Chapter 48

Marcus POV
I came into the house locked the door and threw my suit on the counter. "LUNA" I called out. Luna stuck her head out of the bedroom door. "Hey babe". "No hug for me" I pouted. "Not really in a cuddling mood. I still haven't heard from Erica".

I sighed wrapping my arms around her waist. "Try calling her again". I followed her over to the bed where her phone laid. She dialed Erica's number and it rang. Until someone answered. "Hello," someone said. "Who is this," Luna said aggressively standing up.

This is Erica's friend Keen. Did she happen to leave her phone when she packed up? I can mail it back to her" the woman said. "WHAT. SHE DID PACK UP. She's STILL SUPPOSED TO BE THERE" Luna growled. I took the phone out of Luna's hand.

"Did her apartment look packed up" I questioned. "Yes, everything was gone". "But I put out a missing person report for both her and Will. They hadn't been to work in a week". Thank you and please send the phone over. I will send you the address from this phone where to send it to".

"No problem and let me know if you find her". "I will," I said hanging up the phone. I turned around looking at Luna who was biting her nails and pacing across the room. I came over holding her trying to calm her down. "We're gonna find her. I promise".

Erika POV
I pulled the sheets off the bed throwing them on the floor. I looked through every closet throwing everything out. Until I got to the dresser that had the rest of the sheets. I scooped it up into my hands carrying it to another pile on the floor.

I tied each sheet to the other. Tightening the not to make sure it's secure. I opened the window looking down and ahead to make sure there were no guards. I waited five minutes just to be sure. Once I had all faith that no one was coming I slowly lowered the sheets then tied the end of the sheet to the bed.

I slowly gripped the sheets going out the window. I continued going down till I hit the ground. I looked right and left scared of who might come. I came close to the wall about to glance to see if anyone was there. "Ah, I'm so tired" a man groaned coming towards me. "Ah quit your nagging," another guy said.

"Hey man I should be at the club giving it good to one of the honey's there not on fucking patrol" the guy growled. "You know why he's doing extra patrol. If the bosses girl tries to escape or something happens to her we're dead" the guy said sternly. The other guy was silent as I began running towards the thick black gate. It was pitch black dark and I got close to the gate thinking no one could see me when the lights began flashing on. All along the gates. No, I thought looking at all the bright lights. I could hear dogs and running footsteps coming.

I began climbing the gate. The guards and some dogs had circled me. "Come down" I heard Jason speak. I turned my head looking down at him and the other men. "I can't go back there" I cried looking at Jason. With a sad expression, Jason looked at me "You know he will find you". "I don't care. Who's to say he will find me. Please Jason" I wept.

"He will hurt Taylor, Tyler, and everyone . He will force you out of hiding" Jason looked at me sternly. Biting my lip I closed my eyes going back down. When my feet landed on the ground the men tried coming near me. I pulled out the knife I had holding it protectively in from of me.

"BACK UP" I yelled. The men looked at Jason and backed up. Jason put his hands up in surrender as I slowly backed away keeping the knife in front of me. My back hit a hard surface making me stiffen. please not him.

"Oh darling, you just made the worst mistake you could make," Joe said darkly.

Joe POV
I sat in the car driving to the warehouse. Things had gone shit and I needed to put it back in order. My heart ached as Erika yelled and screamed. She could do whatever she wanted when I got back home. Maybe I should bring her some ice cream.

The driver stopped the car and opened the door. I stepped out of the car fixing my suit. I looked around going inside the cabin. I walk down passing by the cells of people that has wronged us or owed us money. I finally got to the end where Erika was held.

I stepped inside feeling a file smell. Will splattered brains and a dead body was still on the ground. "I thought I told good you all to clean this" I hissed. "Sorry, Sir," one of the guys said. I walked over to his body bending down and glancing at the hole in his head.

"You thought you could take her from me. All of the puntas like you will never be able to keep her safe or give her the lifestyle she deserves". I spat on his body after my guys dragged his body away.

"Bring him in," I said standing up.