Chapter 41

Erica's POV
I opened my eyes to see nothing but darkness. I closed my eyes feeling hazy. I tried touching my head that was aching but my arms where chained into a wall. I pulled on the chain grunting in frustration.

I heard clinking over on the other side of the room. "Is anyone there" I heard Will voice. "Will" I cried out. I could hear moving and grunting. "Erika" he sighed with relief. "I'm so glad you're okay. I ... though he took you somewhere else".

"I brought her exactly where she wanted" I heard Joe voice. There was a loud rattling sound with a key. The lights had turned on. We were in a brick room with no windows. I was chained to the main wall as you come in while Will was chain to the wall on the side.

Joe had a tray in his hand. "You're gonna be here a while so you might want to eat" he smiled at Will. He walked over to me smelling my neck. He got closer and started nibbling. "STOP" I yelled out. He quickly held my chin and slam his mouth against mine.He pushed his pelvis into me making me gasp. Which created entrance for his tongue to run throughout my throat. I bit his tongue which made him hiss in pain. He felt on his tongue and blood appeared on his hand. I smiled in victory.

"Haha" he smiled walking back out of the room. "Are you okay" Will looked at me. "I'm fine. I just feel so stupid" I said. We began to hear a cranking sound. Our chains began to rotate letting us walk towards the middle. As soon a I could hug Will I did.

We gasped holding each other in a tight embrace. Will scoured my face trying to make sure there weren't any new scars. "He changed you" he mumbled with shaky hands. We sat on the ground with Will holding me against his chest. We both didn't even look at the food not trusting if it's poisoned.

"I should have known. That time should have warned me" I mumbled.

Flashback
It was when I was nine years old. I was at the Lombardi house for the summer with my siblings. It had been one month in and I had still missed my mom and dad. Joe had followed me everywhere in the house.

I had escaped him leaving him with my siblings and Marcus. I went into the library crying for my mom and dad. Eventually, the butler came bending down to talk with me. "Don't cry child, master won't like that". "I miss mommy and daddy. I want to go home early" I wheezed.

"No, you can't" Joe said while standing behind the butler with mutinous eyes. "I can't" I questioned. Looking between the butler and Joe. "You can never leave. You have stay here forever" he smiled.

Flashback ended
I heard our chains rotating and I began getting pulled away from Will. My body dragged against the floor as I tried to hurry and stand up. Will and my chains stopped to wear we could both sit down in our spots. The door unlocked and a sweaty Joe came out.

"You think I put you both in here so you could cuddle together" Joe gritted his teeth. "THAT SHOULD BE ME" he yelled into Will's face. He smiled taking a deep breathe touching his temple. He turned punching Will in the stomach.

Will gasped folding over in a sitting position. Will tried standing up but was punch back to the ground. Joe mercilessly kicked him in the side making him spit out blood. "STOP" I screamed. Joe glanced over his shoulder at me. He walked over "you need to stay away from him. You're gonna learn that you're my woman" he said while watching my eyes look to Will.

"LOOK AT ME" he screamed. I closed my eyes holding my breathe. He looked at the pink t-shirt I was wearing and blue jeans he had put me in. He squeezed my right boob which made me look away. "YOU BASTARD" Will screamed tugging on the metal cuffs.

"Please, stop" I whispered. "You need to stop fighting me, love. Or I will have to show you just how much I love you" he whispered. He stop fondling with my breast through my shirt and left us.

"I'm so sorry" I looked over at Will. "It's not your fault, it's that sick bastard". "Your face is swollen" I stared at the purple marking on his eye. "You look like a panda" I smiled wiping my tears. "I do" he grinned sadly.

Joe POV
I slammed the door having my men lock up. "Fix their shackles on a timely schedule. If they don't eat the first plate don't bring them another. I will be back in two days once I've settled some things" I looked at the tv screen which showed Erica laughing.

I went through the many cells going up the steps. We were in our underground jail house  which above looked like a cabin. Once I was upstairs Theo one of my men were sitting around drinking beer. "Don't let anyone other than me go down their". I headed towards my car watching my door open out like wings on a butterfly. Erica would love the color of this car. It is her favorite color Caribbean blue.

"She wouldn't last a day. No food or showers. She would be coming to me in know time" I smiled reving the engine to my Mercedes.

****************************
Hi, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote!