2023-09-11

I've debated saying yes, my desperate need to get pregnant clouding the cons of the situation.

Though at the same time, he is slowly becoming more and more uncomfortable to be around. Since going out drinking, and ignoring the inappropriate unconsentual touching, he's become clingy, making sexual comments, regularly asking, or just flat out saying sexual things and he always stands so close.

He's also a good 10 years older than me, so there's that as well.

Plus with the fact that I know he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut, its just not in his nature, I don't need him blabbing or causing issues at work.

I don't like being touched, not by people like him.

I'm unsure of what to do. Violet says I should do it, that if I want a kid then I'm going to have to do it eventually, but he seems obsessive, the kind that becomes a stalker if allowed to continue forward long enough.

He is looking for a relationship, which isn't something I want with him. I can do a fuck or a friends with benefits but I am not ready to be committed yet.

Hes kind of scary. I can't even avoid him if I wanted to, not with me working with him on a daily.

I'm tired.

Feel like shit

All of this stress finally caught up to me and I feel like collapsing but I also know I can't sleep too much.

Maybe I could ask Kayden, he's smart and open minded.

1:23 am

Kayden said I shouldn't, or more correctly that he wouldn't. He offered a sperm bank idea, but them fuckers are expensive for no damn reason.