2022-07-13

I feel as though I have overstepped.

I keep making people upset. I feel bad.

I'm getting to the point where I want to make them hate me so that she doesn't have to worry about my influence on them.

I thought everything was okay.

But it's not. She's not happy with me.

Vi I mean.

I hope it's all a joke in a way. I don't want her to be angry with me.

I'd do anything to make her not angry with me anymore. I'll even ignore them for her.

That is what I will do.

I'll mute the chat and will try not to say anything anymore. She will get what she had back with me carefully watching over everything, it will go back to normal for them.

I am the problem in this situation, so I must fix it. It will make things better and eventually I can leave the chat without them caring.

I will feel guilty for it, however, I will not ruin what my sister has.

I am the problem. I am a problem. So I must fix said problem.

Jacob and I have officially been dating for one month. I'm very happy about that.

Imma sign off, for now, enjoy yourself, Pietro.

11:30 pm

Unfortunately, I must postpone this plan for Vi needs a break. But yeah, I'll do it after that. Maybe. I'm not sure honestly. I want to back off, let them be how they were before I arrived, yet in a way I want to stay.

I will as long as no one is getting hurt by my presence.