head away from me. She eventually stopped fighting but the trust I had for her was long gone. She needed to know that I'm the only one that can help her. She needs to rely only on me. She still needed to be punished. Something that would make her think twice before leaving. I got it.

"Get up and go take a shower" I said roughly looking at Erika. She got up slowly as the semen dripped down her leg with every step. She grabbed a towel and closed the restroom door.

Erika POV
"He did it again" i rubbed my face roughly trying to stop the tears. I turned on the shower getting in. The hot water made my skin feel better but I just kept feeling his hands on me. I got the soap scratching at my skin trying to get the feeling of his sweat on my body.

My breathing went static as my skin turned red from the pressure of me scratching my skin. I washed off stepping out. I wrapped the towel around me wiping the foggy mirror to see myself. My cheek was swollen from getting slapped and my hair had couple of strands gone.

I should have known.

Flashback
Erika POV
"What am I going to do" I asked looking at Luna passing by the classrooms. "Come on you're hot. Someone should be asking you soon" she said. "Prom is in two weeks" I pouted. "I can't believe I have to say this but you're probably gonna have to go with Joseph" Luna rolled her eyes.

"I've been using Joe as my date since the first middle school dance. And because of this he hasn't found a girlfriend". "Yea that's why" Luna said under her breathe. "What do you mean" I asked. Before Luna could answer a tall nerdy looking guy came up to us.

"Hi". He said. "Hi" I looked confused. "I'm sorry just a little nervous. I wanted to see if you wanted to go to prom with me " he smiled nervously. His ears were pink and which I thought was cute. Before I could answer the kid went pale. He gulped nervously "nev.... Never mind" he said running away.

Luna and I turned around to see Joe. "Hey" I smiled. "What happen to him," Joe asked curiously. "Maybe he got too nervous" I sighed. "I was going to say yes" I pouted holding Luna's arm.

"I guess you will have to go with me" Joe smiled darkly.

Flashback ended
Erika POV

"Come out Erika" Joe banged on the door. I rushed to put on my clothes. I opened the door stepping out of the restroom. Joe stood in front of me looking at me from head to toe with a murderious stare.

"You know I love you" Joe asked putting his hand on my swollen cheek. "Yes" I stuttered flinching. "So what I'm about to do is for you" he stated. My body shook in fear. He had already raped me twice what more could he do.

Joe gently took my hand and followed him out of the room. Going down the stairs I saw no one. We went down a peculiar hallway I had never seen. When we got to the end Joe opened the door. It was dark and I couldn't see anything. I griped Joe's hand as we began descending down some concrete stairs.

Joe stopped once we got on level ground Turing on a light. My body went back into the wall and I tried taking my hand from Joe. "Ah,ah" Joe said looking at me. There was a jail styled cage in front of us. There was a toilet and cot. "You're not going to do this to me" I gasped.

"You take the luxuries you have for granted. I told you I would give anything you want but you keep being disobedient . I've waited for your love for a long time and I can wait for little while longer. So, once I feel you really have accepted being with me. I will let you out" Joe smiled.

"No, no, nooo" I shook my head trying to dig my heels in the ground. Joe picked me up as I screamed and kicked my legs around. "STOP" I screamed. Joe placed me on the cot and closed the cell door. He locked it with a key as I stared at him. "Joe... You know I'm scared of the dark please don't leave me" I whispered.

"I know you are Erika. That's why you're finally going to learn" Joe sadly said. Joe cut the light off and went up the stairs. I saw the light with the door open and as it slowly closed. I screamed in horror.

**************************
Hi everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote!