Chapter 5

Erika POV
"So who's the cutie" Tyler asked. "Babe I'm right here, "Brian said. "I know honey. Now who's this". "This is my colleague from work," I said. My siblings started smiling mischievously.

Taylor and Tyler went off with their husbands to dance. Luna left Will and I when a guy asked her to dance. Will and I sat in the booth just moving our heads to the music."Hey, you want to dance" Will asked. I looked at him and stood up holding my hand out. He grabbed my hand and we walk to the dance floor. I began to move side to side and so did Will.

After a while, we loosened up. My back was pushed up against his chest. His arms were wrapped around my waist we both moved side to side together. While dancing I saw Luna and a guy beside us dancing. My sister and my brother were also dancing near us. I began to blush with all of them watching me while making suggestive faces. Will's face tilted into my neck. His hair covered my face luckily hiding my blush. After a while, we all came back to the VIP section and saw Joe sitting at the table.

  "I'm surprised you showed up Joe. I know you hate clubs" I said. "I wanted to congratulate Taylor on her newest club". "Thx Joey," Taylor said. We all ordered drinks. Taylor and Tyler egged me to take shots. I had put my glass down not realizing at some point someone broke a glass on the table. I had a glass shard stuck in my favorite finger. "Ow," I said.

Everyone noticed the glass. Taylor brought over a waiter to clean up the glass. While Will was gently holding my finger. "Let me help you," Will said. Will pulled out the small glass shard then grabbed my finger sucking on the open wound. After, Will sucked on my finger it began to feel better.

Joe's POV
I walked into the club. I looked around and saw people at the bar. I went upstairs to the dance area to see Taylor and Tyler with their husbands. I walked to the VIP section to a booth where I saw Erica's bag sitting on the table. I ordered a glass of rum. I began to drink when I saw Erica and that Will guy grinding on the dance floor. I slammed my glass down on the table gripping it tightly. To tightly making the glass bust.

After a while, they all came back. I watched as Erica began drinking. She knows she's a lightweight. She began hugging Will. She hurt her finger in my leftover broken glass. Will rush to her rescue. After, seeing enough of them together.  I decided to take her home knowing she was drunk. I took her away from Will.

Erika's POV
I could feel the alcohol begin to take effect. I looked up at Will and hugged him like a teddy bear. Will was startled."Oh, she's defiantly drunk" Taylor said. "She's like a baby when she's drunk," Tyler said. Will wrapped his arms around me securing me. "I think it's about time for you to go home Erica," Will said. "No...WhY I want to stay with you". Will began to blush. "I will take her," Joe said. "Are you sure"? "I'm sure. We live together and she should probably go with someone she's known longer than a week". Joe picked me up bridal style out of Will's arm and carried me out the club.

Joe POV
I buckled her up and got into the car. We drove to the house. When I parked I got out and carried her to the elevator. We got into the house where I walked over to the coach. I laid her softly on it and grabbed one of the blankets on the couch, covering her with it. Her arm wrapped around my torso. I began to smile looking down at Erica's sleeping figure.

I unbutton my shirt throwing it on the floor. I pulled Erica up gently and laid my body down on the couch and softly put her body on top of mine. Erica cuddled into my body. I fell asleep with one of my arms rubbing her back while my other was holding her waist.

******************
Do you think Joe and Will like Erika romantically? Please like and comment