Chapter 26

Marcus POV
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MOVE HIM" my mother yelled. "Move him" my dad spoke. My mom took a protective stands in front Joe's bed. "You're not touching him" my mom growled. My dad walked over moving my mom over so the men could move the bed.

The doctors unplugged some cords and needles from his body. Once they were done our men rolled his body out of the room. "Why are you moving him" my mother pounded her fist into my dad's chest. "We need to get him home. We can't stay in Korea with what Joe did to their boss. There's gonna be retaliation".

She stopped punching and held her arms. "Ride with Marcus. I will meet you on the plane" he said to my mother kissing her head. I held her walking out of the room taking slow steps.

Don (Jhon) POV
I sat on the couch with my hands in my head. I hate when she yells. There was a knock at the door. I pulled out my gun holding it against my thigh. "Come in" I yelled. "Sir" I heard someone say then Rico came in. "Where did Joe go" he asked. I stood up fixing my suit. "We're taking him home. There might be some retaliation because of what happened so I want you to come back". "I will be there in two days. Have to get the wife together, Don".

I smiled "of course a happy wife, happy life".
"Yes" the boy smiled. I left the room with Rico following. We went down the elevator together and once we got outside. There was a line of three black SUVs. I got into the one in the middle. "rápidamente al Aeropuerto" (quickly to the airport) I said.

Rico POV
I had been living here in Korea for two years. Joe had first dealt with the Koreans in a contract. We didn't trust them so I moved here to help with operations. Plus I needed my wife to be away from the people she calls parents.

I climbed up the steps going to our room. The door was still locked so I got out the key opening it. To my surprise I see my wife hanging half out the window. "Rico" she said surprised while she had one leg out of the window. I ran over to her pulling her back in "what the hell is wrong you" I screamed.

She laughed dryly pulling her body away from mine on the floor. "Well. What did you expect. For me to stay with you. I'm not happy" she rolled her eyes. I laughed darkly which made her take a step back. "We will be leaving. I will have people pack up our stuff. Be ready to leave tomorrow morning" I said before putting a lock on the window.

I slammed the door to our room. I leaned on her door thinking "why does she hate me" I sighed.

Erica's POV
"Why do you have so much stuff" Luna ask while putting one of my vases into a box. "You have way more stuff than I do" I smiled. "That's true. That's why I get movers for my stuff" she sighed sitting on one of the big boxes. "Fine" I sat down on the couch breathless. "Let me book some movers".

We both heard a knock on the door. "Uhh" I groaned getting up opening the door. "Tay, tay and Ty are here" my brother yelled with some bubble wrap in his hand. "Hi" I smiled hugging him then her. I close the door after letting them in. "Thank you for wanting to help but I've just decided to get some movers. "Thank god" my brother flopped down on the sofa.

"Cause I really didn't want to do all that heavy lifting. Today was not my workout day". We all started laughing. "Well you both looked like you both worked hard. How about we order something" Taylor said. "There are menus of my favorite food places in that draw," I said pointing over to the kitchen area. "Ohh" that sounds good Luna said falling into the other side of the couch.

Flashback
"YOU WHAT" Taylor screamed into the phone. "YOU'RE LYING" I heard Tyler squeal. "Could you both stop yelling. Currently I was in the car  on FaceTime with my siblings. After waking up with a hangover I went to my favorite soup shop to heal myself. After eating I realized I needed to tell them I got a promotion and would be leaving.

"I'm sorry. We're both happy for you it's just. Mom and dad are gonna miss you. So, will we" my sister said while fiddling with her ear. "Well this is what I wanted. Since forever." I smiled. They both smiled looking up into the camera. "So when do you have to leave," my brother asked. "Uhh..." I said in a high-pitched tone. "At the end of the week," I mumbled.

"You need to get packing," my sister said sternly. "I know" I sighed. "And we will help" my brother smiled. "Thx guys," I said with tears coming down my face. "You know we would do anything for you".

Flashback ended
"Chinese everyone" Taylor smiled holding a red menu. "Great" Luna said. After a long call, Taylor ordered our food. We sat around talking and watching tv. It was about twenty minutes later when we heard the door bell. "Here you are" the man with our food said. Tyler helped put the food on the island while Taylor paid. She closed the door and we came around the island.

"Time to Chow down" I smiled.

************************
Happy New Year!!!!!!
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please give it encourages me to write more!