2022-07-24

Mum cut my hair!

It was on Friday but I think she got tired of me asking once or twice a week for a couple months.

I'm so happy.

I can play both now. I can be both.

Happy tears ya know. . .

I feel so good again.

I'm thinking about getting a binder, not to wear all the time, just sometimes when I feel more um masculine? I guess.

It happens a lot more than I'd like to admit, the urge to dress more like a guy, the gross feeling I get when someone refers to me as a girl. Of course it isn't always like this, sometimes it's me wanting to dress girly and being okay with the pronoun everyone has decided that I will stick with. And there are those days that I feel like nether, not wanting to dress as either gender and hating both basic pronouns.

It is easier not to correct anyone, to just let them continue with the feminine pronouns with little complaint, even if sometimes I really just want them to say something else. To be someone's uncle or pibling, to be someones brother or nibling, to be someones son or chibling.

Gender neutral terms for family is weird but you get my point.

It truly is easier just to leave it be most days, even though it sometimes stings a little bit.

Anyway my point is that my hair got cut and I'm happier now.

I'm debating on dying it. Stuck between blue, purple and red.