Chapter 17

Joe POV
I handled my business in the bathroom and walked back into the hall. Everyone was in the hallway talking. I walked behind Erica and watched as she started talking."Ah there you are Joe. We all decided we're gonna go back to the house" Marcus explained. I nodded and we all went back to our rooms to change.

Erica POV
While getting dressed Luna and Sarah asked me questions. "So how was it" Luna questioned. "Was it tense" Sarah questioned. "It was fine. They both got on my nerves. I had a male massager and they wanted me to change to a woman" I sighed. "They were just jealous" Sarah said. " Although I wasn't really worried about either of them. That massage was amazing" I said. "You're not lying. I started moaning and Timothy got turned on. We had to ask our massagers to leave." I blushed while Luna giggled. "You and Timothy are like wild animals" Luna laughed.

Once we were done getting dressed we all walked back to the entrance. We met up with the guys and walked outside. "You're riding with me this time" Joe said. He grabbed my hand and I got his bike. Once we were all on we road back to the house.

We got back to the house around six in the afternoon. The maids took our coats putting them inside one of the closets. We all sat in the living room near the fire. Timothy and Sarah were cuddled up. Same as Luna and Marcus.

While Will, Joe and I were  sat on the coach.
"Instead of just sitting here waiting on dinner why don't we watch a movie" Sarah asked. "Oh. Yes, let's watch a horror film. I love horror films" Luna said excitedly while holding Marcus' arm. "Just look in a mirror the horror film is your reflection" Joe spoke. "Shut up" Luna yelled. Marcus glared at Joe while whispering to Luna. Marcus pulled out a remote.

A screen appeared from the wall above the fireplace. We all looked through Netflix to finally agree on a movie. We turned on Night on Elm street. After a few minutes of watching my eyes were slowly closing. Eventually my eyes drifted off to sleep.

Will POV
I glanced over from the tv to see Erica nodding off. Her body and neck were slumped. I scooted close to her and laid her head on my shoulder. I smiled as her nose twitched and scrunched up. I moved the escape hair from her face.

Joe POV
I looked over at Erica cuddled up into Will. My jaw clenched and my eyes dropped to my hands. I bawled up my fist sighing. If it wasn't for Erica having her little fun I would kill this kid. I looked over at Erica. My sweet Erica I miss when I was only guy you laid your shoulder on" I though to myself.

Flashback
It was a stormy night. Tyler, Taylor, Erica and I all sat in theatre room watching a movie. Tyler and Taylor were currently sleep while the movie played. Erica had been whimpering and jumping out of her seat. I watched as the screen showed a monster which made Erica hide her face into my shoulder. She gripped my black long sleeve shirt. I rubbed her back trying to calm her down. After, a few minutes Erica had cried herself to sleep.Erica head was laid on my shoulder as I petted her soft hair.

I thought to myself how I wanted this to last forever.

Flashback ended
I opened my eyes and the lights were on and the movie was off. "Food is ready" one of the maids told us. "Aww how cute" Luna said while looking at Will and Erica.

I grabbed Erica's arm making her shake awake. She started at me and back Will. "Dinner is ready" I said in a broody manner. We all got up moving to the dinning room. I sat next to Erica while Will sat on the other side of her. "The food looks amazing" Erica told one of the maids. "Thank you" the maid replied.

After a lot of talking and eating everyone had finish there food. The maids went around taking everyone plates. A few minutes later Timothy and Sarah went upstairs. Then Marcus and Luna. Eventually, it was just Erica, Will and I were left.

Erica POV
"So ,you're telling me you are a marvel fan but not a DC fan" I asked Will. Will smiled "There two totally different things. Marcel is more scientifically logical while DC isn't". I looked at Will appalled. Will and I just started laughing.

We both looked at each other silently until I heard a cough and looked over at Joe. "Can I ask you a question" Will looked at me. "Alone".
I smiled at Will then turned to Joe. "Could you go to the room. Me and Will need to talk" I explained to Joe.

Joe stood up walking out of the room angrily.
I turned to Will and watched as he nervously looked at my face. "Since the first day I met you I've always felt that we had an spark. I really like you. I would like if you would be my girlfriend" Will said sheepishly. I looked at Will smiling ear to ear.

"I would love to be your girlfriend" my eyes dance with excitement.

**************************
Hope everyone like this chapter. I am so happy for the new followers! Please vote and comment it encourages to write more!