Chapter 28

Don POV
I watched my men use a gurney carrying my son into a a black van. My wife walked down the steps from the plane following behind Marcus. I stepped down and felt my phone vibrate. "Hello" I questioned. "Don. Rico has gotten shot. There was an ambush at the house. All of the men have been taken care of. What would you like me to do" one of my men said sternly.

I gripped the phone looking up at the dark clouds rolling in. "Bring him home. Call one of the doctors. If he dies you die" I said with clenched teeth. I hung up the phone slipping it in to my coat pocket. "What happened" my son said from beside me.

"Rico was ambushed. He has been shot. They are bringing him here" i said furiously. "I never trusted the Koreans. We should have killed them like I said. In a quick motion, I grabbed him by his tie leaving no room for him to breathe.

"Don't think I've gone soft. I am still your Don. Keep yourself in check. Go check on your mother" I let go of his tie pushing him to start walking. He glanced at me fixing his tie trying to catch his breathe. He mumbled something under his breathe and headed for the van.

Ana POV
"Where are you taking him," I said watching them move Rico onto a gurney and put him into a van. One of the men in the corner had gotten off the phone and came towards me. None of the rest of the men answered me. They all continued working walking past me.

Some of them were fixing the place while the others rolled Rico's body out. A tall muscular man in a peach shirt and black slacks came over. "Follow me" he said. He turned around heading towards the door but I was still stuck in my tracks. He turned around sighing once he saw I was following. "I won't go anywhere until you tell me where you're taking me and him" I said folding my arms.

"The Don has asked me to escort you both back. Now follow me" he turned around again and I followed. We got outside and almost threw up from the scene. There was blood everywhere on the ground but no bodies. I guess they already disposed of them.

I got inside the van to see Rico pale body laying out beside me. "Is he dead" I gulped looking at the purple bruise on his left eye. The guy in the peach shirt started the car and smirked. "And he said you didn't care about him" he looked in the review mirror. "He will be fine. Rico has been threw much worse" he said while looking out of the driveway.

I glanced back at his face. I looked at hishand laying beside me. I slowly held his hand staring down at him. "You can't die. I don't want to feel guilty for the rest of my life for you saving me" I though to myself.

Erika POV
I was saying my farewells at the airport. "You better call me every day" my father hugged me. "I will try" I smiled. "If you come back here pregnant I will kill you" my mother whispered while giving me a tight hug. "Mom" I groaned.

I held both of my siblings hands and we all looked at each other. We hugged "you better watch over mom and dad" I told both of them. They looked at each other "we will try but dads little girl is leaving" Taylor said in over dramatic sappy voice. I playfully pushed Taylor shoulder making Tyler laugh. "Boarding flight 316 for Paris". I waved goodbye and started walking towards my future.

Marcus POV
Once we got back home we had more men put on guard. My mother fell asleep with the help of a sedative. My brother was in his old room tubes up to machines. Still angry at my father I left the house driving past the cars back to my house.

I lived on the top floor in a penthouse in the center of downtown. I had six rooms each had amazing skyline view. I slammed the door sitting on the couch looking up at the ceiling. My brother is in a coma now Rico got shot. I heard the sound of jingling keys in the lock. I watch the door open and heard the clicking of heels. "Babe" I heard her voice.

"In here" I sighed. I saw Luna with a bag of groceries gasping. I quickly walked over taking the bags into the kitchen. "What's wrong" she asked as I helped her put away the groceries. I had my hand on the cereal box and paused.

Tears started pouring down my face and I began sobbing. Luna came over hugging me rubbing my back. She walked me over to the couch and we laid in my favorite position. She was laid out on the couch while my face was in her DD cup sized breasts. I sighed smelling the deep aroma of roses. "Are you gonna tell me what's got you all sappy" she said while playing with my hair. A sad smile appeared on my face quickly changed to regret.

"It's my brother he's gotten badly hurt".

Ana POV
The rain poured down heavily on the New York City. I watched the buildings disappear as we continued going down the road. We had gotten on a jet and hopped into a van. There were two SUV in front of us and two behind.

They treated Rico's bullet wound but the doctor only spoke to the peach shirt guy. Rico hadn't woken up so I guess it was pretty serious. We had gotten out of the city from what I could tell. We were going into the woods passing tall pine trees. Eventually we took a long side street. After about an hour we ended up in front of tall thick black gates. A big L on the front.

There were men in suits with guns standing guarding the gate. I hear our driver mumble something to one of them and the gates open. Before it completely opened I read the name on the gate.

             "The Lombardi Family"

***************
Sorry for the late-night update. I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Please vote it encourages me to write more!