Chapter 110

A/N: this has officially become my longest story ever. But either way, I still enjoy writing this book. It's even more enjoyable knowing my dear readers enjoys this book. Now, let's get to the story!

Enjoy!!

Previously on Chapter 109

Don't engage into a fight unless victory is granted... a voice echoed in my head. It was what Hyoga would teach me when I was still a trained assassin back in the day. I shut my eyes briefly as I clench my fists. No, I'm not an assassin any more. I'm a fighter now. But either way, I still have to be careful to ensure our mission will be a success.

We have to win

-Kohaku's Solo Mission-

Y/N P.O.V

Now that we're here in the inner palace. We need to try and look for the Soyuz spaceship. But in order to do that she'd have to stray away from the rest of us. We need to make sure that she won't get caught or it won't end well for us.

"Go, Kohaku... I'll cover up for you" Amaryllis said. She walks towards the guards and starts to put up 'cute girl' facade. Those guards instantly fell for her act and starts to flash off their muscles. Well, men will always be men.

I hear a thud next to me. I turn my head to see Kohaku have returned. "It's hard to find it... I'm going to move again during night time" she said. I hum softly at what she said and nod my head. Yeah, moving at night would be best. Everyone would be asleep. Their guards will be lowered, so it would be easier.

I feel my breast hurting. I've read about this before. If the breast of a mother is filled with milk, it could cause some discomfort if the milk isn't let out. This is probably the downside of my participation in this mission.

Y/N? It's been hours since you last breastfed our son. I can only imagine the discomfort you must be feeling. Take a look around you, if you notice something moving, go on and catch it. It's a device I made for you to get your milk out. It will send back to me so I can give it to Byakuya... Senku said. I take a look around, noticing a movement. I turn my head to look at Kohaku who also heard what Senku said. She nod her head, as if signaling to me that she also heard, and she will provide cover for me. I give her a small smile and get moving.

***

I succeeded it getting my hands on the device. I've also already sent the milk back to their hideout. I'm glad to know that Byakuya won't starve. It makes me feel bad for leaving him for this mission. After all, he's still just a baby.

The sun has gone down, which means it's about time for everyone to fall asleep. So, Kohaku is preparing herself for the next move. To make sure Kohaku's mission is a success, I make a sleeping drug and I've mixed it in the guards' drinks. To ensure they wouldn't wake up in case Kohaku makes a loud sound.

I gently poke one of the guard to make sure he has fallen asleep. I grin softly to myself when I realize he had. I turn my head to observe the rest of them to see every single guards are in the same state.

"You're safe to go, Kohaku" I said. I turn to look at the blond haired girl. She nods her head, giving me thumbs up. She turn around and rushes off. Hopefully, she'll be able to find the Soyuz spaceship.

At The Base

Senku P.O.V

Suika finally returns with the robot rat I've created. This one should contain the information Kohaku has gained about the spaceship's whereabouts. I take it from Suika and try to read it. But, of course... it's hard to read since it's just a bunch of random drawings.

"You're up, mentalist" I said, realizing none of them knew how to write. I mean Y/N should know how to, but she probably thinks it would be best to not give a written form and use code instead. Just in case there could be someone from the modern world. It would mean trouble for us.

"Ginro's too coward to do this. So the one writing this using blood will be Kohaku" Gen said. He turns to look at me for a brief moment, before continuing to read the rest of the scribble. As I listen to his analysis. My mind finally clicked. I figure out what the message meant. We have found the platinum! Which means we can finally revive our crew. Not bad, Lioness.

We have to hurry up and get our hands on the platinum. The more of our crew that are revived, the higher the chance we'd have to fight back. I want to get this whole thing over with. I want Y/N to come back as soon as possible. I miss her and I know that our son misses her too.

I turn my head to look at Byakuya who's being carried by Gen. He's currently sleeping in his arms, having filled his stomach after Y/N delivered her breastmilk. Man... how I wish she's still here to feed him herself. I can't think too much about that for now. I have to keep my focus on the task at hand, and that is getting my hands on the platinum.

Now the only problem is the Soyuz spaceship is under the large tree which is located in the middle of the palace. I need to make something that won't make too much noise that would attract too much attention. Otherwise, the plan will instantly fail before we could even retrieve the platinum.

I'll just have to let Y/N and Amaryllis know about the possible noise, so they'd be able to provide some sort of distraction for Kohaku to launch her mission. I'm sure Y/N would know what to do, after all, she's one of the smartest person I know with her combat knowledge and strategic way of thinking.

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

Y/N... Kohaku... I'm sending a device to you. Y/N... I'm going to need to you cause a distraction. The device I send would cause a lot of noise. So, you're going to need to find a way to provide a lot of noise to tune out the sound. Kohaku will be the one to get the platinum from the Soyuz spaceship. Good luck, Y/N... and please stay safe... Senku's voice said.

So Senku needs me to create a distraction, so they won't hear the sound of explosion. Sure thing, no problem. I turn my head to look at a group of guys to see them with a lot of drums. A grin starts to form on my lips as I know exactly what I need to do. This should work.

*to be continued*

A/N: today is the last day of 2023 by the time I'm writing this chapter. My hope for the new year of 2024 is that my dream to be a successful and well-recognized author would come true. I will continue to try my best to write more entertaining reading materials for my dearest readers to enjoy! Thank you for supporting me. Love ya!!