Chapter 13

Erika POV
We had all gotten back to the house. There was a feast on the table. We sat down while the maids poured us drinks. Once we were all done eating we all decided to get in the hot tub. Currently Luna and I were getting dressed in our room."So, I think I like Marcus" Luna whispered. My eyes went wide and I turned to her. I began to squeal " Are you for real? You never really like men. You just sleep with them" I say. " I know. I know. It's just he was such a gentlemen. A guy I was talking with got a little to handzie for my liking and Marcus beat him up for me." She gushed.

"Wow, how chivalrous." I grinned.
"The rest of the day we went snowboarding and then we went to the spa. It was so romantic."
We both started giggling. We both got dressed putting on our bikinis. I was dressed in a red one piece swimsuit while Luna had on a black bikini .

We went down to find only Marcus and Will in the water. "What happened to the couple" Luna questioned. Marcus smiled wiggling his eyebrows " they won't be making it. They're doing what couples do." I blushed while Luna grinned. We both got slowly into the hot tub out on the Terris. Luna scooted close to Marcus. Marcus put his shoulder over Luna's and they began talking.

Will looked over at me with dark eyes. My body began to heat up from his gaze. He slowly moved closer to me. I looked up from the water to see him looking at me. "You know you're the most beautiful girl, I've ever seen" Will whispered into my ear.

I looked at Will while he started holding my hand. Marcus and Luna stood up in the hot tub. "We're gonna go and um go to sleep," Marcus said nervously. Will and I started laughing as they got out of the hot tub holding each other hands. "Have fun you two" Will yelled once they were out of sight.

"Now where we're we" Will said while grinning.
Will looked me up and down slowly. "This bathing suit shows all your goddess-like curves." "Does it?" I said jokingly. Will pulled me from my seat and positioned me to straddle him. I began to blush while we made eye contact. I had my hand resting on his neck.

Will looked at me hungryily making my stomach clench. "Do I have permission" Will questioned. I silently shook my head. Will put his face into my neck placing a hot, feathery  kisses.

My eyes began to roll back when he began to nibble on my neck. I moaned breathlessly while he kissed my jaw. Without even knowing I rolled my hips forward making Will abruptly stop to look at me. He sighed leaning his head back and I grinded my hips again. I couldn't see the expression on his face if he liked it or not so I rolled my hips into him again.

Will began to moan and he showed me his face. He looked like he wanted to devour me which I craved for more. I began to grind my body into his more fiercely. Will gripe my waist helping me move more. We both starting moaning together while making out. He began to kiss me on the lips. It was tender and gentle. After a couple of mins, we were both out of breath. I felt a big hump under me which made me look down. I could see Will was hard in his shorts. Will was smiling while I was looking away. I got off his lap and ran away back to my room.

I slammed the door and went straight to the shower. I scrubbed with my lavender soup still thinking about my embarrassing moans. I fell asleep thinking that it would be one awkward morning.

Joe POV
It was six in the morning the sun had not set yet and the sky was still dark. I parked and got my suitcase out of the car. I could feel the season changing meaning I would get more time to spend with Erika in the house. She loved the cold but she always stayed home mostly during this season.

I got out of the elevator and opened the door to the loft " I'm home" I yelled. I threw my suit down and walked to Erika's room. I opened the door to see her bed still made up. I began to worry. I slammed the door to her room and picked up my phone. I dialed one of the guards I assign to watch over Erika.

"Where the hell is she? I asked you to make sure you keep tabs on her and let me know if she goes off her schedule" I yelled into the phone. The guard on the other end began stuttering "she. she. Went on a trip to Colorado". "With who" I yelled with frustration."

"William Thomas, Luna Dosing, Marcus Lambardi, and Timothy and Sarah." I kicked the bar stool over. "How long are they staying down there," I said aggressively. "They have one more day they...come back tomorrow, Sir."

"Get the plane ready. I'm leaving in an hour to go to Colorado."

Yes sir.

***************************
Joe is pissed. How do we feel about Erica and Will's steamy make out session? Hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and comment!😊