Chapter 112

Previously on Chapter 111

"I saw what that man did... I'm gonna make him pay" he said. I let out a nervous laugh at what he said. How should I remind him that he won't do any harm against Moz with his strength. Well, unless he use science for that matter. But, Senku is kinda scary when he's being possessive of me. Either way, I'm happy to be back here again. I miss him and our son so much.

-Shattered Fragments-

Y/N P.O.V

Byakuya refuses to be put down after I returned. He'd cry each time I try to place him down. He wants to be in my arms and for me to not let him go. I can't blame him for acting this way. After all, I did just left him for a few days. Any babies would cling to their mothers after not being around them for a long while. 

I carry my son in my arms as Senku works on his thing. Turns out during my mission inside the inner palace, Senku and the others are in the process of making a drone. I know that would totally make Gen panicked like he always did. That mentalist has a weak heart each time Senku announce his crazy project. But this IS Senku we're talking about. He's anything but simple when it comes to a science project. He just LOVE to go all out.

***

We are currently monitoring how things are going with our ship. I clench my hands into tight fists, when I realize they're destroying our friends' stone statues. I know I shouldn't be worrying about them. We can stick them back together like what we've been doing before. They can still be saved. But seeing what those people are doing really makes my blood boils.

We need to get Ryusui, because he's the only one with the skill to read the wind. He's the best candidate to use the drone we're currently making. But it's going to be hard to get our hands on his petrified statue with all these people lurking around. What's worse is that his petrified statue is taken along with them to the inner palace.  

"What are we going to do now, Senku? They're going to destroy Ryusui's petrified statue. How are we going to get him back?" I asked worriedly, as I watch the scene unfolds through a pair of binoculars.

"Don't worry, Y/N. I have a plan" he said. I pull my eyes away from the binoculars and turn to look at him. He smiles reassuringly at me as he seems confident that his plan would work. So I decide to just put my faith in him. I'm sure that Senku knows what he's doing, and the risk we're taking if we ever get caught.

Kohaku is the one who destroys Ryusui's statue. I'm sure she has a reason for her action. Ibara probably starts to suspect that we're a bunch of intruders. So he asked her to destroy the statue to make sure she's not one of us. It seems to work out since Ibara seems satisfied by her action. These people obviously aren't aware that we have a solution... a way to bring back the people who got turned into stones.

With the small rat machine Senku has created, Kohaku sends the shattered fragments of Ryusui's body back to us. I start to work on reassembling his body parts into one whole statue again. We only have limited amount of revival fluid, which is only enough for one person. So we'd use it on Ryusui because we need his skills.

Senku pours the last batch of revival fluid on Ryusui. I just watch as he finally revived from petrification. "Ha hah!! I'm the first to get revived the second time!" He yelled out. He looked and sounded proud of it. Well, this is Ryusui. Obviously he's going to find something to boast about. That's just how he is. I'm not even surprised anymore.

Senku and Ryusui starts discussing what they should do to make the drone works better. The first few times are a fail, because the drone didn't manage to stay balance. It's clear the two of them are starting to get frustrated. But I know neither of them are willing to give up. I walk up to Senku, while still carrying Byakuya.

"D... Da.. Dada... Dada!" Byakuya said, making Senku turn to look at him in surprise. "Dada! Dada! Dada!" He chanted while clapping his hands with a smile on his face. Senku's eyes widen when he realize Byakuya is calling out for him.

"Oh, Byakuya... you called out to me!" He said, happily. He gently pick Byakuya up from my arms and hugs him. Byakuya lets out a gleeful laugh as Senku raises him up high.

"Dada! Dada!" Byakuya squealed gleefully as Senku continues to play with him, lifting him up high. I cover my lips as I let out a soft giggle while watching my two most important boys playing around for a while. They both look so happy.

"Careful, Senku..." I said. Senku turn to look at me and smiles brightly. He walks over to me, wrapping one arm around my waist while the other one is still holding our son. He place loving kiss on the side of my head. I smile at his gesture and kisses his cheek.

"I know, love. I'm just so excited to hear our son calling out to me" he said, smiling happily at me. I smile softly at him. He tighten his arm around my waist, holding me close as he turn to look at Byakuya. "Thank you, son..." he said, kissing his cheek repeatedly. He let out a laugh, probably because he felt ticklish.

Senku stops after a while. Byakuya blinks his eyes as he starts to yawn softly. "Aww... little baby is sleepy" I said, cooing softly at his cuteness. Senku lets me carry him in my arms. I gently starts to sway him back and forth as he nuzzles his head on my shoulder. I rub his back as gently as I can, trying to get him to sleep. His body eventually relaxes as I turn to look at Senku.

"Yeah... he's asleep..." he said, making me smile softly. I smile at him and turn around. I make way inside the mobile lab so I can place Byakuya inside the small crib. I kneel down next to the crib as it's not too tall. I pull the blanket up to his chest. I lean down, placing a soft kiss on his little head.

"Sleep well, honey..." I said, gently patting his tummy. A soft smile appears on his sleeping face, making me let out a hushed giggle. My son is truly so cute. He's truly the most precious thing ever. I'm glad I can return to Senku and our baby. I don't ever want to leave their sides again.

*to be continued*