Chapter 15

Erika POV
Joe and I had talked while he unpacked his bag. Once he was done he sat on the bed. We both heard a knock and I walked to the door opening the door. Marcus came walking in.
"We're all going to go to the spa down at the resort. Do y'all wanna come or stay here" Marcus asked. "No" Joe said. "Yea, let's go" I so said.

Marcus and I were walking out of the door when Joe started following us. "I thought you were staying here Joesph" Marcus said with a smirk. "I changed my mind" Joe said with a tight lip grin.

We walked down the stairs to see everyone ready. I grabbed my jacket off the coat rack and zipped it up. We all walked outside to get on the four wheelers. There was one extra for Joe. Luna got on with Marcus. Timothy and Sarah on another. Joe had got on the bike starting it.

"Get on Erika" Joe said. I looked over at Will on his four wheeler. His eyes we're gazing at Joe then he looked at me. " I'm gonna get on with Will" I said. Joe jaw ticked and he smiled " Okay." I got on the bike gripping Will's back. We all started driving. While moving through the snow I could see Will's pale face. He was smiling looking behind us and then back in front. I looked behind us to see Joe looking at us with an annoyed expression. He was gripping the handle of his four wheeler tightly.

Once we had arrived in front of the spa we got off our bikes. We were met by a bunch off staff who smiled at us. "Greetings guests. Follow us we will take you to the changing room to get dress in more comfortable attire." We all separated the guys followed one staff member while the girls and I followed this woman. Once we got to the room there was a black leather couch with flat screen tv in front of it. On the coach were three white bathrobes and matching slippers laid out.

We each changed sat down waiting for the lady to come back. "Y'all are gonna love the massages. Marcus and I did one yesterday. It was amazing" Luna said. "So what's up with you and Marcus" Sarah asked while gazing at Luna. Luna smiled " I don't know yet. I kinda like him. I will have to see how it goes for right now.". Sarah just nodded her head and glanced back at the tv.

It was silence for a minute. "What about you Erica. I think you and That Will fella look cute together". I rubbed my neck nervously while blushing. "Will and I are really good friends"
"Friends" Sarah looked at me suspiciously while smirking. " Now you know you and Will aren't damn friends. What about what you told me this morning about you and him making out" Luna sighed. "Luna" I said annoyed.

"What." Luna looked at me."it's not like Joseph will let you and Will be together". Sarah looked at Luna with shocked eyes. "Do you mean Marcus brother" Sarah asked. "Yea. I think Joe is obsessed with her" Luna said. "No, he's not. He's just protective. We grew up together and he's like a brother to me.

Both Luna and Sarah laughed. "I've never seen my brother look at me the way Marcus brother looks at you" Sarah said while smiling. "Seriously guys we're just good friends," I said with an annoyed tone. A lady in a staff uniform came into the room and gave us each a spa pass. "If you would follow me ladies I will be taking you to the massage room". Luna slowly squealed while Sarah and I just giggled. We followed the lady down a hallway. Once we got to the end she stopped.

"Sir, Marcus had prepared pair massages. Lady Luna you will be in room three. Lady Sara is in room two and Lady Erica is in room one. If you need anything just ask the attendees that will be in your room shortly." The lady left us in the hallway while we all just looked at each other.
"Was this your idea" I asked Luna. Luna smiled nervously. "I just wanted give you a little push. You know. It's about time for Joe to understand that you like Will."

I folded my arms while angrily gazing at Luna. "Really Luna". "If we're doing pair massages where is Joe doing his massage" Sarah asked.

"You don't think" Luna asked with worried look. "Now look. Joe and Will are probably doing there massages with me. "You know they don't like each other. I wanted a peaceful massage and now it's gonna get tense.

I thought to myself I just gotta breathe. We all walked to our doors. I looked back at Luna and Sarah watching them go into their rooms. I sighed and open the door to my room.

****************************
Hope everyone like this chapter. I am so happy for the new followers! Please vote and comment it encourages to write more!