Chapter 53

Erika POV
I had finally understood the message Joe was trying to get me to understand. I was tired of being in this cage. In the dark. I had lost weight from being in here for a week. My body was covered in dirt from not bathing. I couldn't stop hearing the voices.

I had cried and mourned Will. I couldn't handle being in here a second longer. "JOE. JOE" I yelled while pulling on the bars.

Joe POV
It had been a week since I put Erika in the basement. Erika hadn't submitted like the past people that were down there however she is my queen for a reason. I looked at my phone seeing Erika pulling on the bars. I turned on the sound to hear her call my name.

I looked beside me seeing the empty side of the bed. Surely she must be ready to submit. I walked down the stairs going towards the basement. I unlocked the door and headed down the steps.

"Joe" Erika smiled. I came closer to the metal bars glancing from the top of Erika's head to the bottom of her bare feet. "I'm going to ask the same question I asked you not too long ago. You can either come with me right now and I will treat you like a queen or stay in this cell for another week" I smirked.

This will tell me if she really has learned. The same question I asked when William was still alive. When looking at Erika's eyes I could tell her fight was over. There was no determination, no fire in her eyes. I might not have wanted her sassiness to leave her but at least there was no more push.

And I had another way to fix that also. "You love me, you will give me everything I want" she stared dazed and spoke dryly. "And," I said coming close to the bars where I could feel Erika's breath on me. "And..and" she swallowed. "And I am yours" she stuttered looking into my fierce eyes.

I smiled with delight "You don't know how happy you've made me" I say unlocking the metal door. I picked her up bridal style moving up the stairs. "Love, we must get you into a bath. You stink rather harshly" I said in a soft tone.Erika was stiff in my arms but was embarrassed by my comment. I kicked the door hearing a loud thud. The maids followed close behind me till we got to our bedroom. I let Erika down next to the two maids. "Clean her up and get her in whatever outfit she chooses. After, bring her to the kitchen".

I turned to Erika holding her chin. "I'm going to cook up something amazing for you. We're going to have to put some meat back on your bones" I said looking at Erika's small form. She had on the same clothes she had when I put her in the basement. However, the clothes swallowed her.

Erika nodded her head and I kissed her temple. I left the room closing the door softly.

Taylor POV
"I feel like I'm going crazy. It's been a week Tyler". "I know our sister. but Luna said she's on a trip". "A trip. She would have spoken to me about it" I sighed sitting on the couch. "Maybe it was spontaneous. Will took her on a surprise trip," Tyler said knitting a jacket.

"If she doesn't answer me back in a week then I'm going to the police". "You're being too protective," Tyler said throwing a pillow. "Agh" I yelled looking over at Tyler who laughed. "I swear Tyler" I shouted jumping on Tyler.

Tara POV
"Donna quitate la ropa," the older maid said looking down at the ground. "I don't really understand. I only learned a little Spanish. Do you speak English " I whispered. "Hablo no ingles," she said in an annoyed tone. The other maid who looked younger hit her shoulder. "Para lice".

The girl looked up at me "She apologizes. English isn't her native tongue". I smiled slightly nodding my head. "She wants you to take off your clothes". I followed directions and then step into a hot steaming bathtub. Both maids added different things like roses and calming scents.

I began to feel relaxed. My eyes closed and I drifted to sleep. My eyes flew open hearing whispers. The water flushed around as I abruptly sat up in the water. The younger maid stared at me smiling sadly.

The old woman roughly dried me off. "I can dress alone" I stopped the young maid from going into the closet. I looked in the mirror glancing at my body. I could see my bones and I looked sickly. Wiping my tears I put on an oversize shirt and looked for a pair of pants. I looked in the drawer beside me to find sone shorts.

They were slightly shorter than usual but I rush to put them on. Joe wouldn't like me taking long. I followed behind the maids going downstairs till they left me at the entrance of the kitchen. I took a deep breath and walking in to see Joe's back facing away from me. He

"Remember I said something great well-" Joe turned around abruptly looking at me.

"What the hell" he growled in anger.

*********************
What do you think Joe's mad about now? Please vote and comment!!!