Chapter 29

Erica's POV
I knew I would struggle with the language but not this bad. I was currently standing next to the Effiel tower with my roller suit case in hand. I asked the taxi driver to take me to the condo Will was staying but I guess not. I looked on my phone putting in the address. Ten minute walk not bad. I started walking heading in the direction of the blue arrow pointing left.

Luna POV
"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU'RE A PART OF THE MAFIA" I yelled standing up waving my hands in the air angrily. "I wanted to be truthful. You said you want trust in our relationship" Marcus moved his hand to mine.

"Yes but not something like this. So you're telling me your brother has been shot and is currently in a coma" I said in disbelief. "Yes" he said with red eyes. "I don't want you to be mad at me. I was brought into this life. We've been trained since we could walk" he takes a couple of steps toward me.

I looked away while he pulled me close to him "why are crying"  he stared down at me. "I don't want you to get hurt. I like you" I stared up at him with wet eyelashes.

"I promise I won't get hurt. And I really like you too" smiled. "So are we okay. Do you still want to be with me" he whispered. "I always wanted a bad boy" I smiled. Marcus smiled kissing me on the lips. It was ruff and hot.

He picked me up with my feet wrapped around his torso. He carried me into the bedroom where he threw me on the bed. I stood on my knees watching him take off his shirt. His abs on full display with tattoos markings everywhere. He crawled on the bed looking at me with lust.

He started kissing and nibbling on my neck making me moan. He stopped kissing me leaning over my body. "Shouldn't you call Erica and tell her about Joe," Marcus asked. "She just left for Paris. I don't think she will take the whole mafia thing as I did". "What if you don't tell her all of that? Just about him being hurt". "And how will we explain him being shot" I said sarcastically.

"You're right" he smiled staring at my neck that had a couple of hickey's "Enough talking. Get to work big boy" I said while putting my hand to the six inch bolder in his pants.

Don POV
I came downstairs to see Rico on a gurney with a woman behind a couple of my men. "Take him to the spare room. My men gently carried Rico up the stairs. "It's good to see you, Ana" I looked at her while she nervously smiled. She slightly bent her head down bowing" Don". "Why don't you go to the kitchen the chef will make anything you would like" I smiled.

She slowly walked in the direction I pointed to until she disappeared behind the double doors. "So what did the doctor say" I faced the door way while Kilian walked up behind me. "He should be waking up soon. The surgery went fine as expected sir" he replied robotically.

"Once she's done waiting take her to the room Rico is in. Rick will be worried if she's not there when he wakes up". "Yes sir".

Ana POV
I sat at the counter top watching the chef move around in the kitchen. After a few minutes a plate full of fried rice and chicken was set infrint of me . I grabbed my fork eating a big chunk of the rice. I smiled with delight at the chef. He smiled back then went to clean up the pots and pans he used.

After eating the chef grabbed my plate and I left for the door. I slightly poked my head out seeing no one in the entrance area. I stepped out closing the door slowly trying make as little noise as I could. "Why are we sneaking around" I heard a deep voice beside me. I backed away scared holding my chest. "Really Killian" I shook my head.

"Follow me" he said while walking towards the steps. I followed cautiously until we reach a door. He opened it and signal for me to go in. Once I stepped into the room I heard the door close and lock. I turned around banging on the door. "HEY, OPEN THE DOOR" I yelled.

I turned around once I heard someone cough. I went more into the room coming around the corner to see a wide eyed Rico. He looked pale lying in a bed with his shirt off. He was trying to get up from the bed and hadn't notice me. I rushed over pushing him back down into the bed. "What are you doing? Lay back down. You just gotten shot for Christ sake" I panicked.

He looked at me smirking not saying anything. "What" I questioned folding my arms. "You're worried about me" he gazed intensely at me. I gulped looking away " I just didn't want you dying to protect me". "Hmm," he looked at the window in front of us rubbing his chin. He started moving around in the bed making him hiss in pain.

"Oh God this hurts" he sighed. I came closer to him holding his shoulder. "What can I do". "Hold me" he said with a sad face. My face scrunched up until I rememberd him getting shot for me.

"Fine".

*****************
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote!