Chapter 40

Erica's POV
I looked in the mirror at the markings on my body which made me blush. I looked at the pills in the counter. "It's been a while since I've taken these" I though to myself. Without Joe pressuring me I realized I felt more better not taking them than taking them. I heard a loud bang and came into the living room.

Joe POV
"So, it's true" I scoffed. "You slept with him". "How do you know that" Erica stepped back covering herself more in her sheet. "You and these people need to get out" she barked. I began hackling holding my chest. "I do all these things to keep you clean and you do this".

"What are you talking about"? She looked over at my men holding William. She started to walk over "let him go". I stepped in front of her glancing down at her small form. "Tell your body guards to let him go" she bawled her fist.
"I'm tired of letting these boys get in the way of what we have. I've been gone for only two months and you've lost your way. I let you go this far because I thought you would realize but it seems I have to show you again why you need me" I smiled. "Bring her in" I muttered. Two of my men dragged in a broken Caroline.

Her dress was ripped and she had bruises on her body. There was cum spilling from her leg and mouth. She looked dazed like she had been drugged. I smiled at the after math of my men. She deserved what she had coming. Erika mouth was left ajared.

"Caroline is that you" she whispered. Caroline didn't answer Erica making me clench my jaw. One of my men slapped her making her engage with Erica. "Yes". Erica looked at me and Caroline. "What the fuck is wrong with you" she cried. "Fuck wrong with me. She hurt you. I was being helpful" I tried holding her hand.

"She needs to go to a hospital" Erika said trying to hold in her vomit. "You're disgusting, my Erika," I said irritated looking at Caroline creating a pool of semen on floor. I pulled out my gun shooting her in the head. Her body made a loud thud sound on the brown wood floor.

Erica fell to the floor staring at the wood. "What are you some gangster? Get the fuck away from her" Will growled. I went up to him punching him in his gut. "Shut up. I'm gonna kill you but not know. So, shut the fuck up".

I turned back to Erika who looked at me and her body began to shake. She began backing away from me. "It was you" she weeped. "What do you mean, love" I asked walking towards her smiling. "You...you killed him." "Who" I questioned.
"My fiancé" she said breathlessly.

I bent down holding her chin "I had to he was trying to take you away from me. I've loved you since the first time I saw you. I scared all the boys away all these years but you still didn't notice me. I though maybe after you saw what guys like your fiancé or William were like you'd understand that you and I were meant for each other. I would never make you question my love for you. For another woman. Being in a comma made me see. Time is short. Why wait when we can be together now. " I smiled caressing her face.

She moved her face away from my hand sniffling. "No, one will love you as best and as much as I do" I whispered. "YOU BASTARD" Will yelled trying to push the guards off. They began kicking him as he tried blocking their shots.

"Please, stop. I love him" she cried out. I stiffened looking at her. I gripped her chin hard "Don't say that you're hurting me" I whispered. I looked up at the ceiling smiling at the idea I just came up with. I looked at Erica with a deadly expression. "You have two choices come with me right now and I will treat you like a princess or rot away with William in a cell" I smirked.

Erica has always lived an accustomed life this small apartment is not even half of her closet at her parents house. She will pick me. "I love him. I would rather rot in a cell than be with you, monster" she spat into my face. I wiped my face clicking my tongue.

This is not the response I was looking for but it does make things more interesting. I pulled out a syringe yanking Erica's neck to the side and puncturing it into her neck. "No, no, no" she tried to fight but she went limp in my arms. "Knock him out and clean this up. We're going home" I said while picking up Erica bridal style.

Luna POV
I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer. A tall man in a suit answered. "All clear" I saw the man speak into his wrist. "Who is that" I heard someone ask. "ITS ME LUNA" I yelled. Ana push through smiling. "Come on, in" she said annoyed passing by the tall muscular guard.

We both sat down on the couch. "Rico got me guards" she sighed. "That's kinda what Marcus wants". "Really". "Yes" I grumbled. "These guys and there protective Alpha ten-dies". "Speaking of alpha tendencies. I need to call that friend I was talking about". "What's wrong" Ana questioned. "Joe, Marcus brother has been getting people to spy on her. I gotta let her know to close her curtains and check for cameras around her apartment ".

"I'm gonna go make us some snacks" Ana said walking away to the kitchen. I dialed waiting for her to answer. It should be nine in the morning over there. Something's not right.

"The number you have dialed has been disabled".

***************************
Will Luna find out what happened to her friend? I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please vote!!!!!!!