Chapter 106

Previously on Chapter 105

He places a loving kiss on the side of my head. I smile softly at his loving gesture and turn to Kohaku with a smile. She smiled back at me, making me grin happily. I'm so glad we managed to clear things up. I wouldn't be able to imagine how things would be if I let this stupid misunderstanding tear us apart. We would end up in a horrible situation. I'm so glad we didn't.

-A Makeover-

Y/N P.O.V

We make our way out of the mobile lab. Everyone else is sitting around outside as they seem to be waiting for our next plan. Senku gently held my hand as we make our way to them. Byakuya is asleep inside his little crib inside the mobile lab.

"We're gonna need a plan to infiltrate the inner palace" I said. Senku nods his head in agreement. I turn my head to look at Amaryllis. "Is there any way for us to be able to get closer to the leader?" I asked.

"It's close to the time for the selection. Like I said, the leader would often come to the village to pick out cute girls for his twisted harem fantasy" she said. I blink my eyes at what she said. I hum soft and nod my head.

"So... in other words. We have to join that selection so they'd take us to the inner palace..." I said. Amaryllis nods her head at what I said. She turn to look next to me and her face visibly pales. I raise an eyebrow at her as she gesture towards the person next to me which is Senku. I turn my head to look at him to see him with a displeased expression. He lift his hand and gently flick my forehead. "Ow! What's that for?" I said, rubbing the spot he just flicked.

"There's no "us." You... are not joining that selection" he said, pointing his finger at me while placing his free hand on his hip as he stares at me with a stern gaze. I open my mouth to retort to his comment. He quickly place a finger on my lips, as he seems to know that I would try to argue with him.

"Ah ah ah... nope. You're not arguing with me on this at all. I'm not letting you join that harem selection and that is final! It's for your own safety. Who knows what kind of twisted man that leader could be. I'm not letting you risk yourself" he said. I huffed as his protective side is showing clearly.

"Why can't you trust your wife, Senku?" Kohaku said. We turn our heads to look at him. "Did you forget that she's a martial arts expert? I'm sure she can take care of herself" she said, trying to convince my husband to let me join the selection in order to infiltrate the palace.

"No... I don't forget. I know fully well that's she's able to protect herself just fine. But it's not just for her safety. Who's going to breastfeed our son Byakuya? I'm a guy. I don't have a breast to feed him with milk" Senku said, placing his hands on his hips. Welp, he's right about that. If I leave to join Kohaku to infiltrate the inner palace. Who's going to look after Byakuya and his needs for milk?

He turn to look at me. He looks satisfied since we don't have an answer to his comment. "So, it's settled. You're not joining that stupid harem selection. End of story" he said, sternly. I let out a sigh and nod my head at what he said.

Part of me feels kind of relieved that I don't have to be a part of a harem. Since Senku's undeniably right, none of us know what type of guy the leader could turn out to be. If he's a pervert man, I couldn't even begin to imagine what would happen if he would attempt to touch me in a way that only a husband can do to his wife.

It took everything in me to not shiver at the mere thought of being alone with the leader, and have his hands all over me. Senku is the only one who's allowed to touch me in that way because he's my husband. Any other man that's not him would be disgusting.

"Well, then... we're gonna start with the makeover. We need to make the minister unable to resist Kohaku's charm and choose her" I said. I turn my head to look at Senku. I smile and scoot closer to him. "Why don't you try to create conditioner, so we can wash Kohaku's hair?" I said.

Senku blinks his eyes at me and starts to grin. "Sure. I'll make some now" he said. He turns around, making his way towards the mobile lab. I quietly follow him to make sure he won't make too much sound that would wake our son from his slumber. I also have to check on Byakuya to make sure he's sleeping comfortably.

I smile softly as I stare at Byakuya. His chest rise and fall at a steady pace. Which lets me know that he's sleeping peacefully. I lean down and place a soft kiss on his little head. I stand straight and turn to look at Senku as he gathers the materials he'd need to make the shampoo and conditioner.

Kohaku takes a seat in front of Senku. Senku slowly start to take off her hair tie. Her hair becomes wild as soon as the hair tie is off. Senku got knocked down because of the hair. I wince at the sight and rushes towards him.

"Are you okay, Senku?" I asked, worriedly as I help him get up. He turn to look at me, nodding his head. I laugh nervously as I turn to look at Kohaku. "I think we're gonna need more than just a shampoo. Don't you think so, Senku?" I said. He nods his head, agreeing with me.

Thus, we spend most of the day getting Kohaku's hair silky and shiny using all kinds of conditioner that Senku managed to create with the limited sources of materials. By the end of the day, we managed to get her hair to cooperate with us. Now we just have to figure out how to bring out more of her beauty, so the minister wouldn't be able to resist her charm. Senku ended up creating cosmetics.

I hear a cry and rush inside the mobile lab. I walk up to the crib. "Hey, honey. Mama's here..." I cooed softly. I reach inside the crib, gently picking him up. I hold him close to my chest as I sway my body gently to calm him down.

I make my way outside while carrying Byakuya in my arms. I cooed softly at him which makes him laugh. I smile softly at him and look up. I jump in fright when I see Kohaku with a horrid look on her face.

Byakuya starts crying again after seeing her

Byakuya starts crying again after seeing her. I hug him close to me, making sure he can't see Kohaku's face. I whispers soft words in his ear to calm him down. I turn my head to look at Kohaku. I feel a drop of sweat slowly running down the side of my head.

"You went too overboard with that makeup, Kohaku... look, you even scared my son. This is not some horror show" I said. Senku turn to look at me and walks over, gently picking Byakuya up from my arms.

"Come... I'll do the make up for you" I said, walking towards her. She kneels down in front of me as I grab a cloth to wipe her scary makeup off. I grab the makeup brush and turn to look at Amaryllis. "If you want to learn, you can come closer" I said. She eagerly walks over to me. I focus my attention to Kohaku as I start to apply softer makeups on her face.

After a while, her face has been touched up with better makeups. Which makes her look prettier than before. Amaryllis eyes sparkles at the sight of how pretty she is now.

"Science cosmetics are amazing, huh? This might work" She said. She stands up as she turns around to look at the guys. "The more that goes in the better, right? We should at least give it a try. Don't you think so, Y/N-Chan?" She said, cracking her fingers. I just grin at what she said as I turn to look at the guys too. Their face turns pale at as they realize what our intentions are. Oh, this will be fun~.

*to be continued*