Chapter 39

Erica's POV
My body had red hickeys everywhere. Will still pounding into me making me breathless. We had used up three condoms and he begged for another go. My body was shaking and I could tell Will was almost there. My toes crunched up and I felt Will final pound.

He pulled out and my insides clenched and released I felt my liquids spill out. Will fell to the other side of the bed. He pulled me close kissing my head. "How was that" he tried catching his breathe. I hit his muscular chest " you monster. My back is killing me" I grumbled.

"Then rest" he smiled. Will held my naked waist pulling me closer to him. I laid my head on his chest. "I love you" I whispered. "I love you too" Will whispered before I drifted off to sleep.

Smut scene ended

Joe
I got off the plane and it was eight in the morning. I sat in black rolls Royce. "Give me all the information". The man sitting in the front seat handed me a folder. "Where are we off to sir" "the warehouse". One of my men stood at the window waiting for orders. "I want you to find this Caroline girl. Who works with Erica. Bring her to the warehouse" I smiled. I rolled up the windows and we began driving.

We had driven an hour out into the country land of Paris. There was a wood like barn. My driver opened the car door and I stepped out. Three cars were already parked in front. I walked towards the barn door knocking twice.

One of my men opened it bowing as I walked in. I glanced at the woman sitting in the chair. She was blonde, big boobed. Nothing special I thought. This is what William cheated on with my woman. I slapped her waking her up.

"Oh my god" she cried out. "Tell me do you know a woman named Erica" I bent down to get a good look at her face. She nodded her head in fear. "Good" I smiled. "Tell me what did you do to her" I clenched my jaw. "What do you mean" she said stupidly. I slapped her across the face making her scream in pain.

"I..I told her I kissed her boyfriend. That stupid girl believed me" she whispered. I punched her making her spit out blood and one tooth. "Why..why are doing this to me. I told you what you wanted" she shook in fear. "So, William didn't cheat" I questioned.

"NO" she yelled. "Does Erica know". "They were talking in the parking lot before I left so... yes she should know. There probably together now" she smiled thinking she had hope. I stood up glancing at her in disgust. "I ...I can.. go" she questioned.

"I'm sorry but you hurt someone dear to me. You tricked her. Made her cry". "I think you should reflect" I looked around at three of my men. "Boys. Show her a good time" I glanced at them walking up. "Reflect on your actions. A whore should know her place" I looked at her and smiled.

I walked towards the door as she started screaming calling out for someone to help. One of my men at the door stared at me. "Once there finish with her. Bring her to this address" I handed him a piece of paper. Loosing my tie walking to the car "time to go see Erika".

Will POV
The sunlight came in making me groan. I looked at Erica who turned away. The light hit her eyes and her face scrunched up in a cute way. She groaned and began to sit up. Her body stiffened and her hand went to her back. "Uhh. This shit hurts" Erica looked at me.

"I'm sorry, baby" I hugged her kissing the side of her eye. "If you feel that bad why don't you go get me some of those special croissants down the street. And make me some bacon" she smiled.

"Okay" I kissed her lips. She took the sheet covering herself going into the bathroom. I got up grabbing my pants off the floor. I slipped them on and went towards the door. The door flew down which knocked me to the ground. In horror five men in suits with guns stood in front of me.

Joe POV
We parked on the street I waited for one of my men I assigned to watch Erica come to my car. They opened the car door getting in. "Updates" I spoke strictly. "Well.. Sir... they talked and came home. William made dinner......" the guy stopped talking glancing at me nervously. "WHAT ELSE" I yelled.

"They slept together". My eyes went wide. My eyebrow twitched in frustration. I pulled out my gun and pointed it at him. "You're lying. Show me evidence right now. I watch the video of the hidden camera's he installed. I saw clothes flying on the floor. Will pushing himself onto Erica.

My hands shook violently. I began to see it repeat over and over again. William having sex with my Erica. My woman. My future wife. I opened the car door slamming it making the window shatter. Two of my men cars pulled up and they followed behind me.

"I'm going to kill this mother fucker". We got to their door and I had my men push down the door. Will was on the floor looking up at my men. He was in shock not moving until two of my men held him up. I heard footsteps coming our way "what was that sound Will" I heard Erika. She came into the room with just a sheet covering her and whole lot of hickeys on her body.

"Joe" she questioned.

***********************
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote!