Chapter 82

Previously on Chapter 81

"You seriously going to make me wear that?!" I said, staring at her in shock. "Yepp! Please? You're not the only one! I'll have Senku wear an outfit too! Please be my model?" She said, clasping her hands together while giving me a pleading face. I sweat-dropped at the look she's giving me. Oh sheesh... just what did I get myself into?

-Fashion Show-

Y/N P.O.V

I have no choice but to agree to Yuzuriha's request. I mean, how can I say no if she's giving me that look. I can't believe I'm doing this. Performing music is one thing... but modeling isn't my field of expertise. But oh well, I've already agreed to it. So I can't backdown now.

They've created a small stage, for the fashion show. I stand back stage with the rest. Which includes Suika, Ruri, Kinro and Grandpa Kaseki. I just stand with the others nervously in the dress Yuzuriha have made for me.

I look down at the dress. 'I can't believe Yuzuriha made me wear this... a wedding dress. Seriously??' I thought to myself. But then again... she said that I won't be the only one. Senku will be wearing a suit to match me. The two of us will be the last one to walk out there.

"Alright, now it's everyone's favorite couple! Chief Senku and his beloved wife, Y/N! Their theme will be; a wedding to remember!" Yuzuriha said. I gulp and take a deep breath.

I slowly make my way out there. Senku appears from the other side. His eyes widened slightly as he stares at me. Wow... Senku actually agrees to wear a suit, and he looks so handsome.

"Wow, Y/N

"Wow, Y/N... you look beautiful..." he said. I smile shyly and walks towards him. "Thank you, Senku. You look very handsome" I said. He smiles and offers his arm to me. I gently loop my hand through his. We turn around and walks along the stage.

I can see everyone's eyes staring at the two of us. I start to grow even more nervous. I tighten my grip on Senku's arm. He gently place his free hand on top of mine, gently caressing the back of my hand as an attempt to calm me down. I relaxed a little, knowing that I'm not alone in this. My husband is here too.

There are people gathering along the sides. They start to throw flower petals at us. I just let out a nervous laugh. I lean over to Senku.

"It really does feels like a wedding, huh?" I said. He turns to look at me and chuckle softly. "It sure does" he said, placing a soft kiss on the side of my head. I blush and smiles shyly at him.

A While Later

After the fashion show is over. I was about to walk away to change my clothes, when a hand grab mine. I turn my head to see Yuzuriha.

"What?" I asked, staring at her in confusion. "You and Senku are both already in wedding outfits. We might as well throw an official wedding party for you both" she said, grinning at me. She starts to pull me along before I could even say anything.

Senku is being pulled by Chrome. They made us sit on the wedding bench. I turn to look at Senku, who looks back at me with a clueless gaze. I shrugs my shoulders.

"They want to throw a wedding party for us... since we never have a chance to throw one when we got married" I said. He hums softly and nods his head. "Yeah... might as well. We're already wearing our wedding outfits" he said, smiling softly at me. I nod my head, smiling back. I scoot closer and place my head on his shoulder. He gently place his on top of mine.

Everyone starts gathering around us, cheering at the two of us. It makes it feels like an actual wedding party. Senku lift his hand to me. I gently place my hand on top of his. The two of us stands up and wave at everyone. They start to cheer louder.

Ruri walks over to me, holding a bouquet of flowers. I smile and gently take it from her. "Thanks, Ruri..." I said. She smiles softly at me. I turn to face Senku. He gently places both of his hands on my cheeks.

"I love you, Y/N... now and for the rest of my life" he said. I smile and lift my free hand, placing it on top of his which is still on my cheek. "I love you too... Senku. I will always love you... now and for the rest of my life" I said.

Chrome walks over to us. "Gen told us you that back in modern age, people wear rings as a symbols of marriage. He told us what it looks like. So me and Gramps Kaseki made a pair for you both..." he said. He lift his hand, showing us the rings.

My eyes widened at the sight

My eyes widened at the sight. The rings looks pretty. I turn to look at Chrome and Grandpa Kaseki.

"They're beautiful, Chrome, Grandpa Kaseki. Thank you so much..." I said. Senku grabs the one that is for me. He turns to me and lift his hand. I gently place my hand on top of his. He slip the ring into my ring finger.

I grab the other one and slip it in his finger. I smile happily at Senku. He smiles back and leans in, gently placing a soft kiss on my lips. I close my eyes, kissing him back.

"Let's give a big round of applause for our chief and his lovely wife!!" Gen said. Everyone breaks into a loud chorus of cheers. I smile softly as I pull away from the kiss. Senku smiles back at me. He leans down and places a soft kiss on my forehead.

***

After the mini party. We continue the celebration by having a feast. I sit next to Senku as we enjoy our meal. I turn to Senku. I lift my skewer and gently bring it closer to Senku.

"Say 'ahh'" I said, purposely teasing him. Senku isn't the type to show that much affection. So, this must be a little embarrassing for him. But I know that he couldn't say no when it comes to me. Senku's face turns beet red. But he opens his mouth nonetheless. I grin and gently feed him the food.

He swallows the food and leans his face, so his lips is right next to my ear. "You did it on purpose, didn't you?" He said. I just shrugs my shoulders at what he said.

"Maybe~" I said. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head, making me let out a soft giggle at his reaction. I lean closer and place a quick kiss on his cheek. He turns to look at me and smiles softly.

"Who's starting to act bold now?" He said. I place my finger on my chin. "Hmmm... I wonder" I said. He let out a chuckle and shakes his head. "What am I gonna do with you, Y/N..." he said. I slyly point at my lips and pucker my lips to him. He blinks his eyes and chuckles.

He leans closer. Just as his lips about to touch mine. He turns his head and kisses my cheek. I just pout at him. He laughs at my reaction and cups both of my cheeks. He leans in and place a soft kiss on my lips. I smile into the kiss as I kisses him back. I truly love this man, so much.

*to be continued*