Chapter 49

Joe POV
"Please... Please" the guy begged as my guys dragged him in the room. They tied him up in the chair and stood back. I took off my suit and handed it to one of my guys. "So, Jhon how have been," I asked rolling up my sleeves.

"Please, Sir. I really thought......" he stuttered but I cut him off. "You thought you could get over on us," I said smiling in his face.
"No. I just". "Just nothing. I'm gonna show you what happens when you interrupt my time with my wife and disgracing the name" I spat.

I pulled out my rings slipping them onto my fingers. "The next part is going to hurt" I smiled throwing my arm back and punching the guy in the face. His face went flying to the side. He groaned in pain spitting blood. I grabbed the guy's shirt getting ready to punch him again.

"Sir" one of my men came in handing me a phone. "What" I questioned. "Sir, all the men have gotten riled up they say Ms. Erika has tried to escape". I hung up the phone crushing it in my hands. I grabbed my jacket looking at the men in front of me.

"Kill him" I muttered walking out. I ran got into the car driving as fast as I could to the mansion. We pulled in there was yelling and I could see my men crowding near the gate. In anger, I walked slowly towards them when Erika pointed a knife at my men.

She continued walking back not aware of me. I put my finger over my lips shushing Jason. Erika back hit my chest and her body stiffened. She looked up at me in horror.
"I knew you had taken a knife but I had hoped you were going to be smart about this". "You knew" She looked at me as if I had stepped on the last bit of hope she had.

"You knew" she cried laughing in fear. "Why were you trying to leave," I said gripping her arm. "YOU RAPED ME" she yelled. I looked at my men behind me who watched. I dragged her away walking back inside. Erika stumbled but I continued walking.

She fell to the ground sobbing. "You're a monster. You say that you love me but how could you love me when you keep killing the men I love" she said staring at me. I gritted my teeth grabbing her hair and pulling it to get her to move. "You're done. Fuck this. I tried being a lot more gentle to your situation but you're mine".

When we got inside I threw Erika on the thick marble floor. The guards, butler, and maids looked at the scene in front of them. "GET OUT" I growled. Erika rose to her feet gripping her head. I came close but Erika pulled out a knife. "You gonna hurt me," I asked. "I don't want to" she stuttered walking slowly away.

I ran coming close enough for her to graze my cheek cutting me. She stopped and so did I. I touched my cut looking at the blood on my fingers. "You cut me," I said shocked. "I told you don't come near me," she said but I had already grabbed the knife throwing it to the ground.

I grabbed Erika again going up the steps as she struggled. "Stop struggling," I said as we got to the hallway. Erika tried hitting my hand to get me to stop but forcing my hand back I slapped her. "I'm done being gentle Erika," I said still dragging her. We got to the room and I looked at the site in from of me.

Erika sobbed on the floor as I looked at the tied sheets going out the window. "I want you to have the best fucking things. And you do this shit" I said holding our sheets. Erika stood up looking at me near the window. "Don't do it," I said looking at Erika's eyes flickering to me and then to the door.

Erika ran to the door opening it but I caught her leg slamming her to the ground. She coughed having her legs swept from under her. She crawled at the entrance trying to get away but I pulled her back to me. With Erika back on the floor and me on top of her, I closed the door.

"I thought you would learn but I realized it's you. You're always been stubborn. Oblivious to consequences. I'm going to have to drill it into you" I said nodding my head. I ripped her clothes off as she struggled. Moving her over to the bed I slammed her head into the mattress. Her ass bare to me up in the air. I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants.

I could hear the muffled sounds of Erika trying to talk. Her arms tried grasping around to get out of this but there was nowhere for her to go. I lined up my dick with her whole and slammed into her. Erika's body felt hot and tight. Erika began gripping the sheets as I thrusted.

My eyes rolled back as I cummed inside. Erika's body shivered and I smiled at the reaction. I slapped her ass a couple of times grinding hard. I flipped us over making Erika fall back on the mattress. She was a mess, with tears, and snot all over her face. Her mouth had drool coming out and she was panting like crazy.

"I can't breathe" she blinked fast. I smirked slipping it in again. Erika gasped trying to scratch at my chest. I held both of her hands up above her head.

"Stop fighting" I grunted.

************************
Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Thank you readers for 222 subscribers. I have decided to make the episodes back to two chapters instead of three. Please vote it encourages me to write more.