Chapter 16

Erika POV
When I walked in I saw three spa tables near the window. There was a circle couch  in front of the tv. Will was sitting on one side of the couch while Joe was sitting on the other.

Flashback
Joe POV
I watched as Erica and the other girls followed a lady into a hallway. The guys and I followed a man into a room. The room had a couch in the center and a small the table in front. There were four robes hung up on hangers and on the floor were matching white slippers. We each took turns going into the restroom and changing.

"So, Will I see you and Erica have been bonding," Marcus said with a smile. I sat down next to Timothy as Marcus got out some bourbon from the small bar area. "I plan on asking her out soon" Will smirked at me. I gripped my glass taking a sip of my bourbon. I let the strong smokey taste go down my throat then I slammed my glass on the table.

Everyone looked over at me. "Well I think you and Erica would make an excellent couple." Marcus said enthusiastically. My eyes darkened as I looked at Will. " I don't think she really likes you" I said in a dark tone. Will looked over at me with an arched eyebrow. "That's not what she expressed last night" Will said while gazing at me. I stood up and Will stood up. We both got in each others faces. At this point I was about kill this kid.

Timothy had got up standing between me and Will. Marcus was grinning while still sitting in his seat. "Why don't you both calm down" Timothy said in a authoritative voice. The door opened and we all turned to see a nervous staff member looking at us."Sirs. We're ready to take you to your rooms for the massages." I turned back at Will scoffing and followed the staff member out of the room. Timothy and Will got ahead of me and Marcus. Marcus tapped my shoulder which made me stop.

"So, because I didn't know you were coming I had scheduled pair massages." I looked down at Marcus. "Couple massages don't sound like you. This sounds like a peabrain girl that's always strapped to Erica." Marcus stood close in front of me. "Don't talk about Luna like that."

I smiled while looking at Marcus. "So, you changed it so Erica and I will be together right, brother" I questioned. Marcus gulped " No, her and Will still". I bawled my fist and looked up at the ceiling sighing. I pushed Marcus into a wall.

"You have been joking around a little too much brother. This Will kid should not be around Erica. I have let this go on for to long and you need to stop this. Fix it. Have Erica do her massage with me. For I strangle you".
"And that will give you something to laugh about" I looked at Marcus darkly.

Marcus nodded his head silently agreeing. I let him go and walked back following the others. We got escorted into our rooms. Marcus talk to one of the managers making it so Will, Erica and I are together. After a few mins Erica came into the room.

Erica POV
Will and Joe started at me as I came in. "I see they gave all of us the same room" I said while sitting between them. "Yep" Will said.

"Have you ever been to a spa" Will questioned.
"No" Joe answered for me. I looked at Joe glaring at him then softly smiled at Will "No, I haven't. Luna told me it was amazing when she and Marcus went yesterday."

A knock was heard at the door. Joe yelled "Come in". Two ladies and a man came in with a cart."Hello, we will be your massagers today" one of the ladies said. We all sat on our spa table laying down. When both girls came around to Will and Joe they were calm. When the guy came around me both boys sat up abruptly. "What the hell do you think you're doing" Joe asked. The spa guy looked confused. "She needs a woman massager not a man" Will looked at the man.

"I'm sorry but we usually have it like this because most people prefer it but if you would like to change then we will change" the staff man asked me. "I'm fine." I looked at the man.

The man grinned at me and then looked at Will and Joe. "No, she needs someone else," they both said at the same time. "Fine," I said frowning. After, a few minutes and a lady came in. The staff started on our massages.

First they put on calming music. I heard loud rain droplets and birds. They used an air tool that made the room smell like flowers. I sighed in content. My eyes were close as the lady started massaging my back. I could feel her hands rubbing my neck vigorously.

I moaned in content. Then she began oiling my back. I fell asleep to the feeling of exhaustion.

Will POV
The lady began massage my back. She smoothed out tension making me groan. I relaxed for a minute until I heard it. Erica began moaning. I started to remember last night. Erica grinding against me.

I opened my eyes and realized I'm hard.

Joe POV
I hated the ladies touch. There's a reason why I haven't let myself or Erica go to a spa. She began rubbing oil onto to my back putting her breast into my back. I was about to start yelling at her when I heard it. Erica was moaning and groaning. I began to smile dreaming about Erica under me. She would be whimpering and moaning the way she was now. She would be calling my name.

I opened my eyes realizing I was hard.

I sat up making sure I covered my robe. I turned around to see Will sat up as well. "Are you too sirs finished?" My massager asked. "Yes," I said. Erica's manager asked, " Should I wake her up as well".

"No" we both said at the same time. " Let her sleep. When she wakes up tell her to meet us in the foyer" I whispered.

***************************
Hope everyone like this chapter. I am so happy for the new followers! Please vote and comment it encourages to write more!