Chapter 86

Erika POV
My pillow felt firm but warm. I opened eyes to see the living room tv in front of me. I look beside me to see Anthony asleep and we're both covered by the same blanket. He looked quite cute with his hair ruffled and drool on his cheek. I slowly got off the couch. Took a shower, brushed my hair and put on some clothes.

When I came down stairs I saw Anthony checking his phone moving his hair around. He look to me and began to turn red. "Good morning" I spoke. "...I was gonna go home but you were sleep then ....I fell asleep as well". "I see that. You have a bit of drool right there" I laughed.

He shook his hair in embarrassment. "Could I use your bathroom"? "Sure" I said pointing down the hallway. He quickly went to bathroom while I waited on the couch. He came out looking more refreshed with no spit on his cheek "why don't I cook you breakfast" he said. "Thank you chef" I grinned.

"Toast and bacon. Sounds good" I remarked. "You cant just eat that. You're pregnant. You should eat more". "That's what I'm used to eating" I sassed. "Well, we're gonna have to fatten you up" Anthony said closely smirking. I push his face away keeping him from seeing me blush. "Fine" I said with a high tone. I sat at the  table watching him cook as. His back made me flashback of Joe making my heart thump out of regular beat.

I got out of my seat quickly knocking the chair to the ground. Anthony came over nervous "are you okay" he asked touching me. I shrugged his hand away and could see the pain retched on his face. He went back to cooking however he didn't talk . He plated the food and sat it down. There was eggs, potatoes chorizo taco. We quietly ate and I sighed putting my silverware down looking at Anthony. I felt guilty and he just looked sad. I placed my hand on his and he looked up at me.

"I'm sorry". Anthony came around bending down holding my hands. He picked me up and took me to the coach. He wiped my tears and held my cheeks.

"I'm sorry I.... I shouldn't have touched you" Anthony explained. I grasped his hand. "NO, it's just. I moved away from New York. Because of a bad relationship. He hurt me mentally and physically. I just had flashback to.....to the days he use to hurt me" my voice cracked. "I just want to let you know. I will never treat you the way he has. I'm your friend. I just want you to know you're not alone" Anthony rubbed my hand for assurance.

"Thank you" I smiled. "How about I bring your breakfast here" Anthony asked. I nodded my head feeling much better feeling understood. He headed to the table grabbing our plates. I explained little bits and how dangerous Joe was. After, explaining Anthony did his best to make me feel safe and console me while I cry.

After eating Anthony went to work and I borrowed his computer. At some point I knew the one stack of money I had would run out. So, I jobed search and stop once I had seen that it began to get dark. My stomach was growling and I was dreading having to try to cook. I heard the door bell ring and moved to the door.

I opened it to smell a delish ravishing smell. Anthony moved the bag of food to show his face. I let him in and he sat the down the food down."I know what you're gonna say but you need to eat. And I know you can't cook s—". Anthony turned around I wrapped my arms around him. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. At first he seemed surprise but he hoisted me up on the island. He softly held my chin seeping out a kiss.

He let me breathe letting up. I looked up to see him blush. "W...what was that for" he smiled like a kid who just got candy. Although it hasn't been long I could tell Anthony was a great guy. "You're just too sweet. You're always thinking about me. I like that and I want to take things slow" I said shyly. "I like you too," Anthony said playing with my hair. I played with his fingers as we smiled and blushed at one another.

"So, what did you bring me" I asked. Turing to white plastic bag with platters inside. He safety pulled me down from the table and took out the platters. "Well, me and my sister use to do this Friday tradition. Where we go to place call Cali Anna. They sell different types of cusine's. So, I got a little bit of everything" he said excitedly.

"Ohh" I clasped my hands. Anthony opened the plates and there was. Thai food, soul food, and Mexican. I filled my plate and we headed up to the bedroom. "From now on I want to eat here" I smiled. "Whatever you want," he said kissing my temple. We snuggled under the covers with our plates in our lap watching a NETFLIX movie.

How do you like the story so far? Is Anthony just the perfect guy! Please vote and comment!