Chapter 7

Erika POV
After, Joe told me he didn't want me to see Will. I hadn't talked to him in four days. Will has been taking me to work. Right now I'm in the car. "So, yeah my mom and dad are definitely in love but crazy" I laughed. Will had been asking me different questions since he picked me up this morning. We pulled into Style Cafe. Ever since Will started picking me up we would go to this Cafe for breakfast every day. We got out the car and walked inside. Once we got through the long line it was finally time for Will and I to order.

"Can I get a slice of banana nut bread warmed and French vanilla cappuccino" I said.
"I'll take a black coffee and a breakfast sandwich with egg, cheese, and ham" Will said.
The lady told us the total price was fifteen dollars. I was about to give the lady my card but Will had already given her his.

"Will. You said I would pay today. You've been paying every day we've come here."
"I'm a gentleman. Don't worry about it. Think of it as way of keeping me entertained every morning". Tomorrow you can pay"Will said.
"You said that yesterday" I sighed.We grabbed our breakfast and headed off to work. We walked inside using our key cards to get through security. While waiting on the elevator we met up with Luna.

"Hey girl" Luna said.
"Hey." I said.
"Girl you know the guy I met at the club four days ago" Luna asked.
"Yea, well he's been keeping me company throughout that whole night. And this morning." I looked at Luna. We both squealed.
"Do you like him" I asked.
"Yea I like him and what he's packing" Luna said.

I looked over my shoulder and watched Will scratch his nape in embarrassment. Luna looked at Will."I'm sorry Will. I forgot you were behind me" Luna said while pushing her hair back. "Next time Luna tell me in private" I whispered to her."No she's fine. I was just surprised" Will said with a light rosy tint on his ears. The elevator opened and we all got in. We sat in our chairs and began working with documents.

Our manger soon came over giving a speech.
"Hello, in five minutes I need everyone in the meeting room." Everyone was seated at the big meeting table watching the manger presentation."So, everyone we will be having a promotion to our Paris branch. In two month's the person with the best work will be given this amazing opportunity" our manger explained. "How will you decide who gets the promotion" someone asked.

"We will look at the clientele they have and how much revenue they're bringing to the company" the manager said. Luna and I looked at each other. Currently me and her had the highest clientele.

"That will be all everyone. And I hope that each and every one of you show me you want this promotion" our manager said. Luna, Will and I left to go get lunch downstairs. We talked about our game plans to get more clients. After, work Will dropped me off back home and I took a nap. I woke up to a delicious smell in the air. I opened my door and saw Joe with no shirt on cooking. I could see his toned six pack and black basketball shorts on. I walked over to the fridge and got out a sweet tea. I was about to go back to my room until Joe grabbed my wrist.

"I'm sorry. Okay" Joe said. I turned around putting my hand on my hips. "Sorry about what Joe" I questioned with fake confusion.
Joe sighed deeply "I'm sorry about yelling at you". "You think that's why I'm mad. I'm mad because you told me what to do like you're my dad. I get that you don't trust Will but can't you trust me" I questioned.

"Okay" I smiled. Joe held out his arms to hug me and I leaned in."Now can we stop fighting. I made your favorite" Joe smiled. I looked at him and grinned. I walked over to the table top in front of the stove while watching Joe finish making our dinner.

Joe plated our meal with grilled Salmon, a house salad with ranch and seasoned rice. While gobbling up my food Joe just sat beside me watching me eat. I turned my face to him and put my hand up in front of his eyes. "Stop watching me eat. Hurry up and eat your food chef for I eat your plate too".Joe smiled with his pearly whites and started eating.

We were laughing at each other while we washed dishes. We finally were done and my shirt was a little damp from Joe spraying me with water. Joe handed me a towel and I dried off while sitting on the couch. "So, my mom wants you and me to come over this weekend" Joe said. My eyes lighted up and I smiled at Joe.

"Really. Oh I'm so excited. Joe why didn't you tell me before. I could have gotten a good gift for your Nini and your dad". "Well. We were fighting so I couldn't" Joe said.
"I need to hurry up. I only have two days to find Nini a gift".

***********************
Yay Joe and Erica are talking again! Please Like and Comment.