Chapter 121

Previously on Chapter 120

"We're home, love..." Senku said, placing a kiss on my shoulder. I smile softly at what he said. He snuggles closer, burying his face on my shoulder from behind. I smile softly at what he said, and nod my head. Yeah...

We're home...

-Welcome Back-

Y/N P.O.V

The ship eventually leans on the land. The wooden plank is lowered down, and one by one each one of us leaves the ship. As soon as I step a foot on the ground, I feel myself getting pulled into a hug. I smile softly when I realize it's Mirai. I gently place my hand on her head as I caress her soft blonde hair.

"Welcome back, Y/N-Nee-San!" She said, tilting her head up to look at me. I smile softly at her and gently ruffles her hair, making her giggle. She turn to look to look at Byakuya who tilts his head at the sight of her. "Wahh~ Byakuya! Aren't you so cute!" She cooed at him. Byakuya blinks his eyes as he looks confused for a few seconds. He starts to clap his hands while laughing gleefully. I laugh softly at his reaction. Mirai lift her hands, wanting to hold him.

"Be careful, okay?" I said. She grins at me and nods her head. I lower Byakuya slightly so Mirai can reach him, allowing her to take him from my arms. Byakuya let out a laugh as he nuzzles on Mirai's shoulder. "He likes you, Mirai-Chan..." I said, making Mirai grin happily.

"I'm glad~" she said, happily while nuzzling her cheek against Byakuya's earning a laugh from him. Mirai let out a giggle at his reaction, and she turn to look at me while smiling happily. She seems to love Byakuya a lot, which makes me smile fondly at the two of them.

I feel an arm around my waist. I turn my head to see Senku. He smiles at me as he places a soft kiss on the side of my head. I smile softly at him and gently kisses his cheek.

Senku starts to talk about the petrification device we had acquired. What makes me feel worried is that according to his analysis, the device is losing its power. That's why he didn't try to use it on himself to heal the wound. But, he assure us that maybe there's one more chance to use it.

A While Later

We're now gathered inside the cave where Tsukasa lays in his frozen sleep. Senku opens the lid to reveal the man. Suika places the petrification device in his hand. She holds it and closes her eyes. Kohaku and Taiju place their hands on top of hers. Which makes the rest of us do the same.

"5 meter... 1 second!" We said simultaneously. The glow on the petrification device starts to engulf his body. Senku is quick to pour the revival fluid on him. I watch as the stone begins to crack.

I let out a sigh of relief when I realize it had worked. I smile softly as I stare at him. "Nii-Chan!!" Mirai cried out as he places a hand on her head. I turn my head to see Minami also crying. I'm aware of her feelings for the taller male. Ruri sneaks up behind her and starts to push her with her body, so she'd move closer to Tsukasa.

"Welcome back, Tsukasa" she cried out. Tsukasa only places his hand on her head. I feel an arm gently drape around my shoulder. I turn my head to see Senku. I just smile at him and place my head on his shoulder.

Tsukasa walks over to us, standing next to Senku. I notice the two of them glancing at each other. "What's the condition?" He asked. He used the same cool voice. Which brought back a memory of the first time we had revived him.

"We're going to attack the moon!" Senku said. I let out a soft laugh when Tsukasa's face turned pale in disbelief. I mean he had just woken up from his frozen sleep. I can't blame him for reacting that way. He had missed quite a lot of event during his absence.

"You should have explained the situation first, Senku... are you trying to give him a heart attack or something?" I said. Senku turn to look at me and let out a laugh. I just shake my head. I notice Tsukasa staring at me, or more specifically at Byakuya who's in my arms. "Oh... this is Byakuya, Tsukasa. He's mine and Senku's son" I said.

"Wow... you both have a son?" He said, staring at us in shock. I smile softly and nod my head. He walks over to me and squad down until he's within the same eye-level as Byakuya. Byakuya just stare at him with his red eyes. "He's got your eyes, Senku..." he said. Senku just smile at what he said. He lift his finger, offering it to Byakuya. Byakuya lifts his hands, grabbing onto his fingers. He blinks his eyes and starts to giggle happily. I let out a soft giggle and kiss his head.

"Do you want to hold him?" I asked. Tsukasa turn to look at me. He seems to be hesitating. "Oh, it'll be fine. Come on... hold out your hands" I said. He just did as I told. I gently place Byakuya in his hands. He just stares at Byakuya with a small smile. Byakuya blinks his eyes and starts clapping his hands on Tsukasa's cheek who flinches at his action.

"Byakuya... be nice, honey" I said, scolding him with a playful manner. Byakuya turn his head to look at me and laughs. I shake my head. Tsukasa hands Byakuya back to me and smiles. "Sorry about that" I said.

"It's fine... he's the perfect resemblance of both of you" he said, making me smile. He turn to look at Senku. "I guess... congratulation on having a child, Senku" he said.

"Heh... you know I don't like all those sappy stuff" he said, making me burst out laughing. Byakuya also laugh even though he probably didn't understand what his father is talking about. Tsukasa only smiled as he stares at Byakuya. 

Time-skip

Tsukasa takes in the new surrounding. He sure has missed a lot during his cold sleep. But he seems to be taking it in well. The only thing he seems to hesitate is joining our side. Given the fact that he had tried to kill Senku. But Senku assures him that we'll be fine.

Gen is the first one to draw the petrification mark on his cheek. One by one, we all do the same. I gently hold the container filled with black ink. I walk towards Tsukasa with a smile.

"Come on... you too, Tsukasa" I said. He stares at the ink in my hand, before turning to look same. "What're you waiting for, hm? You're one of us now" I said. He closes his eyes as he starts to smile.

"Thank you, Y/N... Senku" he said. He dipped two of his fingers into the ink and draw lines on his face and across his chest, to represent his petrification mark. A grin starts to form on my lips. I walk towards him and give his shoulder a gentle pat.

Welcome to the Kingdom of Science

*to be continued*

A/N: that's the end of Season 3. So now this book will be temporarily complete until the new season is out. I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoy writing it. Until next time! Love ya~