Chapter 83

Previously on Chapter 82

He leans closer. Just as his lips about to touch mine. He turns his head and kisses my cheek. I just pout at him. He laughs at my reaction and cups both of my cheeks. He leans in and place a soft kiss on my lips. I smile into the kiss as I kisses him back. I truly love this man, so much.

-Making Air Balloon-

Y/N P.O.V

In a short amount of time, Yuzuriha manage to make a lot of outfit. So, today is officially going to be the grand opening of Senku's department store. They all look so excited. Everyone here looks so eager as they rummage through the racks of clothings. But most of all, Ryusui... he ended up buying a lot of Yuzuriha's clothes.

So by the end of the day, we manage to get a lot of Dragos money. I'm sure Ryusui is aware how we manage to turn the tides. But well, he can't do much about it. He should blame himself for being such a greedy man.

I take a seat next to Yuzuriha, as we start to sew the nylon fabric together. Senku have told us how big we need to work on, in order to create the air balloon. He needs it to be able to hold 3 people, which will be him and 2 other people.

I wince as I accidentally poke my finger. Yuzuriha turn to look at me. "Are you okay?" She asked. I turn to him, while gently sucking the wound. "I'm fine... even back in modern age, things like this happens to me every once in a while" I said. She hums softly and smiles at me.

"But please be careful. Senku will be furious with me if I let his wife gets hurt. You know how protective he can be when it comes to you" she said. I can feel my cheeks getting warm at what she said. I just nod my head and turn my attention to the fabric again.

I wonder what the others are doing. A while ago, Senku sent Kohaku, Ukyo and Chrome to try and search for the source of oil. Which in the end, led us to this situation.

According to Senku, the earth's geography have changed after 3,700 years. Which is caused by various things. From natural disaster and other. Which is why we need this air balloon so we can create a new map.

Senku walks over to me and take a seat. I turn to him and smiles softly. "Hey, Senku..." I said. He smiles and places a soft kiss on the side of my head. I lean my head on his shoulder for a few seconds before I resume my work.

Senku gently take my hand, which makes me turn to look at him. He frowns as he stares at my hand. He turns to look at me.

"Did you poke yourself?" He said, as he notices the tiny wounds on my fingers. I'm surprise he can see something so tiny. I gently move my hand from his. He looks up at me. I can see worry reflecting in his eyes.

"This is nothing. Even back in our modern age. This happens a lot" I said. He shakes his head and ruffles my hair. I let out a protest sound, swatting his hand away from my head.

"You're going to mess up my hair, Senku!" I whined. He let out a chuckle. "So what? You're still beautiful even with messy hair. And please be careful..." he said, gesturing my hand. I just smile and kisses his cheek.

"I'm fine... stop worrying about me so much!" I said. He shakes his head. "Nope. I'm always worry when it comes to you" he said, stubbornly. I hear giggling and turn my head to see it's coming from Yuzuriha.

"What?" I asked, staring at her with a confused face. She shakes her head and smiles at me. "I told you Senku can be very protective when it comes to you. See?" She said. I roll my eyes at what she said. I let out a yelp, when Senku wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to his side.

"Senku!" I said, hitting his shoulder. He let out a soft laugh and ruffles my hair softly. He leans in, placing a soft kiss on my lips. I smile softly and kisses him back.

***

A couple of days have passed. Now the air balloon is completed. All we have to do now, is to choose who are the three people that will get on the air balloon.

"So... who are the three people, Senku? One of them will obviously be you. So, we just have to choose two more people" I said. Senku turns to look at me. He's standing next to me with his arm around my waist.

"I don't care who will be going. As long as it's not me" Gen said. I turn to look at him and giggles. "Why? Are you scared of height?" I asked. He turn to me and shake his head.

"I'm not scared of height. But I'm not a big fan of hot air balloon" he said. I let out a giggle and shake my head. "Just admit you're scared" I said, smiling teasingly at him.

He let out a huff and rolls his eyes. "Oh well... just believe whatever goes with your believes" he said. I burst out laughing. Senku removes his arm from my waist to my shoulder. He pulls me closer. I lean my head on his shoulder, letting him place a soft kiss on my forehead.

To decide who are the other two that will be going to ride the air balloon with Senku. Gen decided to do a little card trick. Everyone who wants to go on the air balloon will be pull out the card. Whoever gets the joker will be the chosen one.

Ryusui walks towards him with a confident smile. He pulls out the card, but failed to get the joker. I let out a laugh when Gen start pulling an innocent face, while trying to play mind tricks on Ryusui. I shake my head in amusement, when Ryusui actually got hooked in the trick.

In the end, he agrees to get on the air balloon. But of course, Gen being Gen... pull another trick that made Ryusui pay a hefty amount of dragos. Senku and Gen laughs evilly which makes me laugh at the faces they are making. These two... they're so unbelievable.

Now we just have to choose one more person. "Who is next that is interested?" Gen said, showing the deck of card to the others. Everyone just stayed silent, no one said a word.

"ME!!! I'M INTERESTED!" Someone yelled out. I let out a shriek of surprise and turn my head. On the higher ground, Chrome is breathing heavily. "Did you just... ran all the way here??" I said. He just grin cheekily at me.

Gen offers the card to him. He walks towards Gen and take a deep breath. He pulls out the card and grin happily when he succeeded in pulling out the joker. So it's settled, the one going on the air balloon will be Chrome, Senku and Ryusui.

*to be continued*