Chapter 47

Previously on Chapter 46

"Anyway... let's not think about that anymore. What matters is that we got out of that pit hole alive..." I said. "Yeah... I couldn't agree more. We should get some sleep and continue tomorrow" Senku said, as he pulls me closer. I place my head against his chest. I close my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep. We're safe... that's all that matters.

-Mountain Of Treasure-

Y/N P.O.V

I feel something gently poking my cheek. I let out a whine and wave my hand, trying to swat whatever it is. I snuggle closer to the soft fabric.

"Oh how cute~ I think I might catch feelings for her" a voice said. "Oi! Shut up, teme... she's my wife!" Another voice said. I let out a groan at the noise around me, wanting to sleep more.

I snuggle closer to the pillow I'm hugging. Only to feel the fabric vibrating softly, which lets me know it's not an object. But someone's chest.

"Y/N~ wake up... come on, love. We have to keep going" a voice said, I recognize it as Senku's. He ruffles my hair softly. I pulls away slightly. Senku smiles and place a soft kiss on my forehead. I turn my head to see Chrome gushing behind Senku's shoulder.

"Why is he staring at me like that?" I said. Senku turns his head slightly to see Chrome. "Stop staring at her!" He said, a tick mark is shown on the side of his head. Chrome quickly snaps out of his daze and looks away.

Senku sits up and turns to look at me. "You think you can walk?" He asked. I turn my head to look at my foot, which is still wrapped up in fabric. "Guess so..." I said. He moves to stand up and offers his hand to me. I place my hand on his and stands up. I try to take a step forward.

"Ow... ow... ow..." I said, wincing in pain. Senku is quick to catch me before I fall over. "I'll take that as a no..." he said, worriedly. I give him an apologetic smile. "Sorry... guess I'm slowing you down, huh?" I said.

"Oh hush... it's an accident. It can happen to any of us. You just happen to be the unlucky one right now"he said. He gently scoops me up in his arms. I just wrap my arms around his neck.

We make our way further into the cave. Senku's eyes suddenly lit up. I can see a soft blush on his cheek. I stare at him in confusion and turn my head to look at what he's staring at.

"I was right! I found it

"I was right! I found it. This striped rock face. This dungeon we're currently in... it's a skarn deposit. We can get a stupid amount of minerals here. It's nature's treasure chest" he said. Chrome grins in amazement.

"This is crazy! White, black, blue, gold... it really is clearly separated into stripes. I've never seen a rock like this!" He said, excitedly. "Yeah... me neither..." I said, staring at the mountain of gem in front of us. It really is a mountain of treasure.

"You should put me down, Senku..." I said. He turns to look at me. "Are you sure?" He asked. I smile and nod my head. He hums and nods his head. He gently place me on my feet. He walks forward and kneels down as he starts to rummage through his sack.

"All right, we're here. The gems we're after are inside this wall. The rocks are hard as hell. The twigs are useless for digging them out... we're counting on you. Number one power" Senku said, handing an iron pickax to Magma.

"I didn't want to attack you head on and get countered by science weapons. But you wouldn't be alarmed if I were to raise a weapon while digging for treasures, would you?" Magma said. I clench my hands into tight fist.

"You wouldn't" Chrome said. I let out a low growl. "Don't you even think about it, Magma" I said, as I watch Magma raises the pickax behind Senku. "That's right! The backs for your heads are wide open right now!" He said, completely ignoring me. Senku is calm with his back facing Magma.

"Don't you da-" I said. But before I get to finish my sentence, Magma already throw the pickax at the skarn deposit. I let out a sigh of relief, when I realize he's not aiming at Senku.

"... and I was going to murder you" he said. Senku let out a soft chuckle. "I'm sure you were. That's why you couldn't help but try to save me back at the mica hole" he said. I furrow my eyebrow in confusion. Senku turns to look at Magma.

"I knew you weren't trying to shove me into the hole, but rather save me..." he said. I remember how Magma shoves Senku out of the way right after I heard cracking under his feet. I smile softly as I stare at Magma. He is a good person after all.

I just stand by and watch as they start collecting various kinds of minerals. Senku and Chrome looks so happy, while Magma is confused because he didn't know what's the difference between each kinds.

"Yeah... Tungsten is an insane treasure. But in this dungeon of treasures, the four of us found an even more precious treasure: the treasure of friendship" Chrome said. I just smile at what he said. Although, the other two guys looks like they're about to puke.

"What are you even talking about? That's so cringy" Senku said. "Yeah, totally cringy" Magma said. I let out a laugh as Chrome becomes flustered. "S-S-Shut up! I regretted it as soon as it came out of my mouth! Why are you two suddenly hitting it off?" He said. I shake my head.

"As cringy as that sounds... I do have to agree with you Chrome. We do actually learned that Magma isn't as bad as he seem. So yeah... I accept the fact that he's our friend now" I said, smiling softly. Senku turns to look at me.

"Well... if you put it that way. Guess I'll agree too" he said. Chrome starts to sulk at what he said. "Damn... you agree with her but not me? The favoritism is real around here" he said. Senku rolls his eyes at what he said.

"Y/N is my wife. Of course I'd agree with her. What do you expect, teme?" He said. I let out a chuckle at what he said. They start to continue on gathering the minerals. I lean my back against the wall. At least, we already found what we need to make the filament for our cell phone. I'm so glad.

*to be continued*