Chapter 90

Previously on Chapter 89

He just let out a soft laugh. He wrap an arm around my waist, pulling me closer. He places a soft kiss on the side of my head. I smile softly at him and turn to admire the photo again. Senku will be the face of science for the new world... and I'm so proud of him.

-Creating A Cattle-

Y/N P.O.V

I open my eyes because of the sunlight seeping through the curtain. I slowly sit up and yawn softly. I turn my head to the side to see an empty bed. I let out a sigh and turn to lay on my back.

Senku always let me sleep in. He never wake me up along with himself, claiming that I still need to rest for recovery. Ever since I got hurt during our fight against Hyoga. He have been even more protective towards me. It's like he's afraid that if I get too tired, something bad will happen.

His worry about my well-being is shown clearly through his actions. He never let me do too much work. Would always give me something too drink even though I made sure that I stay hydrated. If I'm doing some work... he would come to randomly pick me up and place me down on a chair, claiming that I overworked and needed to rest.

I let out another sigh as I move to stand up. I make my way outside, wanting to know what my husband is doing at the moment. I found him standing by a structure of what seem to be a barn, where cattle animals are being kept.

"Oh, are we breeding animals now?" I asked. Senku turn his head to look at me. He smiles softly at me, nodding his head. I grin at his respond. "That's great! That means now we can have a steady source of meat" I said. He let out a chuckle and gently ruffles my hair.

"It's still early... why're you up?" He asked. I frown at what he said. I turn my head to look at the sky, before turning back to look at him.

"Early? The sun is right above our heads, Senku... it's not early. It's already noon. You let me overslept again" I said, pouting at him. He let out a chuckle as he gently wrap an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his side.

"You need to rest well, my love..." he said. I let out a sigh at what he said. I lift my hand and flick his forehead. He flinched at my action, making him recoil from holding me. "What was that for?" He asked.

"You worried too much, Senku. I've completely healed. I'm fine, okay?" I said. He let out a sigh and gently pulls me into a hug. He buries his face into the crook of my neck, as he gently run his hand through my hair.

"Yeah... I know. I'm just worried about you. The last time you get yourself hurt, you ended up unconscious for quite a long time. What if now you get exhausted... and you get hurt again. I... I'm just scared to lose you, Y/N" he said. I can hear the fear and pain in his voice. My eyes soften as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I'm happy that you're worried about me, Senku... really, I am. It shows how much you care for me" I said. He pulls away to look at me. I lift my hand, gently cupping his cheek. I caress his skin gently.

"But?" He asked. I let out a sigh at what he said. He knew I would want to say something else aside from that. I lean my forehead against his and close my eyes.

"But I want to help. You told me yourself that the more people helping... the faster we can get to our goals" I said. I open my eyes and pulls away to look at him. I smile softly. "So please let me help... I promise I will be okay. A small work won't hurt me, Senku. I just want to be helpful... I don't want to be a bu-" I said. My sentence gets cut off by Senku's lips against mine. I close my eyes and gently kisses him back.

"That feels like Deja Vu... you kissed me to shut me up when you confessed to me a couple of years ago" I said, letting out a soft giggle. He let out a chuckle as he leans his forehead against mine. "I was worried about you and insisted that I go along when you want to gather some sulfuric acid..." I said. He nods his head at what I said.

"Yeah... I remember" he said, smiling softly at me. He lift his hand, gently cupping my cheek. "You were saying the same thing... so I will do the same. You are not a burden, Y/N. Never was... and never will. You... are the best thing that ever happened to me. You're my greatest treasure and I love you so much" he said. I smile at him as tears starts gathering in my eyes. My heart feels so touched by his genuine words.

"I love you too, Senku..." I said, gently wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrap his arms around my waist, hugging me tightly. I pull away slightly and leans up. My eyes slowly closing as I press my lips against his.

We pull away for air. "If you really want to help... maybe you can try helping Kohaku. She's still trying to find the source of the oils through the photography. You also have a sharp sight" he said.

I smile softly at what he said and nod my head, excited that he finally allows me to help out with his works. He smiles softly at me. He gently place a quick peck on my forehead. I place a kiss on his cheek and turn around, making my way to where Kohaku is.

"Hey Kohaku... Senku sent me to help- AHHHHH!" I screamed out in fright when I see Kohaku's face. I rush towards her.  She turn to look at me. Her cheeks look sunken and there are bags under her eyes. "A-Are you o-okay, Kohaku?" I asked, nervously.

"Y-Yeah..." she said. But I don't believe her words, since her voice and face showed me otherwise. She gives me a smile and turn to look at the photos again. "I'm almost done..." she said.

"I'll help..." I said. She just nods her head without saying anything. I let out a sigh. She would flip on my if I try to tell her to rest. So I just stay quiet and helps her trying to find the source of oil from the photos we've captured so far. Goodness, Kohaku...

*to be continued*

A/N: Hellloowww. As you know, seeing as I have so many Dr. Stone related fanfic that I LOVE that anime sooo much. So, I wanted to look for a Senku plush. But it was so hard to find. 2 weeks ago, I stumble upon a live show on Tiktok that sells plushies. I spotted Senku plush on the shelf and quickly asked for it. The seller only have one item so I quickly asked if they could hold it for me until I'm able to buy. The seller was kind enough to let me hold the plush. And...

Look at him!! Isn't he adorable?? He arrive last week on Wednesday

Look at him!! Isn't he adorable?? He arrive last week on Wednesday. I love him soo much! Kinda sad that he's wearing a pirate costume and not his usual lab coat. But well, Senku is Senku, right? I cuddled him to sleep every night since day one.

I'm so glad I didn't scroll through that live video, otherwise I would have missed a chance to finally have a Senku plush. Guess this is what is called destiny. This Senku plushie is meant to be mine and I will keep him forever. So... not for sale!

P. S. I wish the destiny thing works with my crush as well... but eh, he doesn't like me back. Oh well... Life Goes On.

Anyway, stay tune for more updates! Sorry I can't update daily because I have a job now, as a Credit Analyst in a Bank. Soo... bear with me!! Love ya!