Chapter 97

Previously on Chapter 96

I'm shock because Senku never burst like that. This is the first time I heard him yell. He's normally always calm and composed. So I'm surprise to see him burst like that and it's all because he thinks I'm gonna feel overwhelmed by all of their questions. He's worried because it supposedly might stress our baby. Senku is definitely going to be the best father... I just know it.

-Strange Cravings-

Y/N P.O.V

Another month has passed, and my belly has grown bigger. I would have pregnancy cravings every now and then. Senku is determined to fulfill every single one of them. He wants to make sure that my pregnancy went smoothly.

I sit on top of a wooden stump. My hand gently rubbing my belly that has gotten quite big. I watch as Senku walk around, to make sure everyone is doing their parts right. I smile softly at how passionate he while supervising the people.

Senku turn his head to look at me. He walks over to me and leans down. "Why are you pouting?" He asked. I turn my head to look at him before turning my head away, still pouting. "Why? What is it? You can tell me anything" he asked.

"I think I'm having another craving..." I said. I turn to look at him and smiles sheepishly. He nod his head as if telling me I can tell him what I want. "But it's not food, and uh... a rather embarrassing one" I said, rubbing my neck nervously.

He let out a chuckle at what I said. He kneels down in front of me, placing his hand on top of mine. "Nothing to be embarrassed about... just tell me. Whatever it is, I'll fulfill it" he said.

"You're gonna regret saying that..." I said. He shakes his head, as if reassuring me that he wouldn't. I let out a soft sigh. "Fine. Don't say I didn't warn you" I said. He nods his head, smiling softly at me as he waits for me to tell him what I crave for. I gesture him to come closer. He did as I asked. I lean my lips close to his ear to whisper it. I fiddle with my fingers as I pull away to look at him.

"A-Are you s-serious?" He asked. I smile nervously and nod my head. He let out a sigh as he rub his neck. "Do I have to?" He asked. I pouted at him as I stare at him in sadness. Tears starts building up in my eyes. He starts to panic by my reaction. "Alright! Alright... don't cry. I'll do it, okay?" He said.

"Okay" I said, cheerfully. He let out a sigh and stands up. He walks over to Yuzuriha. She turns to look at him. He leans closer to her ear and whispers softly. Yuzuriha's eyes widen at what he said. She turn to look at me and turn to look at Senku again. She looks like she's going to laugh but held it in. She nods her head and walks off.

Senku turn to me and walks back towards me. "I've told her to prepare everything, okay?" He said. I just smile and nod my head. He looks like he's regretting his choice.

"You don't have to do it... if you don't want to, Senku" I said. He shakes his head, assuring me that it's fine as his hand caress my hair. "But I feel bad for making you do this" I said.

"Don't be... it's the baby that wants it" he said. I smile softly at him and stands up, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I've promised I'd fulfill every cravings you're having. It's not just for you, it's also for the baby. So I plan on sticking with that..." he said.

"You're the best, Senku..." I said, smiling softly at him. He smiles at me, tightening his arms around me while making sure he's not holding me too tight to the point of squishing out baby. "Thank you..." I said.

***

I sit in front of the stage, giddily. Everyone else is also here. I clap my hand happily when the curtain opens to reveal my husband. A chorus of laughter can be heard from the others. Senku looks like he's so done with his life. But when his eyes met mine, he starts to smile. He knows he's doing this for me and our baby.

I've taught a couple of people how to play the guitar, so they'd be the one playing the music. "Don't think there will be more of this. I'm only doing this for my lovely wife..." he said. We clap our hands regardless what he just said.

He signal the players to play their music. I watch as Senku starts to dance in his ballerina outfit. I cover my mouth as I start to giggle softly. He starts to awkwardly twirl around. For someone whose love is only science, he made a pretty decent ballerina.

I clap my hands louder once the performance is over. He quickly gets off the stage as soon as he finished the final pose. I let out a giggle as I slowly stand up. I make my way towards him, throwing my arms around his neck. His arms automatically wrap themselves around my waist.

"Thank you so much, Senku. You're the best" I said, as I snuggle closer to his chest. He tighten his arms slightly. I pull my head away a little, just enough to look at him. I smile softly at him as I gently peck his lips. "I'm sorry again for having such a strange craving" I said.

"Hey... no need to apologize. As I said before. I'm doing this for our baby" he said. I smile softly at what he said. He leans down and place a quick kiss on my forehead. "But now, you owe me lots of cuddles" he said. I smile and nod my head.

"Yeah, sure... it's the least I could do because you have fulfilled my strange craving" I said. He smiles at me as his arms slowly reached down, placing them behind my knees and one on my back. He scoops me up in his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck, letting him carry me to our shared hut.

At The Hut

He gently lowered me down on the makeshift bed. He place himself next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and gently pulling me close. I place my head on his chest.

"You're kind of sweating, Senku..." I said, pulling my head back slightly to look at him. He place his hand behind my head, placing my head back on his chest. "Did it tire you that much?" I asked.

"I'm gonna be fine..." he said, reassuringly. I closed my eyes as he gently caress my hair. I snuggle closer to his side, making his arms tighten slightly.

"But do you regret it, though?" I asked. I tighten my arms around his torso as I push my face deeper in his chest. "Because you look like you're about to die from embarrassment" I said.

"Embarrassed? I'm not gonna to lie... I'm kind of embarrassed" he said. I frown as I feel bad for putting him through that. I pull my head away to look at him and smiles apologetically. He place a soft kiss on my nose. His hand gently caressing my cheek, his thumb running tenderly across my skin.

"But I don't regret it, even a millimeter, because I did it for my beloved wife and our baby..." he said. I smile softly at what he said. I feel so touched, knowing he'd be willing to go through that just for the sake of our baby. "I love you, Y/N..." he said.

"I love you too, Senku... I can't wait to see how'd you do with our kid. I'm sure you'd be the best father. I mean you're already the best husband for me" I said. He smiles brightly at me. He leans down, capturing my lips in a gentle kiss.

We pull away from the kiss after a while. I place my head on his chest once again. "Sleep well, my world..." he whispered, placing a soft kiss on the side of my head. I close my eyes as he continue to play with my hair. His gentle action lured me deeper into a deep slumber.

*to be continued*

A/N: I am so sorry... I just had to add a little funny chapter. Craving doesn't always come with food cravings. Sometimes it can be a little stranger than that. And this is what I came up with. My mind is crazy... but I can actually imagine Senku dancing in a ballerina outfit. I can't stop laughing... hahaha. Anyway, stay tune for more! Love ya!!