Chapter 4

The week had gone by fast. Joe still picked me up but we didn't eat lunch together anymore. It was Friday and I was in the elevator with Will leaving the office."So I know we don't know each other that well but I was wondering would you like to go to my sister's club opening tonight with me and Luna".

We got out the elevator and walked to the security entrance."Sure I would love to go. I can pick both of you up if want" Will said."Sure. Let me give you my number so I can text you my address". While exchanging numbers I saw Joe walking up. I said goodbye to Will and met Joe. "You took too long I got worried. Let's go" Joe said. I walked back to the car smiling. Ear to ear. While Joe was driving I got a text from Will. "Is he your boyfriend" Will texted. My heart began to race as I texted Will back". No, he isn't my boyfriend we're just close friends" I texted.     
            "Who are you texting," Will asked. l looked up at him and smiled "Nobody".We drove back to the house it was seven and the opening started at eight. I got in the shower. I heard a knock at the door. I covered my towel around my body and walk to open the door. "Luna I told you to meet me here at 7:30," I said. I opened the door to see her smiling. "You know I need to pick out your outfit. It's been a while since you've been to a club" Luna said.

I let her in and closed the door. After twenty minutes Luna picked out my outfit and styled my makeup. I had on a black drawstring side criss-cross halter bodycon dress and black heels. My makeup was a natural beat with blue eye shadow. When I looked in the mirror I heard my timer go off. I grabbed my white handbag and rushed Luna out the door.

"Where are you going looking like that" Joe asked." "I'm going to Taylor's new club opening. I will see you in the morning".We walked out the door and took the elevator. Luna and I stood at the end of the street when a black range rover pulled up. The window rolled down and I saw Will in the driver's seat. Will got out of the car and opened the door for Luna and I . We got in and after we were buckled. Will began driving to the club.

Joe POV
I looked out the large window to see Erica and Luna standing in the street. Until a black range rover revealing Will came. Then, they drove off. I turned around putting my head against the window. Why didn't you tell me he was coming, Erica? I pulled the phone out of my pocket and dialed a number. 

"YOU'RE FIRED! YOUR JOB WAS TO WATCH HER AND SEND ME UPDATES!" I grabbed my keys off the kitchen table and went to my car. I got onto the road and started driving. A phone call  appeared on my car dashboard. I answered "hello mom".  "Hi, son what are doing next weekend". "I have a business meeting out of town. Why?" "I want to see Erika I haven't seen her in a while". "Fine mom but we can't see you next weekend. Maybe the weekend after that. Okay?" "Fine son.Goodbye." I pulled up in front of the club handing the valet driver my keys. I went right in skipping the line.

Erika POV
  "While driving on the way here I kinda looked up your sister. From what I've read she owns a bunch of popular clubs" Will said."Yea, Taylor was the life of the party in college so she decided to start a chain of clubs. She just had to keep the party going". We continued talking until we pulled into the club. Joe gave the keys to the valet. We all walked in hearing loud music and flashing lights.

There were bubbles everywhere. The club had a neon theme with a second-story dance space. The DJ was on stage that was set up in the sky. When Taylor starts a club she makes it legendary. Each one is different. We walked to VIP space to see Tyler and Taylor standing near a tall dude with black glasses.  "Hey I see you've made it," Taylor said. Taylor hugged me while Tyler hugged Luna.

*******************
I hope you liked this chapter. Please Like and Comment.