Chapter 88

7 months later
Erika POV
"I'M HOME" Anthony yelled coming into the house. I stood in front of the baby seat feeding Conrad. Anthony wrapped his arms around me kissing on my neck. "Hi, honey," I said feeling a bit flustered. "Hi," he said in a husky tone. "Daddy" Conrad smiled seeing Anthony. "It gets me every time he says that " Anthony coos while holding his heart.

The first time Conrad said those words Anthony didn't know how to feel. Anthony was a blessing someone who was the perfect father figure and who I loved. I was happy Conrad sees him as his father . Although Anthony and I are together we haven't did any physical action. With Anthony's work and adjusting to Conrad we just never had time. So, Brianna decided to watch Conrad while we go out on a date.

Anthony picked Conrad and swung him around. "So, what are you thinking for dinner" Anthony asked. "I really want your cooking but I know you're tired" I explained. "I know it's been a week since I've cooked. If that what you want. That's what I shall do" he smiled. Anthony sat Conrad in front of him standing him up. I came over standing five steps away. Anthony turned Conrad and stood back up. At first he held him to trying to walk to me but then he began to walk on his own.

"Ohh oh oh ohhh! He's walking" I gasped. Anthony cheered once he got to his legs. I picked him up kissing him. "Damn we didn't get it on video" Anthony chuckled going towards the kitchen. I continued to play with Conrad and he began to cry from exhaustion. I put him to bed upstairs and came down. "It smells so good" I sighed coming down the stairs. Anthony pulled my chair and I sat down.

He made smoked salmon with mixed rice. "So, how was your day" I asked. "Pretty good. We're finally gonna finish with the apartments". "That's good I know you've been tired of doing that project. So, I was thinking," I said. Anthony hummed for me to continue. "I want to start working". I waited for his response and his face flattened.

"Why? If it's money-" I shushed him. "I don't want to stay home all day and I don't want you to do that. I told you about the money my sister's husband gave me. You have been keeping Conrad and I a float. "I just want to help out at least with something," I said holding his hand.

Anthony smiled "If that's what you want". I squealed kissing on the lips. "Have any ideas of where you want to work?" he asked. I stared at my plate cutting my salmon. "I start on Monday" I laughed. "Oh so you just knew I would say yes" Anthony smirked playfully. "Hmm," I smirked. "What exactly is this place"?

2 Days Later
Anthony parked the car and we both got out. "I'm so nervous" I turned to him. He held both my hands "you're going to be fine" he reassured me. "Oh I should have kissed Conrad a few more times" I pouted. "You know my mama.He's going to be well taken care of" he explained. He turned me around smacking me on the ass "go get them" he spoke.

I waved him from the inside and he drove off. I turned around being met with a tall man with a haggard face. His eyes "You must be Kara we talked over the phone. I'm Daniel your manager" he smiled warmly. "Nice to meet you". "Alright let's get started. He explained me my shift days and hours. Then, I started learning how assemble drinks. The Starbucks barista in New York always made this look easy.

After seven I was done and Anyhonu was waiting outside. I got in sighing with finally being able to relax. "So, how was it" he asked. "Tired some, I didn't realize making coffee was this crazy" I laughed. He held my hand and kissed me. "Tomorrow will be better, mi cardio". I smiled relaxing more into the seat.

Next Day
Kara POV
Today was the day for Anthony and I Date. I had gotten out of the shower. I did my hair and did some light makeup. Brianna had given me one of her dresses for tonight. It was a strapped black dress that tightened at my stomach and stopped at the knee. I wore some matching black heels.

Anthony was already downstairs dressed when I came down. He noticed me and he bit his lip. I came close and he spun me around "Estas guapa" he whispered. I giggled as he hugged me. "Thank you for surprising me" he smiled. "I just wanted us to have some time to ourselves. I hope you're happy". "I'm very happy," he said in a sexy tone taking my hand.

We left the house and Anthony began to drive. Brianna had given options of places for dinner. So, I put in the GPS and Anthony followed. He parked and we got out. "Etoile's," the sign said. Holding the steady of my back we went inside. The waiter saw us to our table. "I see you got Brianna to help with food options" he tilted his head.

I looked away "I had to get some help. I'm getting used to Houston" I laughed. We opened our menus looking over options. We talked and laughed. It was fun with just us which we hadn't done in a while. Anthony settled the check while I went to the bathroom. I look in the mirror leaning on the counter. He's a great guy. You love him. He won't harm you. He's only ever protected you. You can do this. I took one last look in the mirror. Heading out side thinking of Anthony.

He wasn't like that monster who hurt and raped you.

***********************
Looks like our two love birds will be doing something spicy next chapter!
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment!