Chapter 102

Previously on Chapter 101

So for now, a guitar and erhu would suffice. I can't wait until everything is restored to the way it was. In the meantime, we'll make things worth a while and enjoy the fun we can have with the resource we possess. One day, we'll reach there... I'm sure of it.

-The Treasure Island-

Y/N P.O.V

Everyone soon gets tired from the amount of dancing and music. My fingers also started to feel numb from playing the guitar for such a long period of time. So we all agree to call it a day.

Yuzuriha walks over to me with a crying Byakuya. I smile softly as I gently place the guitar on the ground. I stand up and gently pick up Byakuya in my arms. I let him lean his head on my shoulder as I gently rub his back.

"There there, honey... are you sleepy?" I said. I hear a soft snore. I turn to look at Senku. "Is he asleep?" I asked. He walks closer to me to take a look at Byakuya. He smiles softly and turn to look at me.

"Yeah... he's asleep. We should too" he said. I smile and nod my head. He gently place a hand on my lower back as he leads me to our shared bedroom.

Our bedroom is different from the others. Since we have a baby with us, this room is slightly bigger than the rest. It's also completed with a small crib for Byakuya to sleep in.

We enter the room. I walk towards the crib. I gently lay Byakuya down inside it. I rock it softly as I stare at my son to make sure he's asleep. I lean down and place a soft kiss on his forehead.

I feel presence next to me. I turn my head to see Senku. He turn to me and smile. "Now that he's sleeping. We should sleep too..." he said. I smile and nod my head. He leans down, placing his hands behind my knees and on my back. I squeak softly at his action. He let out a soft laugh at my reaction and place a soft kiss on the side of my head.

"I could never get used to your action, Senku..." I said. He shakes his head at what I said, still laughing. He turn his body and walk towards the bed. He gently place me down. He climbs in after me. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to his side. I gently place my head on his chest. I hum softly as his hand is placed on my head, his fingers starts to play with my hair softly.

"Goodnight, Y/N... I love you..." he said. I feel a soft kiss on the side of my head. I tilt my head slightly to look at him. I give his lips a quick peck.

"Goodnight, Senku. I love you too" I said. I place my head on his chest again. I yawn softly as my eyes starts to get heavier. Senku tighten his arms around me. I let my breathing slowed, as I slowly drift off to sleep.

***

I wake up to the sound of crying. I realize it's the next day. Senku is not here with me. I stand up and rush up to Byakuya.

"There there, honey... are you thirsty? You want milk?" I said. He lightly nod his head. I smile and walk towards the small lazy chair Senku has instructed Grandpa Kaseki to make for me whenever I need to breastfeed my son.

I take a seat on the chair, and adjust my top clothes so Byakuya can drink the milk. "Here we go..." I said. I smile as he opens his eyes to look at me. The corner of his lips twitch up a little in the cutest smile I've ever seen.

"Drink a lot, Byakuya... so you'd grow to be a smart man one day. Just like your father" I said, cooing softly. He pulls away a little. He let out a small laugh before latching back on my breast to drink some more milk from my breast.

The door to the room opens. I turn my head to see my husband. He smiles softly as he walks over to me. He leans against the wall next to the chair to take a look at our son.

"He sure love to drink milk, huh?" He said. I let out a giggle at his comment. I turn my head to look at him. "But well, that's to be expected. Baby needs milk to grow healthy" he said. I nod my head in agreement. He smiles softly at me. He leans down, placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

Senku? Y/N? Can you both hear me? Ukyo's voice can be heard from the speaker. Senku walks towards it to tell Ukyo we can hear. An island just comes into view. We're almost at our destination. Soyuz have also confirmed that is his homeland... he said.

I turn to look at Senku and grin happily at what Ukyo informed us. Finally after we travel on the ocean for days, we finally found our destination. Byakuya has stopped drinking the milk. I cover my breast and get up. Senku and I make our way outside to the deck.

I hold Byakuya facing front as he stares ahead. I notice the faint outline of the island. I hear a soft sniffle next to me. I turn my head to see Soyuz. He has tears in his eyes as he stares at the island ahead of us.

"This is it... my homeland..." he cried out. I smile softly at him. I hold Byakuya with one hand and gently pat his back. He turn to look at me and blush. I feel a tug next to me. I turn my head to see Senku. He has a small frown on his face.

I let out a giggle, realizing he's jealous. I shake my head lightly. I scoots closer to him. He smiles as he wraps an arm around my waist, holding me possessively close to him. I roll my eyes at his action. I place my head on his shoulder. I turn to look forward as the island gradually becomes larger the closer we get to it.

"Finally... after such a long process. We're finally able to see the island where the survivors resides in" he said. I turn my head to look at him. He turn to me and smiles. "I can't thank you enough for always sticking by my side, Y/N. You're truly my strength" he said. He places a hand on the back of my head, pulling me closer to lean his forehead against mine. I smile softly as I close my eyes.

We pull away from each other and turn to look forward. I lean my head on Senku's shoulder as we're almost there on the island. Finally, we're here...

The Treasure Island

*to be continued*