Chapter 9

Erika POV
Flashback
Once my father parked in a unfamiliar driveway we all got out. My father walked me, my mother and two siblings to the door. A lady in strange clothing opened the door and walked us in. A pretty lady came walking into the room. My mother hugged her  then my dad. Then a man and two little boys came down the steps.

The man was tall and had fierce eyes. His skin was tanned and hair was gelled back. One streak in his hair was gray but the rest was black. He was dressed in a gray suit with a black tie. The little boy was dress in formal shorts and a polo shirt. He was taller than my brother Tyler. He had a cheshire grin and tan skin. His hair was curly. While the other boy was dressed in khaki pants and a button down dark blue shirt. The boy was tanned with dark brown hair. The little boy had gray bold eyes.

My dad and the man hugged then my mother. My father introduced my siblings first.
"So, good to see you Chris" the man said.
"You too man. Let me introduce you to my kids.These two are the twins Tyler and Taylor."
Both my siblings waved at the man. While the man grinned at them. Then my father looked at me. He pulled me from behind his leg.

"This is Erika." My dad picked me up and held me in his arms. The man walked up to me.
"Hello Erika my name is John."
I hid my face into my dad's neck hiding from the man. The lady came walking back over with mama.

"She will warm up to you she's just shy when meeting new people" my mother said. I uncovered my face to look beside Jhon to see the two little boys. "And these are my two sons. Marcus and Joseph"."They are too cute" my mom smiled.

Flashback ended
" Uncle John" I screamed. I got off of the couch and hugged him. John gave me a big hug while laughing. "My favorite god child. I haven't seen you in so long. I've missed you." I grinned.
Me and Uncle Jhon walked over to the couch. I sat in the middle of Nini and Jhon. Both of them kept asking me questions until one of their maids came into the room. "The meal is ready. If everyone would join in the dinning hall".

"Thank you ,Amanda" Nini said. We got seated at the dinning table. Uncle Jhon was at the head of the table while Nini sat beside him. Joe was on one side of the table and I was on the other.

Five maids came out of the double doors leading to the kitchen. Each maid had a different food on their plate. They layed the plates down on the table then left the room. Right when Uncle John was about to say grace someone appeared.

"Hey family".
Everyone looked into the door way to the dining hall. Uncle Jhon heavily sighed " what are doing here Marcus"?
"I'm here for dinner and to see Erika."
Joe glared at Marcus. Marcus sat beside me grinning. Uncle Jhon continued saying grace then we all ate. There was small talk here and there.

"Are you still working at the company L" Marcus asked.
"Yea."

"I'm also sorry since I couldn't tell you before about your fiancé" Marcus said. I had went silent for a couple seconds. Joe had gripped his fork tightly."I know he's in a better place" I said in low tone. Everyone continued eating. Once we were done we all went back into the parlor room. Nini and John on one couch. While Joe, Marcus and I on another.

"So Erika how do feel about taking a little trip."
" What kind of trip Marcus" I asked.
"Well some of my friends can't go to this House I rented in Colorado . They have already paid for everything they want to do there. I don't want there money to go to waist so wanna go. It's in a week. Friday through Sunday."

"Sounds fun but I have friends who might be interested in coming. So how many spots do you need to fill?"
"Well, counting you only two."
Marcus looked at me mischievously.
"Well, put me and the rest of the opens spots down.I know they're gonna say yes".
"Perfect" Marcus said while clapping.

A man came in dressed in a suit whispered in Uncle John's ear.Uncle Jhon up from his seat kissing Nini on the cheek. "Marcus,Joseph. I need to speak with you". All of them got up. Joe turned around mouthing he would be back.

************************
Hey guys what do you think Uncle Jhon wants to talk about? Please like and comment.