Chapter 30

Erika's POV
I fixed my clothes and looked at the big brown door in front of me. I knocked on the door waiting for a few seconds until it opened widely. Standing in front of me staring at me was Will. His mouth was opened and eyes were wide. I smiled " so you gonna let me in". He nodded his head then pulled me in a tight hug.

He picked me up and I squealed. "I'm glad you're happy to see me but I've had a long walk" I grumbled. He gently put me down and grabbed my suitcase. "Come on" he smiled while I followed him inside. When I walked in there was a cute small living room with two coaches against the wall. In the center was a black table and in front was flat screen Tv. On the other side of wall was a old semi like kitchen.

"So how long are here for? I though we said Christmas". Will sat my suitcases down. "Well I wanted to surprise you. They had space for one more promotion and they picked me" I smiled. "Really" Will smiled hugging me. "So you're definitely staying with me" Will said while holding my waist. "Oh really. How do you know I haven't gotten my own place" I smirked.

We both smashed our lips into one another griping each others bodies.

Ana POV
I was now cuddled up with Rico. His head was laying on my stomach while I was sitting up with my back against the headboard. "You know the first time I saw you. You took my breath away" Rico smiled. I absentmindedly played with his hair. "Really" I asked. "Of course. I didn't just fall in love with your beauty. Once I go to know you I fell in love with you even more".

My heart skipped a beat until I thought of my home. "Why couldn't you just asked me out instead of taking me" I asked. The room went silent. "I looked into you and ... I know it was wrong but once I found out about your father and mother. I had to get you out of there. I wanted to see you truly happy. Like you were in the coffee shop where I first met you".

"Although I hate my parents I still had people I cared about their. And you took me from them" I clenched my teeth. Rico lifted his head holding my face looking into my eyes. "I'm sorry. I just wanted them to stop hurting you. I wanted you to be happ ...y. I'm sorry for everything you went through" he said before groaning at his wound.

I glanced at his wound and back at his sad face. "I want us to start over" he held my cheek. "I held his hand and removed it from my cheek. He looked down with disappointment at the sheets.  I held my hand out making him look at me. "Hi, I'm Ana". He smiled shaking my hand. "I'm Rico".

Luna POV
"Haaa" I pant trying to breathe. Laying beside Marcus sprawled out naked. He glanced at the ceiling pulling me close to cuddle. "So I have a question" Marcus glanced at me. "Shoot". "Does Erica truly seem like she likes this guy. Will". I sat up covering myself with the satin white sheets. "I think she's finally moved on from.... you know" I smiled sadly.

Marcus looked at the ceiling biting his lip. "Why" I asked. He looked away from me nervously " no reason".

Erika POV
After, Will and I escaped last night. Which only involved good make-out session. I had gotten familiar with the place. Today was the first day of my new job and I was ecstatic. Currently I was in a taxi with Will heading to work.

"So everyone is nice". "Yes, and we work in groups which is better. Plus less paper work" Will explained. "Thats good. I hate paperwork. There was always stacks of it back home. I'm just a little nervous" I said while pinching my hands. Will grabbed one of my hands gripping it protectively. "You will be fine" he kisses me on the forehead.

"Perfectly fine" I thought to myself.

I watch the big building come into view. Once we pass the gate we got to the front of the building. Will and I headed into the building. I followed Will to the elevator. We stopped on the tenth floor which made me fiddle with my skirt.

When the doors open I saw an spacious environment. There were people laughing and talking. There were about four rooms we pass until we got to the last room. I opened the door to five people stopping to look at me. Will moved beside " I would like you to meet Erika" Will gestered. Everyone came in front of us greeting me.

There were three ladies. They were all tall and two of them had blonde hair while one had dark black hair. "This is Chelsie, Keen and Caroline" Will smiled. I shook their hand while grinning. Next Will intruded me to two guys. One was a little round but his clothes were balm. He had on a sheer black turtle neck with blue, purple jeans. His skin was pale like the color of snow. His hair was fiery red hair and he had a cute splash of freckles across his noes."This is Noey".  The last guy was really tall. He had black skin and gelled back hair. He wore gold glasses which matched his sophisticated suit. "And this is Noah".

"Nice to meet you all" I smiled at everyone.
"I can already tell I'm gonna love it here" I thought.

***************************
Do you think Ana giving Rico a second chance was a good idea? Hi guys, I'm back. I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment!