Chapter 76

Erika POV
The room was a mess with my plate in pieces across the floor. The lamp was in the corner in half across the room. I shook lying on the bed in fear. My face felt heavy and it was hard to move my jaw.

He hit me not once but three times. He left me on the ground before we fought. I tried throwing things before his furious eyes set upon me. However, his strength was no match for my bad throws. I cried howling from the pain physically and mentally. "My poor child" I said as I rubbed my belly.

Joe POV
I punched the bag in the gym. "God" i sighed. My anger rolled off me in folds as I kicked the bag. She always does this. She pisses me off on purpose. Then I do things I regret. I continued attacking the punching bag letting out my anger.

I fell down huffing looking at the ceiling. What happens today was not my fault. She needs to learn how to listen. Everything was going great until she just stop understanding. I love Erika's way of thinking, her attitude but she just so infuriating sometimes.

She would have to fix that before the ceremony.

A month later
Joe POV

"Oh gosh everything should have been done by now.Move that over there. Fix the color of this" my mother said frustrated with the maids. I crossed my arms staring at everything getting done. The ballroom was set up for the ceremony. Two thrones at the end of hall.

There were about three hundred guests that would be coming. As the ceremony drew closer mother had been panicking making everything spick and span. I left mother and headed to my bedroom. Erika was drying her hair sitting on the bed as I came in. She didn't address me knowing it was me coming in.

"The stylists will be here at four" I said taking off my tie. I turned looking at Erika. "The party starts at eight. So.....Are you really not gonna speak to me. I've only put up with this childish behavior because you were being good. But I'm tired of it ERIKA. Talk, speak to me. NOW" I ordered.

Erika glared "I will be ready" she spat in a harsh tone. I threw my tie on the floor going to the bathroom. I slammed the door angry at her behavior. Since our fight Erika has became closed off. She ignores me and doesn't speak directly towards me. If she was going to stay silent fine. She just needed to stay like that till the ceremony is over.

I got out the shower wrapping my towel around my lower waist. My wet hair drippped in my face making me brush it back with my hand. I came out of the bathroom to Erika looking at me. She looked suspicious as she frowned. I ignored her going into the closet.

Erika POV
I pulled out the small phone that I taped under the nightstand. I looked over my shoulder hearing the shower run. I looked at the phone quickly dialing a number. "Hello" I said. "Its so good to hear your voice" Taylor cried. I covered my mouth holding in a sob. "I miss you so much". "Listen.... I know you're going to try to..to escape today. I hid the money in you and Joe's apartment. There will be a key which will take you to a secret house in Houston under my husbands brothers name".

"I wish I had gotten to see all you before I left. I gonna miss you and don't tell mom and dad about this" I said whipping my tears. I heard the shower turn off making my heart skip. "He's coming..I- I have to to go" I stuttered.

"I-I love...yo" I hung up the phone hiding it behind my back. Joe came out of the bathroom with a small towel covering his lower region. I glared thinking about how I would like to cut off that penis.

Joe changed into a black suit with a gold chain attached to a small flower on his suit. His hair curled into a flopped back style. He took one last glance at me and left. About an hour pass and two women came in. One with a long rack of hidden clothes and the other a big suit case .

"Hello Miss, I am Rebekah". "I am Bekah". They sat me in a chair and stared at me. "pobre chica bastante bonita" (poor girl quite pretty" the blonde girl spoke. "Si" the other said. They both smiled at me and got started. She started with my make up while the other woman looked through the rack of clothes. She would place a different color dress against my face and the other girl would disagree.

By the time the women finished my make up the other woman had gone through her dresses. The last and final dress the girl agreed. She quickly fixed my hair and I stood up. I was in awe. I looked stunning. The women smiled nodding at the finish product. They scooted me towards the dress laying on the bed.

I got into it and they zipped me up. It was an amazing fit. It was blood red dress tightened at the top with off the shoulder straps. At the bottom it flowed in many layers. My make up matched my dress with a red gold like shimmer and Matt finish lips.

My hair was straightened going down my chest in thick Lucius volume. My hair was styled half up half down. "I look like I'm about to be crowned queen" I said looking in the mirror.
"Of course you do. You will be Donna" .

The door opened and there stood Joe.

"te ves impresionante. Desearía ser el único que pudiera mirarte esta noche, mi amor"
(you look breathtaking. I wish I was the only one that could gaze upon you tonight).

**********************
Erika is all dolled up and ready to leave her husband. Who's ready for this ceremony? Please vote it encourages me to wrote more.