Chapter 95

Erika POV
Five hours of hearing about the beautiful life Luna had in London. It was everything I dreamed for her. However, because of me Luna parents never got to meet their grandchild. If I had to beg again I would. Tell Joe to leave Marcus and her alone. Even if that meant I could never see them again.

The guards open the door startling us. "Donna, Don said it is time" the maid explained. I nodded standing up with Luna. The children were like two peas in a pod not realizing Luna and I were calling them. "ANNIE" Luna called finally getting her attention. "Its time to go" she explained.

"No" Annie huffed holding onto Conrad shirt. "Annie" Luna said tapping her foot. "Mama, can she please stay" Conrad whispered. My heart quivered knowing he probly missed Travis and Melinda. "Next time, bud". Luna had to carry Annie out while I held a crying Conrad down the stairs.

We both were downstairs when Joe came in holding Marcus up. Marcus was stumbling and whispering. "What the hell did you do" Luna glared to Joe. "Bad word mommy". Joe shrugged a smile "we just had a couple of glasses. I guess he hasn't drank back in London. He's lost his touch" Joe sang. "Drive them back to their hotel and take their car back as well" Joe ordered handing off his brother to one of his men.

I let Annie and Conrad hug. Then Luna and I. Once Joe closed the door it took everything for me to not drop to my knees and cry. Joe held the back of my waist and picked up Conrad. "I have a surprise for Mommy tomorrow. Why don't we watch a movie" Joe looked at Conrad.
"Yay," he sang.

We went up to our bedroom Conrad sat between us. The whole time they both were immersed in the movie while I was on edge. He had done almost everything humanly possible to torture me. What was the surprise? Was he going to take me to my father's grave? Show my family in cells.

I was loosing my mind not knowing what it could be. I didn't realize that Conrad had fallen asleep and the movie was over. I felt a hand on my wrist making me snap my head at Joe. "Time for bed" he chirped. I gulped nodding my head and looking at Conrad. "Leave him there" Joe ordered making me freeze. I laid down covering Conrad with more cover. Joe stared directly at the scene smiling. I closed my eyes not wanting to see his face and drifted to sleep.

He couldn't control my life in my dreams.

I could hear birds chirping and the light shimmering in. I looked at Conrad snuggled into Joe. Joe arm laid out all the way on my pillow. His head up at the ceiling with blanket covering his torso. If we were a normal family this would seem sweet, cute. However, we aren't. I slowly peeled away the sheets getting out of bed.

I showered quietly crying feeling overwhelmed. The burn marks that were fading from the cream doctor gave me. The knife inflicting wounds and tattoo of his name were killing me. I was bound to him by marriage and damaged by his own hands. I was loosing hope. I wanted to see my family and I would do anything to just be allowed that.

I heard the door close making me see Joe stalking figure outside the clear shower glass. He opened the door stepping inside. "Conrad is in our bed" I whispered still looking at the wall. I felt a arm creep around my stomach and a hand on my neck pushing me back. "Im not going do anything" he whispered kissing my shoulder. He grabbed the soap from in the corner and started scrubbing me.

"I wish you had stayed in bed so I could wake up to both of you asleep. It's okay. I know how restless you get staying in bed sometimes. Conrad sleeps just like you" Joe gushed. Looking at the ceiling "hmm" I whispered. Once he was done scrubbing me he turned me around. I tipped my head to look at him.

"Why were you crying"? "I want to see my family" I sniffed. "Now, you're worried about them. You weren't worried about them when you left. I always thought that if you didn't stay for me. You would stay for your parents" he nagged. I held the sides of his tone torso bring us closer "I'm sorry. How many times do you want me to apologize? You mentioned my father. I need to know what happened to him. To all of them," I begged.

Joe's eyes held affection and a smile plastered to his face. He pushed me to the wall where the shower head fell. He cupped my face connecting our lips. He slipped his tongue creating a possession that showed I was his even if we both knew it already. I gasped catching my breath as he gave me room.

"Get dressed and have the maids put something nice on Conrad. Your surprise is coming" he kissed my forehead. I stepped out of the shower grabbing my towel. I caught a glimpse of Joe jerking off. I quickly left the bathroom.

"Maybe my surprise wasn't a What but a Who"!