Chapter 55

Marcus POV
Last night Luna had locked me out. I pinned the lock coming into the house in the morning. It was silence and the sun had just come up into the sky. Luna would still be asleep. I quickly moved through the house going up the stairs. I turned the door nob and opened the door.

Luna sat up in the bed with her hands in her hair. She paused seeing me. "What the hell are you going here" she glared. "Coming to get some clothes" I sighed. "No," she said getting out of bed. "You need to go get my best friend out of that house," she said pointing into my chest. "I'm working on that" I explained. Luna scoffed smiling in a not-so-pleasant way. "You know what it's fine. I will handle it" Luna said moving past me.

I followed her as she put on her coat. "Luna no," I said following her out of the house.

Erika POV
I could feel my body being moved. I was being carried and the warm sensation felt good. I opened my eyes slightly to see a dark unknown figure. "Sleep" I heard the deep voice mutter.

When I woke up again I was alone in bed so I headed into the bathroom. I did my business and came out. I headed to the door hearing yelling. "IS SHE UP HERE" I recognized that voice. I opened the door stumbling out to see Luna. When our eyes connected I cried out running to her. We fell down on our knees hugging one another.

"Oh my god, look at you," Luna said looking at my face. I sobbed until I felt a grip pulling me up by my left arm. Glancing up I saw a furious Joe. "Get your hands off her" Luna shouted. I rang around trying to get out of his grip. "Stop it," he said. I stop moving and he let me go.
Marcus helped Luna up. "Brother, let them talk it's been a while since they've seen one another," Marcus said making me look at Luna longingly. Joe looked down at me "Fine". Joe walked us back into my room standing at the doorway. "Ten minutes," he said closing the door.

Joe POV
I impatiently paced in front of the door. Marcus leaned against the wall watching me. "Relax she's not going anywhere thanks to you," Marcus said dryly. "I don't want your girlfriend to put thoughts into Erika's head. Erika has accepted being here with me" I said glaring at Marcus.

Luna POV
I looked around the room. It was beautiful. The interior design of the room was overly dazzling. Erika sat on the bed and I moved next to her. Looking at her I could see she had lost some weight. She had deep eye bags showing her lack of sleep. She grasped my hand smiling sadly.

"I was worried about you. I still am" I said wiping the tears from her eyes. "What happened to Will" I whispered. Erika's lips trembled and she looked off behind me. She sobbed into my shoulder. "He's gone" she hiccuped.

"What do you mean? He's gone. I wondered what had happened to William when Joe took you". "He killed him. Right in front of me. He...he's the one who killed my fiance" She held her heart. "What," I said standing up. Erika yanked my hand making me sit back down.

Grasping my hand my eyes looked worriedly at Erika. "We have to get you out of here," I said. Erika shook her bead. I turned around hearing the booming sound of the doors opening. "Times up," Joe said walking in. Erika and I stood up. Marcus right behind Joe. "Get her out of here," Joe said speaking to Marcus.

"I'm right here mother fucker. Talk to me" I yelled standing in front of Erika. Joe clenched his jaw and swiftly pulled out his gun. He pointed at me and Marcus pulled out his. "Put it down brother," Marcus said. "You know I could shoot her and you before you would get a shot off," Joe said side glancing at Marcus. Erika stepped from me standing between Joe and I. "Don't you dare shoot her" Erika glared at Joe. Erika's eyes began to blink then her legs wobbled. As she fell down Joe catching her before she could hit the ground.

"GO GET A DOCTOR MARCUS" Joe yelled. Marcus quickly ran out of the room going to get their doctor. I sobbed covering my mouth and watching Joe lay Erika in the bed. Joe held her whispering things to her. She looked pale not her normal bright brown skin tone. Sweat heated down her forehead.

I stood holding myself pleading that she was okay. Marcus came in with the doctor who seemed nervous. Joe stood back letting the doctor get close. When he notices Marcus and I his eyes darken. "You" he pointed coming near me. Marcus stepped in front of me "Get out" Joe yelled.

Marcus grabbed my hand after much fighting taking me out of the room. Marcus closed the door And I shook my hand out of his hand. "I'm not leaving her until I know she is okay".
After an hour the doctor came out. I slowly opened the door to see Joe on the phone with a smile on his face.

He began to frown noticing me. He hung up the phone and came towards Marcus and me. "Leave. No one is allowed here. You will be getting a wedding invite soon. You will be able to see her again there" Joe said. Two guards appeared in the room."Please escort them out," Joe said. Marcus signaled for me not to argue so I followed him out with the guards right behind us. Getting into the car I looked at Marcus furiously. "He's going to marry her," I said appalled.

"Now I know what is wrong with her," Marcus said. "What's wrong with her" I questioned. "If there is a wedding this early then that means. Erika's pregnant".

***********************
Oh no, a baby is on the way! Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Please vote mad comment!