Chapter 37

Erica's POV
I walked out of the stairwell to knock into Caroline. "Uhhh. I swear of course it's you" Caroline sassed with her hand on her hips. I walked pass her when she yelled out. "What, got nothing to say? It seems like you and your boyfriend have gotten into a little squabble" she smiled.

I stopped in my tracks turning back around walking up to be face to face with her. "You bitch! Now I understand that you like William but you need to know boundaries, you whore" I muttered watching the people pass us by. Caroline face scrunched up then she started smirking at me.

She came close to my ear "I may be a whore but your man was kissing me" she laughed walking away leaving me alone. I rubbed my eyes trying to stop myself from crying. I continued walking back to the office putting on a fake smile at the people who would glance at me.

Once I was back in the room I went straight to my desk preparing for work. Time flew by quickly and it was already time to clock out. "Hey do you need a ride" Keen asked. "No. I'm going to get some clothes and stay at hotel" I explained. "Are you sure" Chelsie asked glancing at the empty seat where Will should be.

"I will be alright. I just need to settle some things" I smiled sadly. They both walked out with Noah and Noey. I turned my computer off and left the office. Once I had gotten down to the first floor I heard someone call my name.
"ERICA" someone yelled. I turned in the direction I heard the voice coming from to see Will walking towards me. I started fast pace walking till I got outside until I felt a tug from Will pulling my hand. "Let go" I yelled.

"Please just please talk to me. I want to explain" he weeped. I looked at his eyes that had thick bags under it. "Fine". I followed him into the garage to his car. "I want you to know I love you" he stared into my eyes. "If you loved me you wouldn't have cheated on me".

He ruffly gripped his head looking at the cars passing by us. "I would never cheat on you. Caroline is the one that kissed me and I pushed her away as soon as I realized what she was trying to do. And I never wanted to hurt you, baby" he said while holding my hand.

"I know that it's my fault. I should have made sure I was clear. I never wanted to give a reason for you to doubt me. So, please.. come home" he cried. I couldn't stop the tears from running down my face. I thought about what Taylor said last time " Did you even ask or did just assumed".

I hugged him tightly laughing at my stupidy. This man loves me. He would never cheat on me. "I'm sorry" I sobbed into his arms. He rubbed my head trying to soothe me. Once I had calmed down he touched both sides of my face smiling at me. He wiped the tears from my eyes " you look like a panda" Will smiled.

"And you look like a troll with those baggy eyes" we both laughed. "Let's go home" he opened the car door. He started the car and we road out the parking lot. Will grabbed my hand making me glance at him. There was a comfortable silence in the car.

We didn't need to say anything we just felt the same. Once we got to the apartment Will still held my hand. "Are you hungry" Will asked. "Famish" I smiled. "Why don't you go wash up while I cook us dinner". Will kissed my head and I walked to our bedroom.

Joe POV
I fixed my suit bussing out of the door with my men behind me. Once I was at the stairs my mom rushed towards me. "You promised me you would rest" she said worriedly. "I will but I need to handle something important" I growled. My mom backed away in shock at my tone. I left the house without listening to anything else she had to say. One of the drivers pulled around a black suv. I got in as my other men filled into the other two cars.

My driver drove passing the city buildings. I looked at the sky thinking about how long it's been since I've seen my city in all its glory. We got to the airstrip where my private plane was ready to take off. Six men followed me onto the plane.

I sat in a middle seat that had a table in front. Three flight attendants came around in skimpy short skirts occupying my men entertainment. Once there close got ripped off and my guards took their leisure. I went to the back where the bed was.

I locked the door for no disturbance. I threw my body on the bed after taking off my gray suit. Closing my eyes drifting off to sleep I saw a certain someone appear in front of me.

A Dream
"Where are you" I could hear Erika's voice.
"I'm coming" I yelled out.  "Please, I need you" she sounded desperate. I turned around to see her naked sprawled across the bed begging for me. "Please, Joe. I feel hot" she moved around holding her stomach looking at me with tears streaming down her face.
Dream Ended

I woke up leaping up breathing heavy. I heard a knock at the door "we're about to land ,Sir". "Alright" I yelled. I looked down at the boner showing through my pants. I dryly laughed "soon, my love. I'm coming".

*************************
Thank your for reading. Please vote it encourages me to write more.