Chapter 59

Erika POV
My father had taken Joe into his study to speak with him. My mother and sibling were currently sitting in the living room. "So, you're really going to marry Joe" Tyler said. "Yes" I said trying to give a convincing voice. "God, I need to take you wedding shopping and what about the venue" my mother said holding her cheeks smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

"Should I just design it for you" my mother said all giddy. "I have all the venu and decorations handled" Joe said coming from the hallway. My father was behind him with a straight face. "Have you decided on a date" my sister said in a whisper. "Three weeks" Joe smiled looking lovingly at me. "Three weeks" my mother said standing up. "I'm gonna have to just make you a dress for the ceremony and buy you something for the party" my mother sighed holding her forehead.

"Stop stressing" Tyler rolled his eye at our mother. "I think it's about time for us to be leaving. I will set up a date for Erika to go shopping" Joe said. Sitting on the couch with my family I didn't want to leave. I would have to go back with him. To his home. Where no one talks to me but him. "How about we stay the night" I blurted out.

Joe eyes hinted for me to get up but I looked at my father. "No, no we couldn't" Joe said. "I could just go shopping tomorrow" I smiled nervously looking at my mom and not the heated gaze on my face. "That sounds great" my mother clapped. "I'm not doing anything tomorrow" Taylor said. "Me either" Tyler smiled. "Great so you too come back in the morning and we can eat breakfast. Then go shopping" I smiled.

"Sounds like a plan" Tyler said. "I have some clothes for you to sleep in"my father said. Tyler and Taylor left not before saying there goodbyes. My mother came close to me playing with my hair. "You know you've lost some weight. It looks good on you" my mother saids.
I nodded not trying to cry. "I always knew. You and Joe would get together. I'm just so happy you're getting married to right kind of guy" my mother hugged me before leaving me alone.

If only she knew the type of man she wanted me to be with so badly.

I headed up the stairs going to my own bedroom. I took a shower changing into some old clothes. I got into bed feeling the most comfortable I had been in three weeks. I looked up at the ceiling counting the stars as I fell asleep. I felt movement in the bed making my eyes fluttered open. A hand held my shoulder as I saw him. "You're in trouble when we get home" Joe said. "What are you doing in here" I whispered. I didn't hear him come in.

"My future wife is sleeping somewhere else without her husband" Joe said moving me over. "I don't want you in here" I began to tear up. "I didn't want us staying here. This bed must be bad for your back which means less sleep for the baby. You know you get cranky when you don't get a good sleep".

"I haven't gotten a-good sleep since laying beside you every night" I whispered. "Stop it" Joe whispered into my ear. "Now sleep" Joe said wraps his arm around my waist. "Please" I suggested just wanting one night of peaceful sleep. "Sleep" Joe said again. I closed my eyes feeling the unbearable feeling of his hand across my waist.

Joe POV
I heard the floor boards creek making my eyes open. Standing over me was Erika's father. "Why are you in here" her farther said looking at my hand placement on Erika. I smiled getting up from the bed. My tall figure slightly towering over Erika's fathers. "Why wouldn't I sleep in the same room as my future bride" I smirked.

"I gave you my blessing because I know you will take care for my daughter but as I said you will be leaving today. I will drop Erika back to your home" Erika father said. I scoffed looking at Erika still asleep. "Fine" I said in a tight lip grin. Putting on my shoes Erika father walked me out.

While driving away I dialed Jasons number. "Get two of my men to follow Erika" I said. I hung up the phone driving back to the estate with a rage not having Erika in the passenger seat beside me.

Erika POV
I felt a finger in my hair making me smile. My eyes opened and I saw my dad sitting beside me. I sat up groaning looking at my dad where Joe was supposed to be. "Where is Joe" I questioned. "I had him go so you could be just with your siblings and mom" my dad smiled. I nodded "why don't you get dress. The chef should be done with breakfast soon" my dad said holding my cheek.

"Yea, I will be right down". My dad got up leaving me alone. I bit my nails nervously. Joe definitely is mad. Oh god what will he do to me when I get home. However, I would worry about that later right now I was just too happy to be away.

******************
Please vote and comment