Chapter 89

KARA POV
As soon as the key was in the lock we swiftly went in and Anthony closed the door. My back was pressed against the door while Anthony kissed up my neck. My hands went to his back gripping his shirt. He worked away with my dress as did I with his dress shirt.

SMUT SCENE
My dress plopped onto the ground and Anthony's lips traveled down to my underwear. He was on his knees with fiery eyes waiting for approval. I nodded and quickly my underwear was off. His lips played with my folds licking and taunting. I pushed his face further into that tingling region. A moan fueled the air and my knees became weak. Before I could collapse I felt myself be lifted up.

I wrapped my legs around Anthony's toned waist. We continued kissing as he went up the stairs leading to our bedroom. Every step I could feel his hard erection rub against my pussy. He softly laid me on the bed. He took off his underpants and crawled on top of me. I could tell he was ready to devour every ounce of my body. His dick dangled over my parts making me ache. But he paused "I don't want you to be afraid of me. I want you to feel good in every part of your body.I love you" he whispered looking at me with hungry eyes.

I smiled pulling him in "I love you too". He quickly threw my bra and began sucking on my nipples. His finger went inside me fiddling me like a violin. A rush of pleasure fell upon me and I could see his eyes get darker as I cried. His hand left me and I watched as he quickly ripped a condom wrapper with his mouth. Anthony slowly pulled it down over his dick. The action made me feel pulse in my neither region. Then he gently stuck his member in making me shiver. The bed creaked with every thrust. He moved in and out pumping at a pace that made my head spin.

He then pulled me up by my arms flipping us over. His hands rest behind his head as he smirked. As I am on top of him I began nervously look at him. "Move for me, mi amore". Looking at his bare chest my ears got hot. I wanted to make him feel as good as I have . I began rolling and rocking my hips. I slither out a moan and his face scrunches up in frustration .

His voice cracks as he moans and that sounds makes me want more. I began slamming my body down harder and faster. My hips bobbed and shook. His shaky hands landed on my bare waist and his eyes closed.

Anthony POV
The friction of her insides moving and tightening around my dick. Her tits bouncing right in front of me and her moans. Had me on edge."An—...Anth...Ant.. Anthony" she stutters desperately grabbing my shoulders like she was at her limit. "Shit" my voice lowered. With one hand I roughly kissed her making her moan into my mouth. Tightening my hand on her waist lifting up my own. I pounded into her making her mouth gasp and eyes widen.

Her back arched and her breathing became shallow. I could feel my stomach retract "fuck, Kara" I said harshly. She bucked and twisted and whimpered. Her head went up looking at the ceiling eyes blinking away tears. As her eyes rolled back both of us climaxed. Her body laid on top of mine with her body twitching and toes curled.

I wrapped my arms around her just listening to our panting. A smile fell upon my face as I thought back "Did you call me Ant" I smiled. Kara face looked at my mines and got red. She looked away with embarrassment as I laughed at her. After, I let her shower while I changed the sheets. Round two end up being in the shower. We went to bed cuddling together feeling closer than before.

Next Day
I woke up hearing the door bell ring. I looked over to see Kara still asleep. I got up went downstairs. Hearing the door bell again I yelled out "Be right there". I opened the door with a frown on my face. Brianna stood in front of me with little Conrad in her hands.

She smirked at me with a vicious sister grin. "I'm guessing the date went well" she wiggled her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes at her but smiled looking at my son. "Well, I let y'all sleep and it's four pm. He's been fed and has played with his cousins. The frijol pequeno (little bean) should be a pooped out". She handed him off " tell Kara I said hi" she waved away.

I closed the door looking at Conrad. "Now what should we do while mommy is sleeping" I asked as he babbled while looking at me.

Five years Later
Unknown POV
I clicked my tongue feeling slightly annoyed. I missed my coffee and the shipment I was supposed to get. I went inside a coffee shop waiting in line to finally it was my turn. "Hello, what would like sir" I heard as I pulled out my wallet. I looked up at the woman my eyes growing wide. "It can't be" I whispered to myself. "Sir, will be ordering something". I looked at her name tag and smiled.

"Yes, Kara I would like a cappuccino extra spike of expresso" I smiled. She smiled "that will be $8.29". She gave me a number. As I watch her move around I confirmed my suspicion. She gave me my drink and I got back in my car. I looked at her through the window and the mafia wanted picture on my phone. Changed hair but it's her. Our bosses woman, Our Donna.

I headed back to the port where some of my men were waiting. When I got inside I could smell blood. The deeper I got into the building the more bodies I saw. I ran to my office to see Ryan with his men. Before I could leave I got punched and lights out.

I woke up in a chair with only a flickering light above me. Standing in front of me was the Don. Joesph Lombardi. "You stole from me," he said with a dark angry expression. Now how am I gonna get out of this?