Chapter 21

Erika POV
"You need to calm down and tell me what happened," Taylor said while wiping the tears from my face. "The promotion at my job was today. Will... got the promotion. So, we're done" I stuttered. "He broke up with you," she asked. I stopped crying taking a deep breath. "No, not technically," I thought for a second then looked away. "Did you even let him talk to you" she folded her arms.

"Well no," I sighed at the realization of what she just said. I heard a loud knock at the door. "ERIKA" I heard Will yell from behind the door. "You need to talk with him. I will call you later" Taylor smiled sadly while picking up her purse. She opened the door to a wide-eyed crazy lookin Will. His eyes were red like he had been crying. His hair was disheveled and he was breathing heavily. "Byyeeeeee" Taylor said while leaving. Will closed the door and came walking over to me.

"Why did you leave" Will asked. "I... I just thought that you wanted us to break up. I just" Will grabbed my neck pulling my face to his to kiss him. He was gentle and tender. "We're going long distance. I know it's hard but I want us to be together. Don't you"his voice cracked."
"Of course, I do" I smiled holding his hand.Will laid back and I cuddled into him. "Don't ever leave me again" he said.

2 weeks Later
"You know I'm gonna miss you," I said while wiping my tears. "I'm coming back during Christmas" he smiled wiping the tears from my cheek. "I know but Christmas is two months away" I pouted. He smiled ruffling my hair.

"Flight 201 to Paris". "That's me" Will said looking at the ceiling. "Okay" I threw my arms around Will. I hugged him as tight as I could before we kissed goodbye. I waved until I couldn't see him anymore. I wiped my tears walking to the exit of the airport. My phone began to ring " You're late for Sunday brunch" I heard my mother through the phone. "I'm coming" I sighed. I rush through the door to see Bertram standing in font of the car door. Once Bertram saw me he opened the car door. He came around getting into the drive seat. "STEP ON IT BERTRAM" I slightly yelled.

Bertram hit the gas moving past all of the cars. We headed to the house.

Joe POV
They were still together I thought to myself while sitting in my office. Although she wouldn't see him for a little while I still didn't like them being together. I heard a knock at the door. "Come in" I said aggravated. One of my men came in putting down a folder. "Here are the clauses that the Koreans want in the contract" the guy looked at me nervously. Looking over the contract flipping through the pages. I scoffed "damn it" I slammed my fist against the table. The guy in front of me took a step back. "Get them on the phone and tell them I'm fucking coming" I screamed.

"Yes sir" the guy closed the door to my office and sighed. "I would have to leave her again," I thought to myself. Just three weeks.

Tara POV
"I'm sorry I'm late Mother". I sat down next to Tyler. "It's fine, sweetheart I know you had to send Will off," my Mom said gruffly. My Dad rubbed my mom's hand glancing at her. I sighed here we go. "You must have been sad that Will is leaving. Now that you're broken up you can find someone better. More husband like " she said proudly.

I rubbed my fork sighing looking over at my mother "were not broken up mother" I said in a high tone. "You're not, " my mother said with disbelief. "Mom really," Taylor said silently telling her to stop. We all started eating in silence. I love my mother but when the topic of who I was with was discussed we always disagreed.

Flashback
I was in the kitchen with my mom. I was on one side of the island while she was on the other. "I don't like him. I won't give you my blessing" she yelled while folding her arms. "Why is it because he dosen't makes enough money or because he's not- " I cried as she cut me off.

"No, you know I don't care about money. I WANT SOMEONE FOR YOU LIKE YOUR FATHER AND IM SORRY YOUR FIANCE IS NOT THAT. IS IT SO BAD THAT I WANT YOU TO BE WITH SOMEONE LIKE JOSEPH" she tried walking over to me but I moved out of her hold.

"I love him. That's fine that you won't give your blessing. I'm going to marry him tonight" I grabbed my purse and walked to the door. My mother followed behind me yelling for me to come back. I had already made it out the door leaving it open. I went down the stairs getting soaked by the heavy rain. A blue car pulled up and I got in.

Flashback ended
Tara's POV
"I feel like I haven't been able to see you," my Dad told me. "I will make sure to try call you more" I grinned at him before eating one of my potatoes. "I think you should spend the night. We can watch our favorite movies and I will make your favorite smile pancakes". "That sounds great dad" I grinned thinking about us watching Mulan.

"I think she should go home. Joesph will be looking for her" my mom said looking at my Dad. "I'm staying mom" I looked at her.

************************
Oh no Joseph is leaving again. Is Erika's Mom obsessed with Joseph? Please vote and comment. It encourages me to write more!