Chapter 73

Previously on Chapter 72

I fall on my hands and knees as tears streams down my cheeks. What should I do? If I don't do as Hyoga said. He'd kill Senku... like he killed my brother. But I don't want to be an assassin anymore. I won't want to kill anymore. But if I don't do as he said... Senku will die.

-Tag Team VS Hyoga-

Y/N P.O.V

I keep my head down, as my heart aches. I just think straight. If I join Hyoga... I'll be an assassin again. After I fought so hard to free myself, losing my older brother in the process. But if I don't Senku will die.

"I don't have much time, Y/N-Chan... decide now! Or watch your beloved husband die... just like your brother" Hyoga said. I clench my hands. I turn my head to look at Senku. I stare at him with a sad gaze.

"I'm sorry, Senku..." I said. He shakes his head. "Y/N... no. Please..." he said, staring at me with pleading gaze. I turn to look at Hyoga. I move to stand up and walk towards him.

He have his hand outstretch. I let out a shaky breath. With a shaky hand I place my hand on top of his. I move to stand next to him, staring at Senku with a lifeless gaze.

"Now you see, Senku-Kun... even your wife knows what to choose" Hyoga said. I slowly flick my hand, letting a secret knife appear on the palm of my hand. I swiftly turn to Hyoga and stab his thigh. He yelled out in pain and swing his spear, cutting me on my stomach. Then he kick me, sending me flying into a tree.

A loud crack can be heard as my back's bone breaks. I fall to lay on my stomach. My hand holding onto the wound, that's slowly bleeding out. Thankfully, none of my organs is harmed. But if the blood keeps flowing, I'll die from blood loss.

Hyoga pulls out the knife that's sticking on his thigh. "You told me that I have to go into that state in order to defeat you? I think not..." I said. He turns to me and glares angrily.

"What makes you think... a stab on my thigh would do any harm on me" he said. I smirk triumphantly at him. "You underestimate me too much, Hyoga... did you forget? I'm not just a master of martial arts. But I'm also a master in poison" I said, grinning at him. His eyes widened at what I said.

"That knife you're holding... it contains poison that I extracted from the stomach of a highly poisonous toad. You only have 24 hours, before the poison reaches your heart... and you'll die" I said, smirking at him. He growls angrily and walks towards me. He grabs me by my collar and yanks me up. I wince in pain because of my broken back.

"If you know how to make a poison. You'd know how to make a cure" he said. I smirk at him. "Certainly..." I said. "Then you better tell me!" He said. "Or what?"  I challenge him.

"I'll kill him!" He said. I let out a chuckle as I grin at him. "You kill him... and I'll kill myself. And you'll never know the antidote. It's game over for you..." I said. He stabs me with the same knife.

"I've injected myself with the antidote. It doesn't work on me..." I said, chuckling softly. He drops on his knees, making me fall on the ground. I stare at him in amusement.

"Looks like you're starting to experience the effect. Your heart rate is increasing. Soon, you'll lose your sense to your body, making you paralyzed... but you will still feel the poison spreading painfully. I can still hear the screams of pain of the victims in the back of my head. I remember the voices clearly. The same faith will fall on you. You will die a slow and painful death" I said, smirking evilly at him. Out of the corner of my eyes, I can see Senku and Tsukasa standing on their feet.

Hyoga notices them too and forces himself stands up. They start to fight as I lay on the ground, too pained to move a single muscle. Even though Hyoga is weakened. He still manage to fight them. That guy is truly a monster. 

Hyoga stabs Senku, sending him flying. "Senku!!" I yelled. He lay on the ground unmoving, as Tsukasa fights with Hyoga. I try to move, but my body is too weak from the pain and the blood on my wound is still flowing.

Once Hyoga have Tsukasa on the ground. Senku start to crawl towards him. "I told you, I can use science to murder you with the tip of my finger" he said, moving his pinky towards Hyoga.

Senku used the cell phone component Hyoga have destroyed. He guarded himself up with the batteries, that works as both a shield and a high voltage stun-gun.

Hyoga starts to struggle pulling himself away from Tsukasa. His eyes wide in fear. "Enjoy the gift of science from Y/N, Tsukasa and me..." he said. He place his pinky on his thigh. His whole body starts to light up as electricity surges through his body.

"Electricity... stopped the poison. Looks like you'll live after all, Hyoga" I said, grinning weakly. I've lost too much blood, yet the wound won't stop bleeding. My vision starts to grow blurry. It's starting to get hard to keep my consciousness.

Senku P.O.V

Homura tries to attack me. But Kohaku and the others appear and stops her. "Are you alright, Senku?" She asked, turning to look at me. "Yeah, I'm in ten billion percent perfect shape" I said. My eyes widened as I remember Y/N.

"Oh no... Y/N" I said. Ukyo's head perked up at the mention of Y/N's name. "Why? What's wrong with Y/N??" He said. I didn't answer him and stands up. I sprint to where Y/N is, as she lay on the ground.

I turn her to lay on her back. The blood on her stab wound isn't stopping. I grit my teeth in frustration. I turn to look at the others.

"Bandage! Rope! Cloth! Anything to stop the blood!"I yelled. They quickly scramble to check their bags for anything useful to stop the bleeding. I turn to look at Y/N and notices her eyes closing.

I shake my head. "Y/N... no no no. Don't close your eyes. Stay awake, Y/N. If you lose consciousness now you might not wake up again!" I yelled, while lightly shaking her shoulders. Tears streams down both of my cheeks.

"Don't do this to me, Y/N! Don't leave me!!" I yelled. She smiles weakly at me. She lift her hand and place it on my cheek. "You're okay, Senku... I'm glad..." she said. 

"You'll be okay, too. Just stay with me, Y/N. Please... we'll get help for you, okay?" I said. She just smiles lightly. "Okay..." she said. Her eyes starts to flutter close.

I shake my head. I shake her shoulder to keep her awake. "No no no... Y/N! Don't close your eyes! Hurry up, DAMN IT!!" I yelled, turning to the others.

They rush towards me. Ukyo kneels down on her other side. "She place this on my wound to stop my bleeding. She said it'll help" he said, handing me a paste. I take it from him and start applying it on Y/N's wound.

"Please, Y/N... don't die. Don't leave me. I can't live without you..." I pleaded. Y/N smiles weakly at me. She start to close her eyes. "Please..." I pleaded. Her eyes eventually drifted close. Don't leave me, Y/N...

*to be continued*