Chapter 33

Marcus POV
"Brother" I smiled with open arms. I hugged my brother gripping him tightly. "Why are you so sappy" Joe said annoyed. "You're definitely awake" I looked at Joe sit up in the bed. My mother walked out leaving my brother and I. "And why do you have that dwarf with you" Joe said referring to Luna who was behind me.

"I'm no dwarf" Luna scoffed stepping in front of me. "I'm glad to see sleeping beauty is awake. Now where's your prince" she smiled. "Where's yours" my brother replied. Luna grabbed my arm tight to her boobs. "Right here" she smirked. My brother faked gag making me chackle.

"Don't hate you don't have a woman, brother" I smiled while looking down at Luna.
"Yea, dont hate" I heard a voice from in the corner. I looked to see Rico and Ana.

Rico POV
I grasped Joe hand "Hermano, I'm so glad you're awake" I smiled. "You're already dissing me and I just woke" he joked. "Well I have to show off my baby Mama/ Wife" I smiled. Ana came from the doorway coming towards us.

"Ana" Joe questioned looking at me and to her stomach. "How did this happen" Joe smiled. "She just couldn't resist me" I said going in for a kiss on Ana's cheek. "I guess that's kinda true" Ana smiled at Joe. "So you don't hate him anymore" Joe mumbled. "He's learned from his mistakes" Ana looked at me.

I saw a flash of an emotion on Joe's face and it disappeared. "I'm glad you're awake. Hopefully now you can take this guy off my hands. He's been with me twenty four seven" Ana held Joe's hand. Joe chuckled looking between Ana and me.

"I need to speak with both of you" Joe said in a serious tone addressing Marcus and I.

Marcus POV
I could tell by Luna expression that she didn't like being addressed to leave the room. I grabbed her hand before she walked up to Joe. "I need you to wait outside. I promise I will be only a few minutes then we can go eat" I explained. "What am I supposed to do while waiting" she questioned with one raised eyebrow. I looked over at Ana. "Fine. You have ten minutes" she said. Luna followed Ana out of the room.

"Of course, you would be the type to just wake up from a two month sleep and want to talk business" I rolled my eyes. My brother smiled "now tell me. What happen to the Koreans". "Well, all of them are dead. They hurt the future Don so we put them in there place. The rest that was left. Ambushed my home and shot me. But the rest of our men took care of them" Rico explained.

"No, one has been moving. Not even the Russians. No one knows you have been asleep. Father and I have been doing all the business deals" I explained. Joe nodded in understandmemt. "I'm glad everything has been handled and you're both doing so well".

"Marcus there are two guards I assigned the task of watching Erica. Bring them to me" he said anxiously. "Such a stalker" I smiled walking out of the room.

"Ladies" I smiled looking at Luna and Ana who were in raptured in conversation. "Babe, you're done already" Luna pouted. "Well no. I need to go get two of our men. I will leave so you can finish talking" I laughed nervously.

Luna POV
"Haaaa" Ana laughed holding her belly. "How did you get him like that. He's like a puppy" she wiped away tears of laughter. "I just put him in his place" I smiled. "Now tell me how you got that guy so smitten with you" I grabbed her hands gently. "Well that's a long story" she sighed. "We have some time" I looked in the direction Marcus disappeared from.

"Well...."

Erica's POV
I stayed silent the whole way back. We had finally arrived back stopping at Caroline car. "You can leave. Erica and I will file the report. You should go rest" Will smiled looking out of the window at Caroline. "Are you sure" Caroline looked at Will pushing her hair behind her ear. "It's fine" he said.

Once she was in her car he drove away going two rows ahead to park the car. "Are you alright" Will asked looking at me. "I'm fine" I said while wiping away an escaped tear. "No you're not. You've been silent the whole way back" he said trying to hold my hand. I moved my hand away quickly pulling it into my chest.

"Don't touch me". I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car. "Where are you going Erica"? I started walking but I felt Will my arm. "We're done" I mumbled. "What did I do" his hand shook. I scoffed smiling "you don't know what you did. This is why I'm breaking up with you".

"Just explain to me what I did or what you think I did" He cried out. I continued walking. He ran in front of me "where will you go" he questioned. "To a hotel" . "I know you're mad at me but stay at the house. I will stay somewhere else. It's not safe and we're not from here. I don't want you to get hurt" he said while trying to touch my cheek.

"I will stay with a friend" I clenched my teeth.
I continued walking picturing him and that woman kissing.

*******************
Erika's heart is broken. What will happen when Joe finds Erika has moved to Paris? I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment it encourages me to write more!

The Crazed ManOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara