Chapter 56

Erika POV
My eyes fluttered open adjusting to the light. I sat up having a hard time but a hand helped me up. I looked over at Joe whose eyes wavered over my body with a worried expression. "You need to be careful," Joe said still holding my hand. "Where did Luna go" I questioned shaking my hand out of his. "I sent her and Marcus out. You can see them at the wedding" Joe said grabbing a blanket and unfolding it. I stood up from the bed shocked.

"WHAT! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WILL MARRY YOU" I yelled. Joe shook his head pushing me back to the bed. "You need to calm down. Stress is not good for the baby. Which made you pass out" Joe explained. "Baby" I questioned. My eyes sent wide watching Joe nod. I blinked a few times thinking of the times I slept with Joe. Tears formed in my eyes and I began to laugh. My cackle bounced off the walls of the room that felt smaller than it really was.room.

"What's wrong, Love" Joe asked getting on his knees. "What's wrong" I looked into his eyes which showed a loving gaze. "This fucking baby" I cried. "Dont talk about our child like that" Joe glared. "You think this child's yours" I cracked a smile. "What do you mean," Joe said as I began laughing through my tears.

"I slept with Will before you. It's probably his child" I said watching Joe, tense as his hands clenched. "Stop fucking smiling" Joe shouted. Joe left the room slamming the door. I covered up in my blankets holding myself. I can't handle this. I have to leave.

Joe POV
I went down to the weight room. I took off my shirt and looked at the punching bag. I bawled my fist punching the bag. The child's mine. It has to be and if it isn't....... "Hey, man. What's wrong" Jason asked. He stood behind the bag holding it. I continued punching the bag "Erika's pregnant". Jason eyes went wide and he smiled sadly.

"Congrats" Jason said lowly. "Uh huh" I side eyed knowing he wasn't really happy but I needed to vent. "Erika slept with someone before me . I don't know if the child is mine" I huffed. "What will you do now" Jason asked.
I stopped punching the bag sighing. Jason handed me a towel and I wiped the sweat from my forehead.

"Nothing. I've waited too long to finally be with her. I will marry her and it won't matter who the biological father is. I will be the father of the child and any other children Erika will have" I smiled darkly. "Get the attorney on the phone" I told Jason.

Erika POV
I laid in bed looking at the tv in front of me. Joe had left and four hours had passed. The door opened and Joe came in with a folder in his hand. I ignored him still looking at the tv. Joe walked around my side of the bed where I laid turing off the tv with the remote. "I though I had gotten all of that disobedience out of your system already" Joe said turning my face to him.

Joe sat the folder in my lap holding a pen. "What is this" I asked opening the folder. "You  tried escaping twice. Didn't think I saw you that second time. Did you? So, you will not be leaving this house with any of my children trying to escape. You will sign this" Joe demeaned forcing the pen in my hand. "This baby isn't yours" I said clenching my jaw. "It may not but it will take my last name and will be my child. I love you and any child you bare will be. My. Child". I looked down at the paper. My hands shook as I looked at the dotted line. "No" I shook my head.

"I wanted to be nice but you still won't listen. If you don't sign this paper I will start off killing your mother. I will save your farther for last since your so close to him. We have to have someone walk you down the aisle" Joe said smiling at me darkly. "My mother thinks of you as her son" I said baffled. "Well now I will really be her son once you sign those papers. There will be no chance of you escaping me" Joe said moving my hand over the dotted line.

"Please" I said batting my eyelashes looking at him. Joe looked at the piece of paper that held the last of my hope. "We will have a happy life. I will buy you whatever you desire. We will travel around the world. You might have to meet some of the other mafia families but you are queen. No will hurt you. Our child will have the best education. Learn how to protect themselves. Eventually take over the family business. We can give the child siblings. I promise I will be a loving husband" Joe said putting the pen to paper.

My head shook and Joe hand gripped my neck. "YOU KNOW I WILL DO IT ERIKA. I WILL KILL YOUR FAMILY. SIGN THE FUCKING PAPERS" Joe spat. I quickly signed my name and life away. Giving my future to Joesph Lombardi.

**********************
A marriage contract! How will Erika get out of this? Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment it encourages me to update more!