Chapter 60

I looked through the droyers in my white dresser. I pulled out a skirt and a crop top shirt. My crop top fell as an oversized t-shirt.. I rolled the hems of the shirt into my skirt. I put on the same sandals looking in the mirror. Heading downstairs to see my father at the head of the table and my mother sitting in the chair beside him.

She had stacks of magazines in front of her. I walked to my dad kissing him on the cheek holding his neck from behind. "Aren't you chipper. I thought I was going to have to come back get you, again"my father chuckled. I missed my father old fragrance. It smelled like a warm hug with hint of hassle wood. I sat on the other side near my father. "We're going to head to the fashion house so I can take your measurements. Instead of buying you a dress. I thought I should make it. I've been looking at the magazine's". "The whole night" my father said cutting my mother off.

My mother rolled her eyes looking back at me. "You have two options. Mermaid long train or princess dress" She gawked. "Princess" I smiled thinking back to how I loved the Disney dresses. "Great cause that's what I was going to choose for you anyway" my mother said as my father shook his head. I stared at my plate smiling. I missed our chefs cooking. In front of me were four slices of bacon, oatmeal and a buttered scone. I heard a few steps and felt a tug on my neck. My eyes went wide and with shaking hands I grabbed at the hand on my neck. "Sis" Tyler said. "Ow" Tyler said as my nail dug into his skin. I blinked in realization "sorry" I told Tyler.

"What's got you so jumpy" Taylor said with her eyebrows arched. "Nothing" I said loudly. "Children eat your food so we can leave" my mother said taking a bite of her cherries.

"Thank you" I said patting lips as the maid took away my food. "Alright, let us go" mother said getting up from the table. She kissed my father and we followed behind. Bertram pulled up opening the limo door. "Thank you" my mother said getting inside. We all got in and I sighed. I missed being around my family and I could breathe again. "I decided to invite Luna. She's meeting us at mom's shop" Tyler smiled. "Really" a smile appeared on my face. "So, what happened to your phone. I tried texting and calling you" Taylor whispered to me as my mother and Tyler talked.

"Well my phone got messed up. So,I got a new phone number" I explained. "What's the new number" Taylor said opening up her phone. "I left my phone at Joe's. You know I don't remember my number that fast" I said looking away. "You know I can tell when you're lying" Taylor said in serious tone.

The car stop and Bertram opened the door. My mother and brother got out first. "Can we finish this later" I sighed. I got out the car to fill a tight hug. "Erika" Luna grasped. I smiled hugging her as tears streaks down my face. "You're okay" Luna said looking over me. I took her to the side as my sister glanced at us.

"You can't say anything. I know you know about...what he did. What happened to Will. But please don't say anything" I pleaded. "WHAT" Luna yelled. "I can't tell my parents. He threatened me to marry him. If I don't he will kill you or my family" I wiped a tear from my cheeks.

"He would never do that to you. He knows how much your family means to you". "That's exactly why I know he would do this". "I promise I won't tell them but knowing your sister she's going to figure it out" Luna said glancing at Taylor who stared at Luna and I.

I chuckled sniffling "then you have to help me. So she won't" I whispered as we walked over to Taylor. "What happened. A lot of yelling and tears I saw" Taylor glanced. I went inside and Luna threw her hand over Taylor. "Just a little disagreement but it's all settled" Luna smiled.

"I was wondering what was taking you so long" my mother pulled me. She placed me upon a circular stage. "Raise your hands out and don't move" she said as she bent down moving a measure tape from my foot to my head. "I don't know why Joseph wants to do this wedding in three weeks" my mother sassed.

"He's just in a hurry to marry my beautiful sister. He's been practically obsessed with her since we were little" Tyler chuckled. I gulped looking away. Was I the only one that didn't see how crazy in love Joe was for me. "Bullshit" Luna mumbled. I glanced at Luna making her smile.

"He just really loves her. You know when two crazy kids get in love. They just wanna marry and have babies" Luna said in a tight lip smile.
"True" Taylor said with a skeptical voice. "Alright I have your measurements. Now time to pick out your second dress" my mother said taking off her glasses.

"We have a line of dresses as per your request madam" one of my mother's workers said. "Good. Take her to the back to try on the first dress" my mother order the woman. I stepped off the stage "let me help" Luna said. We both walked following the lady who brought me into a large changing room. The first dress had long sleeves and flowed out. It had layers that fluffed out. However, I disliked the red color reminding of blood.

I took off my clothes looking away from the mirror. Once I was in the dress Luna zipped me up. We both looked in the mirror as I shook my head. "Who would have thought that of what should have been the happiest time of my life would be the worst".

*******************
Please vote it encourages me to update. Next update will be Monday!