Chapter 44

Joe POV
"Right now Erika is probably begging to see me. I'll take her to our bedroom and let her take a shower. Cook her favorite meal. Tomorrow will go shopping" I smiled. I looked in the mirror fixing my black tie to my blue suit. Erika loves blue she would love me in this.

I needed to be at my best when she sees me again. So, with my Armani suit my hair was gelled back. With one last look, I walked downstairs seeing my parents looking at maids load up their car. "Son" my mother questioned. "Can't I look nice" I smiled.

"I mean yes. But where are you-" she started. "He looks like the perfect businessman" my father patted my back. "Sir we're ready" the butler explained. My mother sighed looking at me "I thought your brother would see us off" she said while hugging me tightly. I stiffened hugging her back "I will have him call you".

She nodded getting into the car. "I trust you. If everything goes well we will have the Don ceremony". "Yes, now have a safe trip," I said sternly. My father gazed at me and chuckled getting inside the car. "Goodbye son," he said before they drove off.

I watch them leave out the gates and watched the man pull up my car. "Will you be back for dinner sir" the butler ask as I got inside my car. "Yes," I stared up at him. "And set an extra plate" I smiled.

As I was driving I got a call.
"Sir, prisoners 001 has gotten out. We're currently looking on the premises to find them" he explained. "LOCK EVERYTHING DOWN. BLOCK THE ROAD" I yelled. "Yes Sir". I hung up the phone driving faster clenching the steering wheel.

"I was trying to be nice but I'm done" I clenched my jaw.

Will POV
I held Erica as we continue walking. There was forest all around us except for a long road. In the distance I could hear cars coming so, I pulled Erika into the forest line. "We have to hurry their coming" I whispered to Erica.

She nodded leaning against me. We continued going through the trees every once in a while Erica would stumble and we would need to take a break. "I'm sorry" she kept whispering. "None of this is your fault. When we get out of this we're gonna go on a trip" I laughed. "Where"? "Wherever you want". "Greece" she answered.

"Greece it is" I wheeze. I fell to the ground holding my ribs. "What's wrong she searched looking at my pained expression. I glanced at my ribs and she pulled at my shirt. My side was swollen and green. "Oh my...." she gasped. "We have to get you to a hospital" she stammered.

"It's fine" I faked smile. I could hear people yelling and running towards us. "What do we do" she said looking back. "You need to go" I muttered. "Not without you" she shook her head. "You have-". "NO" she said helping get up by leaning on her.

We continued until we could hear people yelling. "We found them" someone said. "STOP" someone yelled. Erika looked behind us making us stumble. We fell down a hill filled with leaves until we stopped at the bottom. Three vehicles pulled up pointing their lights at us. Erika crawled over to me holding my body.

Piles of men came down from the hill and from the two cars. Finally, Joe came out the car in the middle. He clapped his hands walking towards Erica and I. He dropped his arm to his side, shaking his head at the ground. He laughed. It was a dark, menacing laugh which made Erica tremble.

"My sweet Erica" Joe said hysterically. "I thought you would have excepted that you're mine. Look at you. So, frail. This is your last chance. It hurts me to see you like this. Let me take you to our home. You can eat, shower, however you will have to get punished for your little stunt. But, afterwards I will take you shopping" Joe said taking steps closer to Erica.

Erica held me tighter looking at the ground shaking her head. She sobbed looking at Joe. "I hate you. All the things you've done to me and Will. All because you what? Love me" she laughed. "I would rather die than be with you" she spat.

Joe body began to shake. He grabbed Erika by her hair dragging her away from my body. I tried getting up holding my rib. "Stop. STOP" I protested. "Take him back to the cell". Right before I got knocked out. I watched Joe punch Erika making her body hit the ground.

Keen POV
I knocked on the door "HEY! ITS ME. YOU BOTH HAVENT BEEN TO WORK IN THREE DAYS.WERE ALL WORRIED" I yelled. No one answered. I turned the doornon ansit opened. I walked inside to see the house cleaned like they moved.

I turned around when I heard the neighbor door opened. "Hello, Miss. Do you know where the couple that lived there went" I questioned. "Well... Theses wiered man in suit came and took everything away. But what was wieree was I saw one man and a woman other than the couple go in but it the man came out" she whispered looking side to side. "Thank you" I said going back downstairs.

I got into my car locking it. "Hello, babe. I think we need to report them as missing".

**********************
Hello, readers I hope you enjoyed this chapter!