Chapter 38

Erica's POV

After drying my body I got dress peeking to see Will in a pink apron turned away from me. I tipped toed wrapping my arms around his waist. His backed straight-end until he recognize it was me. "You get scared so easily" i smiled. "You're just so sneaky" he sat the spatula aside holding both sides of my cheek.

He put his soft lips against mine pulling me flushed against him. Our lips move together as we stumbled back into the other side of the counter. Will lifted me up on the counter making me moan into his mouth.

I gripped his hair bringing him closer. I chuckled watching his face scrunch up. He groaned biting my lip which made me push him away. "The food" I screamed. Will turned towards the sizzling pan turning the fire off and plating our meal. "Bon appetite" he smiled with a worried sweat upon his face.

I jumped off the counter bringing the place over to the black high chair table. We both sat down on either side of the table. Will had made spaghetti and garlic bread. We started eating and ever so often we'd look at one another. The heat within our eyes for one other made my heartbeat with excitement.

I slowly took a bite of my noodles. After, swallowing it I licked my fork staring directly at Will. He dropped his fork getting up from the table. He hoisted me up making me wrap my legs around his waist. Will kissed my neck walking into the bedroom.

Smut scene

He laid me down, crawling over me. He grabbed my breast squeezing it, making me groan into his mouth. I turned him over getting on top of him. I looked into his eyes and gazed down at the boner in his pants.

I lifted my hips up, and sat directly on his erection. Holding both his hands down on the bed, I began rocking my hips forward. Making him pant while staring at me. My toes began to curl, and that's when I felt the fluid within me gush out into my panties.

Will smiled turning us over "you getting off all by yourself" he smiled. My back was on the bed and he was on top of me. "I love you" he whispered into my ear. "I love you too" I smiled. "Can I?" Will asked for permission, searching my eyes for any doubt. "I'm ready".

Will unbuttoned my shirt, kissing my chest mercilessly. He kissed down to my belly button while still glancing at me like an animal in heat. I sat up ripping his shirt off. Will took my bra off, and we laid back on the bed. He took one of my boobs in his mouth sucking and fiddling it. I bit my lip trying to hold in a moan.

"How does this feel?" he asked while pinching both my nipples. I squirmed trying to answer him "g-good" I muttered. He stopped touching my nipples that had gotten hard. He unbutton my pants throwing them to the floor. I had on pink Lacey panties that made me blush.

"You're so cute" Will smiled. I looked away but Will turned my head back to him. "I want you to enjoy this. And if it ever hurts. Tell me" he spoke gently and lovingly.

I nodded watching him play with my panties. He pulled my panties down pulling them off. He kissed my legs going up to my inner thigh. He glanced at my vagina like it was Heaven. He sweeped one of his hands against my clit. Playing with my inside folds. I gripped the sheets groaning. He smirked watching me struggle wondering what he would do next.

Then he stuck one of his finger inside me. I could feel my insides tightening making him hiss. "You have to relax baby. I promise you will be alright". He began making circle motion which made my body shudder. One finger became two then three. He pulled his finger out there was white liquid streaming down his fingers to his arm.

I covered my face slightly but not before seeing Will slowly lick the liquid off his fingers. "So, sweet" he sighed in delight. "That's nasty" I scrunched up my face. "Not to me" he smiled.
He pulled me towards him and pushed my legs apart. I sucked in a breathe watching him unbuckle his belt than his zipper.

His rock hard dick on display halting at attention. With curiosity I touched it looking up at Will. "It's so big" I said in shock. Will ruffled his hair. "You're making it hard to control myself" he mumbled,

I began to pull it and I felt Will shudder. I wrapped my hand around it pulling it back in forth which made Will lean against me panting in my ear. The more he groaned the faster I moved my hand.

After a couple minutes Will came. All the white crème went onto my stomach. Will quickly wiped it off with the sheet. He pushed me down again. "Thank you baby. I'm glad you made me feel good but I want you to feel great" He grinned. He grabs a condom ripping it with his mouth. I watch him pull the covering onto his dick. Will put my legs on either side of his thigh and in one go. Pushed his tip inside.

I groaned feeling my heartbeat in my core. I felt a slight pain until Will was fully in. "I'm going to start moving" he whispered into my ear". I held onto his shoulder as he pushed forward and than out.

"You can go a little faster" I mumbled along the way. Will smiled above me and guided his tip directly into my entrance. We both moaned while he slammed into me. Making me gasp. He kisses me as our bodies move together bouncing. My chest smushed against his as the bed creaks.

"I believe this is what they call ecstasy" I smiled gripping him tighter.

********************
Wow! A little steamy 😫!
Hi, I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please vote it encourages me to write more. I will be updating more chapters!!!